Have you requested Michael on the radio today?

Great guys! I did first 20 of U.S. AC, first 20 of Top 40 and all FL stations on those two formats. This is the week to show the love we have for Michael. Keep requesting! :heart:

I did all the canadian stations and all the Urban and the Urban AC in the US.

I did all the Urban and all the Urban AC in the US.

Are you still requesting it guys? I'm starting to feel lonely in here...

I am, I did a bunch of Hot AC, Pop and Urban AC yesterday and I'll be doing more later today.

No I have not requested Michael on the radio today.

Don't even know how to do it in Denmark.

Back in the days I used to call the radio, but I guess that's old school and not the way it works anymore.

No I have not requested Michael on the radio today.

Don't even know how to do it in Denmark.

Back in the days I used to call the radio, but I guess that's old school and not the way it works anymore.

Well you can also request it in the USA or Canada. In the first post are the links to the stations and you can see how it works.

And in Denmark go to the internet-pages from your radia stations. There are sure possibilities to request a song and in many stations thera are still the possibility to call and do a request.

Well you can also request it in the USA or Canada. In the first post are the links to the stations and you can see how it works.

And in Denmark go to the internet-pages from your radia stations. There are sure possibilities to request a song and in many stations thera are still the possibility to call and do a request.

I'll give it a try. :)

Requested LY and LNFSG on all of the Urban AC stations. Also requested Chicago on one of the play lists

I was away on vacation, so today I did the first 20 from the top 40.

In another thread, I asked "fans" to donate 15 minutes of their time to request LY on radio. Unfortunately, not one person outside of the regular requesters has done so. Needless to say, this is extremely disappointing. It's unfortunate that people can spend hours/months debating about fake songs but can't even spend 15 minutes of their time to support this album which is 100% Michael.

Last edited:
Requested LY and LNFSG on 40 top 40 stations

Last edited:
I requested LY and LNFSG yesterday on about 15-20 stations. I will do my turn today as well.

Requested LY and LNFSG on several top 40 and Urban stations

In another thread, I asked "fans" to donate 15 minutes of their time to request LY on radio. Unfortunately, not one person outside of the regular requesters has done so. Needless to say, this is extremely disappointing. It's unfortunate that people can spend hours/months debating about fake songs but can't even spend 15 minutes of their time to support this album which is 100% Michael.

Aww, don't be disappointed. The thing is there are different types of fans. Some are activist others are not; some are just consumers of the music; some like competition and supporting their guy so they buy several albums for others, request songs, tell others about it, and have mini campaigns; some mainly buy music while others mainly get free downloads; some don't like activities where the positive result does not directly point to their effort; some just like to debate about technical issues to show their skill, and on and on.

What will have to be done is to attract more of those types of people who like competing and helping their guy win, because if their guy wins, then they as fans are winners too. I don't know if we have many of those types of fans here. It seems around 09 we had many fans like that. Maybe they left because they became very busy with their personal lives.

Anyway today I requested from 180 to 196 on Top 40.

Back