Have you requested Michael on the radio today?

In the middle of my requestathon. Just finished all of the top 40 stations. Just read in the charts thread that the song has reached a new peak. Keep requesting!

You gus are great! I just did a bunch of HOT AC, POP and Urban stations.

I noticed that last week two of the biggest radio stations (Z100 in NY and KIIS in LA) didn't have the song anymore, but this week they have it again! They probably added it back due to the requests. We're doing a great job!

Okay just finished - the first 25 on U.S. AC, first 30 on U.S. Top 40, the first 80 of the Urban AC, and about 20 of the Rhythmic stations. And all Florida stations in all the above formats.

Great work guys:clapping:

I have a question. When the estate releases next single out of Xscape, would it get that extensive radio play thingy as LNFSG did?

Great work guys:clapping:

I have a question. When the estate releases next single out of Xscape, would it get that extensive radio play thingy as LNFSG did?

Excellent question. I would like to know also. But I would imagine no matter how it works it would be up to us to request the song, write it in if not already in the list and keep requesting like we are doing with "Love". :yes:

Okay just finished - Top 40- first 62 - U.S. AC - top 35 - Urban AC - top 83 - All three Canadian stations.

Finished all U.S. Hot AC, First 50 rhythmic, first 50 urban.

Are you out there? Please keep requesting. I've noticed that some stations have chicago and Loving you in their play list so don't forget to request that song also.

Have not been posting in here lately but I am still requesting. Did first 20 from top 40 today.

Back