• No

Votes: 11 2.4%
  • Not yet, but I will

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • I don't know if I will cry

Votes: 10 2.2%

• Total voters
i did have watery eyes. but really i found it hard to breath a few times

I keep starting and stopping and choking up, want to but can't. I feel numb and angry with doctors around MJ. Is there something wrong with me that I can't cry?

Yes i have cried a lot. I keep thinking im ok and then a particular song or picture comes on and just hits me.
Has anyone seen the tribute video some music channels are playing? It's to 'Man in the Mirror' and its just clips of videos. makes me sob every time it comes on.

Im in central timezone, so when he went to the hosp. it was around 2pm here on Thursday. I was asleep, trying to nap because I had worked the night before, and had that night and friday off. I woke up around 5 to my phone beeping... text message after text message.. I looked and the most recent one said "I'm so sorry, he's passed" I had no idea yet what my friend was talking about as I hadn't turned on the tv. So, I replied with "Who? What are you talking about?" He called me and told me what was going on.. I like many others, I've noticed, didn't believe him.. That's when I got up to turn on my tv ( I couldn't find the remote) I turned it to CNN and saw it.. I had to sit down because I thought my legs were going to give out. I yelled to my mom to turn her tv to CNN, and she came to my room and said she didn't have to, it was on every channel. I told my friend I had to go, and hung up (I may have accidentally hung up on him, I can't remember) and I just stared at the tv, jaw on the floor, and tears falling down my face.. It is now Sunday, and I believe I've heard from every friend and family member I have, wanting to make sure I'd heard because they all know I'm a fan (I will never use the word "was".. I will always be a fan of MJ) and everytime after I hang up the phone, a few tears still fall. To me, having been a fan since I was like 3, it's like losing a family member, because he and his music have always been there for me. Unfortunately, I never got the chance to meet him in person, and I was still looking for a way to be in London on January 16th for one of the concerts. (My birthday)...

Now I've never been particularly religious, but I do believe that he is sitting in Heaven, looking down, and watching over all of us. With his various charity work, he was an angel here on our planet, now he sits on a cloud as a real angel.

At frst I couldn't cry. I was just in complete shock and felt numb. But then I did when I opened up to my sister about how much I love him and how important he is to me. And I cried again when we went to the park at sunset and named the most beautiful oak tree after Michael. And then again when I was listening to his music. :teary_eyed:

I have never cried as much in my life. It's day three and I still keep breaking down. I am an emotional wreck.

Yes, I've cried several times. The tears come on and off. Certain things just get to me. Most of the time its when I see his performances of Billie Jean that make me tear up. When I wake up in the morning too. It hurts. It's like a piece of me is missing.

Anyone that wants to chat: bnd_90@live.com

When I first hear the news, I didn't cry. I was in shock and disbelief. It didn't hit me until the day after and I cried myself to sleep. That happened last night too. I felt it in my chest and soul and just started to cry. It was really hard and it will be for some time now. But after the sorrow and grief, I'm going to celebrate Michaels life and the influence he had and will always have on me.

I finding it really hard. One minute I'm okay and the next minute I get all panicky and start sobbing. It really hurts. It hurts so much.

I cry out kinda randomly I met ten MJ fans today
While we were having dinner we talked about him a lot (of course!)
It was not that sad but as soon as I heard a fan said "We will meet him someday in heaven." tears ran down a little bit.
Then I was OK and now I'm still fine.
After the meet-up while watching Teddy's interview I moaned.... and....
I don't know when I'll cry or moan.

