Have you requested Michael on the radio today?

Urgent help needed. I noticed that LNFSG has fallen off of a lot of top 40 stations today. This is the best promo for the album until APWNN is released. If you have a few minutes to spare, can you please request this song?

Requested LNFSG and APWNN on the first forty top 40 stations

Requested LNFSG and APWNN on the first forty Urban AC stations. Also requested Chicago on the stations where it was already listed on the playlist

Requested LNFSG and APWNN on the first forty top 40 stations

requested lNFSG on the first 40 AC stations, Top 40 and lnfsg and Chicago on all AC urban stations. 90% of AC urban stations have Chicago in their playlist.

Requested LNFSG and APWNN on the first forty Urban AC stations. Also requested Chicago on the stations where it was already listed

Requested APWNN on the first twenty top 40 stations. Also LNFSG on the stations where it was already listed

Requested APWNN and LNFSG on first 30 on AC and Top 40 and first 40 on Urban AC. Noticed two stations had APWNN on their playlist.

Let's get moving, let's support APWNN!

Requested APWNN on all of the AC stations and the first 95 top 40 stations. Also requested LNFSG on the stations where it was already listed. Will request on other formats later today

Just finished all of the Urban AC stations. Requested APWNN on all and LNFSG and Chicago where they were already listed. Noticed that APWNN is now on about 7 or 8 lists already. Interesting that it also appears as "APWNN(2014)". Makes me wonder if they will also release the original version to some formats? Time for me to resume my requests. I am in a rhythm now

Completed the rest of the Top 40 stations and all of the Urban stations

Just finished all of the Urban AC stations. Requested APWNN on all and LNFSG and Chicago where they were already listed. Noticed that APWNN is now on about 7 or 8 lists already. Interesting that it also appears as "APWNN(2014)". Makes me wonder if they will also release the original version to some formats? Time for me to resume my requests. I am in a rhythm now
:bow:

Requested APWNN on all of the Rhythmic stations. Also requested LNFSG and STTR on the stations where they were already listed

Great job guys:clapping:
I'll keep requesting as much as possible.

I've requested yesterday and today both LNFSG, and APWNN on Urban AC, top 40 and AC on tons of stations! Let's keep requesting!

Donalb Is STTR on some playlists?

I've requested yesterday and today both LNFSG, and APWNN on Urban AC, top 40 and AC on tons of stations! Let's keep requesting!

Donalb Is STTR on some playlists?

I saw STTR on a few of the rhythmic stations. I think it is also listed on one of the urban stations as well

Requested APWNN on the first fifty Urban AC stations. Also requested LNFSG and Chicago on the stations where they were already listed. Noticed that Chicago has disappeared off of several stations. Perhaps they are clearing the way for APWNN? Probably for the best so that we can focus on the songs which have actually been released. This may also keep help to keep Chicago "fresh" should they decide to release it next

Requested APWNN on the first 25 Urban AC stations. Also requested LNFSG and Chicago on the stations where they were already listed. Will do a lot more tomorrow

Last edited:
Over here in Indianapolis, I keep hearing "Love Never Felt So Good" feat. JT it on 106.7 and our Light Rock Station 105.7 keeps playing a lot of older Michael like P.Y.T. and Human Nature.

Over here in Indianapolis, I keep hearing "Love Never Felt So Good" feat. JT it on 106.7 and our Light Rock Station 105.7 keeps playing a lot of older Michael like P.Y.T. and Human Nature.

I requested APWNN on 106.7. Let's keep working on requesting this great song on a lot of stations.

Okay requested APWNN on the first 10 of TOP 40 and AC, and all the stations on the Urban AC.

Let's hope we here on this thread are not the only ones requesting. I'm optimistic that there are some that request but don't come to this thread so faithfully like we do. (I fail sometimes to not post even though I do request). But let's work on this together. This is a great song and a great opportunity to keep driving sales for Xscape.

Requested APWNN on dozens of top 40 and Urban AC stations

Requested APWNN on about 30 Top 40 and 30 AC stations. Also started on Urban Ac and will continue later on.

Back