Have you requested Michael on the radio today?

Requested LNFSG and APWNN on the first 40 top 40 stations

Waw I had to type in the name for 90% of the stations from the first 20 of the Top 40. I think they dropped LNFSG on some stations.

I have some spare time today so I am planning a requestathon, lol. Are you with me? I will definitely submit LNFSG on all of the requests but I will also mix it up a bit by including APWNN, Loving You and Chicago here and there. This is a great way to help promote the album until the next single is released.

Last edited:
Requested LNFSG and APWNN on dozens of Top 40 and rhythmic stations

Guys, I noticed LNFSG is back on the playlist of a lot of Top 40 stations. Keep up the good work!

Requested the top 25 stations of US AC and Top 40.

Guys, I noticed LNFSG is back on the playlist of a lot of Top 40 stations. Keep up the good work!

Requested the top 25 stations of US AC and Top 40.

I noticed the same thing! Just requested LNFSG on the first fifty top 40 stations

Requested LNFSG again today (other location) on around 35 stations both on US AC and Top 40 and Urban AC.

I just did a bunch of Hot AC, Top 40 and Urban AC stations, requested LNFSG and Loving You

Requested LNFSG on the first fifty Urban AC stations. When doing so, I noticed that Chicago is listed on several playlists already without any promotion whatsoever. I know some fans really want Xscape or Loving You as the third single but I really think it has to be Chicago. The song finished a close second to APWNN in polls regarding a preference for the next single and best contemporized song on the album. Based on the early airplay and iTunes purchases, it seems that this song will be a sure hit

Requested LNFSG and Chicago on the first twenty-five AC urban stations

Requested LNFSG on the first 45 Top 40 stations. Also requested both LNFSG and Chicago on all the. AC urban stations.

Requested LNFSG and Chicago on the last 42 stations on the Urban AC

Requested LNFSG on the first 30 stations on Top 40. Requested LNFSG and Chicago on first 55 stations of Urban AC. Noticed a lot more stations have added Chicago to their playlist. Let's keep it up!

Requested LNFSG and APWNN on the first 25 stations for both Hot AC and top 40. Requested LNFSG and Chicago on the first 25 stations for Urban AC

I requested LNFSG and Loving You on a couple of stations today.

Back