:yes: i cry so hard that my heart is beatting so fast and my ears hurtting me too :yes: :cry:

and my dad was being so mean and he would not stop and i was telling him to stupid to up :yes: :cry:

and i still can't stop cause i just wrote 2 more songs and it was so deep :yes: :cry:

also too that i'm making MJ Memories scrapbook too :yes: and my mom is going to help me out making some t-shirts :yes:

i've been crying since thursday. For the last week i kept telling my mom theres a ghost in our house. I kept hearing footsteps, doors opening and closing, water running. My mom kept saying it was nothing. Thursday i was at work my little 12 year old sister called crying, "JoJo is Michael Jackson dead", I said no who said that she said on Tv they keep saying that. She told my other 11 year old and 7 year old sister lets call our brother he knows everything about Michael Jackson. She kept crying saying u need to come home. I hung up the phone with her and walked out of work never went back yet. I turned on my cellphone and got like 50 texts back to back. I got a text from my college roomate back from 2002. I hadnt heard from him in years. I didnt know he had my phone number. My great friend Darvon called me and we both said CNN hasn't confirmed it its not true, its not true. Then they confirmed it. Anyone who have ever met or know me know I DO NOT CRY. Well that day like the day my dad died (March 2005) which was the worst year of my life with the verdict being read i turned into a baby. I havent left my room since Thursday. People keep calling my phone and asking. Im not ready to talk to anyone. I finally talked to my friends on the phone Darvon and Amy, and SShanique if anyone remembers her. I've had a huge headache since Thursday, my heart is hurting physically and emotionally, im catatonic, devastated, shocked, in disbelief, sickened, angry, hurt, confused, weak, stressed out, drained, in a rage, ready to kill anyone who gets in my way, think im still daydreaming, still havent broke down yet, mad at people around Michael Jackson, even madder at so called Michael Jackson fans who doubted and talked negative about him over the years, esp. during the trial i want those to burn in hell 20x over, so emotional, concered for the kids, hurt and sadden for his family and the fans. Now i hear of some fans committing suicide. I havent heard from some people. I was feeling so down myself and my momma always told me to be strong thats when satan tries to influence people

I leave everyone with this uplifting statement from Michael Jackson back in 1995:

"I love life to much to ever be suicidal, Im resilient, i have rhinosaurous skin, NEVER EVER SUICIAL. Hurt (giggles) but not SUICIDAL.

I found out at work when I was online here at MJJC, one right after another my Mom called me, then my brother, then my sister text me and finally my good friend called. They knew I would be devastated but I didn't cry until Thursday night, I didn't believe it to be real. Then reality set in when I saw that horrible hospital photo and my heart has never been the same. It's just broken. I've cried off and on, more when I come online here which is why I'm trying to stay away or driving in my car which is why I took all the cd's of MJ out for now, I just can't bring myself to listen to them at the moment.:cry: Time they say heals some of the pain, but I'm heartbroken beyond any healing at the moment.:cry:

My sister woke me up on Friday and told me that Michael died. At first i didn't believe her but then when i turned on the TV, i saw the news which confirmed his death and i was totally devastated and heartbroken. I cried and became speechless. I didn't know what to say. I cannot stop feeling sad. Its a sad sad sad story. My biggest idol is gone. :'(

I took all of my MJ cds and pictures out of my closet, from my window and put all of them on my table at my room. I turned on a big light and putted angels around the pictures of Michael on my table. I will not put them away from now on. I'm still sad and when i hear We Are The World, i begin to cry again.

I cried when I heard. I cried while watching Thriller, Jam and a few others. I cried watchingh im dance at the start of the Michael Jackson story documentary. I think im past crying now, its starting to set in a bit more and I am just sad. Just sad is all, sad and frustrated he was taken from us so early when he still had so much to give.

I didn't think I would but I did. I couldn't hold back the tears besides I knew it was better to cry it out than to bottle it up

When someone first called and told me, I sat there in shock, and I didn't believe it. I had my computer only a foot away from me, and I knew if I got on it, I would know right away. I was scared to look because I was afraid it would be really true. I looked anyway, and I said "Oh my God!!!" and instantly started crying with my hand over my mouth. Several people called me or text me after that to see if I knew and to see if I was okay. After I got off the phone, I started sobbing and couldn't stop. I cried and cried until my head hurt so bad and I could barely breathe. I was still in shock, and I still couldn't understand it, and it seemed so unreal. I sat there thinking and wishing it was just a dream, but I knew it wasn't. I even tried to tell myself that maybe I should just pretend he's still alive and just hiding out in some other country or something. Anything just so I didn't have to accept that he was really gone... for good. :cry:
I've had my moments where I am okay, but then I start crying again because of something I hear or read or think about.

yes i cried and I still do at times. I think it is only natural for people to feel sad at a time like this. Especially for a person who has had so much influence on your life and even though I didnt know him personally I am 41 years old and have been touched by the sweet gentle side of Michael's self. So the question of did you cry? I believe is inevitable in this case. If you are human you will cry. I know Michael is not in anymore pain. That part gives me peace. However what I cannot find peace with is the fact that something terrible happened to Michael in that house and I dont care what that doctor says he had something to do with the death of Michael Jackson. I will always believe that until it is proven other wise.

I believe that too, and although part of me is happy for Michael because his life was so tormenting and now he is at peace, and the outpouring of support from all over the globe, the tributes left and right, everybody's facebook statuses when I didn't even know they liked him, it's touching. At least he is getting his final respects.

However a big part of me is furious that it happened NOW. I wanted him to witness his comeback. the tour was set to be a huge sucess and I honestly believed his album was going to be huge, like 15 to 20 million huge.

He was going to be on top again.

Not to mention the possiblity of him coming to Canada. I live in the U.S. and I could make a trip to Canada to actually see that person standing in front of me dancing and singing. It would have been incredible.

Yes, I've cried several times. The tears come on and off. Certain things just get to me. Most of the time its when I see his performances of Billie Jean that make me tear up. When I wake up in the morning too. It hurts. It's like a piece of me is missing.

Anyone that wants to chat: bnd_90@live.com

Yeah... me too. :cry: I woke up this morning AGAIN I feel devastated, like my heart is crushed. Then I cry. Gosh, the mornings are so hard!

Yeah... me too. :cry: I woke up this morning AGAIN I feel devastated, like my heart is crushed. Then I cry. Gosh, the mornings are so hard!

Yes, I know, morning and late at night is the hardest. The tears have come and gone, Thursday and Friday were Hell, saturday morning was tuff and saturday in the day was actually OK...but then today, sunday I feel sick...

Lord help me...I'm crushed.

i cryed like never before in my life..and i lost my father in 2006 ...he died (cancer)......been crying every day since thursday...im cool,but then i hear his song,or some clips on TV and im in tears...and i cry...i can't cry anymore..coz i cryed too much..to the fullest!
i cryed for 30 minutes yesterday again when i heard the song BETTER ON THE OTHER SIDE...bene listening to it for 5 hours! im cool now...but im sure ill cry again tomorrow! how can MJ be dead???????????????????????
i cryed 15 minutes ago again!

i think the world never cryed so much...i think its a world record for the most tears ever!

Last edited:
I definitly cried, In Holland it was 23:30 when he went to the hospital and i watched cnn till 04:00 and then i cried myself to sleep..

Music is a prins, Michael is the king

After I realized it was true, I didnt cry. I think I was too shocked and stunned and probably in a little denial too.
I had just gotten home from work and soon after I logged on to this forum. I saw thread titles like "MJ hospitalized". I turned to the news channel on TV but not a lot was being said. I called my sister to see if she had heard anything and she started surfing channels too. There were conflicting reports about him going into cardiac arrest without any further details and some saying he had passed away. So of course I didnt wanna believe the latter. I was looking for confirmation one way or the other.
And when I got it, I screamed in the phone. I still didnt cry. But I felt like
I had just gotten hit with a baseball bat.

The tears came later that night. Randomly. From that day to this one
and more to come, most likely.

It's hard to come to grips with this nightmare.

Back