I miss you Michael

I just re-realized that you were not here anymore and my whole world just like shattered into small pieces. I miss you Michael and I love you for what you contributed to the world :cry:

I miss you more now than I ever did before. I am on the verge of crying again cause I miss you so much. It's been almost eight months and I still cry just as easily now as I did then. I just can't accept the fact that you're no longer here. I don't know what I'm going to do. I don't. I want you to come back, I would do anything just for you to be back here with me. :weeping: I'll always love you.

Billie Jean - Michael is still with you - in your dreams, in your thoughts - and I do believe that he can feel all the love for him. It´s also still very hard for me - but Michael hasn´t left - just his body isn´t here anymore. :smile:

^^I try to say that to myself all the time.. it's JUST HIS BODY! his spirit is still alive and everywhere..I just.. gahhh :cry:
Michael can you hear my prayers? my thoughts? my tears?
I haven't seen him in my dreams since he passed..I don't know why! is my brain just switching OFF when I go to sleep now? to try and not think about it so I'll get a headache? I wouldn't care..I just wanna talk to him in my dreams because I very much believe dreams are real. (some of them)

^^I try to say that to myself all the time.. it's JUST HIS BODY! his spirit is still alive and everywhere..I just.. gahhh :cry:
Michael can you hear my prayers? my thoughts? my tears?
I haven't seen him in my dreams since he passed..I don't know why! is my brain just switching OFF when I go to sleep now? to try and not think about it so I'll get a headache? I wouldn't care..I just wanna talk to him in my dreams because I very much believe dreams are real. (some of them)

I consider you lucky stine. During that entie dreadful summer and through part of Autumn. I had spent almost every single night having such vivid dreams about Michael. And most of those dreams were horrible. Especially 2 of them were I had woke up crying and shaking uncontrollably. I had such really bad insomnia because of those dreams. Because I was afraid of going to sleep because I didn't know what kind of MJ dream I would be having. I don't dream about Michael as much now but when I do they are always good dreams. Like the dream I had last week where Michael was heavily involved in helping the Haitian people.

Michael I really can't even begin to describe of how much I miss you now. I so badly wish that this was all just a really long horrible nightmare. And that I had just woken up and finding out that you really are alive and well. I would just give anything in this world right now to see a brand new picture of you. Especially of one with that beautiful gorgeous smile that I have always love. Or just hearing a news story about how you are helping those Haitian people. I had a dream about you last week about how heavily involved you were in helping those poor people in Haiti. And I am sure of all the things you were doing in my dream. You really would have done in real life. I just so badly wish that you would come back to us Michael.

How can I begin to describe how much I miss you Michael....How?...The world at times seems less bright.. as if the sun hasn't shined down from the heavens in days...and as though the moon hasn't light up the nights skye with it's trillions of stars...it is these moments when I feel the worst.. when my human body crashes and I asorb pain....pain from the loss you not being here physically on earth. To me you are Love..and I am striving to find all that is love within me right now.. so I cry tears of love for you.. te amo mi corazon siempre~*~*

I consider you lucky stine. During that entie dreadful summer and through part of Autumn. I had spent almost every single night having such vivid dreams about Michael. And most of those dreams were horrible. Especially 2 of them were I had woke up crying and shaking uncontrollably. I had such really bad insomnia because of those dreams. Because I was afraid of going to sleep because I didn't know what kind of MJ dream I would be having. I don't dream about Michael as much now but when I do they are always good dreams. Like the dream I had last week where Michael was heavily involved in helping the Haitian people.

oh gosh:cry: that's horrible! but I'm happy to hear that it's good dreams now and the one about michael helping haiti..I'm sure he is in spirit

Just had a complete "I cannot believe Michael Jackson is dead" moment.
Looking at the pics at the top of the forum.. What is this. :(

I'm missing you very much Michael! :cry: These past months have been difficult for me because I can't seem to accept the fact that he is gone..but I know he's in a better place and God is keeping him in Great company..one day I will see MJ again and it will be the best day of my life!

There are not enough words in any language that can even begin to describe how much I miss you. I am sitting here listening to you crying over you as usual. And I am thinking of that one scene in Moonwalker again. Where Katy wishes for you to come back. You have no idea how badly I wish that really would come true for us. We miss you so extremely much Michael. And we wish you would come back to us. Like you did for Katy in Moonwalker.

I'm so good in being in denial. But I'm crying right now and can not believe what happened. Today I went to a b-day party and got a bit to drink, not much. But when I was driving home I somehow thought about twitter and that once around June 20th I was telling my followers that I hope to not send drunken tweets because there's a habour festival in our town for a whole week and everyone in our city likes to have it and take it as an excuse to party during the week. I thought that tweet was funny. I remember The Twinz answering me (the ones who were at the audition for TII) asking what's going on there and wish me much fun.

I want that life back, the simple life, knowing Michael is around and it's only one month to wait till my first concert, I wish I could have this excitement back, just for one second, but mostly I want the feeling back Michael is rehearsing and I want my simple worries back, like how to get a cheap flight as soon as possible. I'm crying. I still can not believe what happened. All this has been taken away, Michael was taken away and it hurts. It will never stop hurting. :cry:

It hurts so bad whenever I think of you that you will never to return again. All the fond videos from your jackson 5 to these days, sent me waves and waves of heartache :cry: I really wish there would be a time machine to bring you back again. I want you to have the best childhood you ever had in your life and all the pain gone. I really miss your laugh and your sweet voice. I look upon the stars and the moon and I wish I could see you appear somewhere from the sky and bring me with you !! Where are you Michael ??? :cry: I really want to come and see you !!!!

It's not the thought that you're gone that hurts the most, it's knowing that you're never comming back. If you knew how much pain I feel inside since you've been gone. My heart.. my soul.. my smile.. my laugh.. my reason for living.. all died with you.

I can't live anymore.. please Michael take me with you.. please my love. :weeping:

It's not the thought that you're gone that hurts the most, it's knowing that you're never comming back. If you knew how much pain I feel inside since you've been gone. My heart.. my soul.. my smile.. my laugh.. my reason for living.. all died with you.

I can't live anymore.. please Michael take me with you.. please my love. :weeping:

Please take me too.. :cry: :cry:
words failed I cant tell how much pain I hacve now but I know it was nothing compared to ur pain you had in your life :cry:

I understand you * Billie Jean * and your all other fans..I Miss him too.. and love him too!!... but you are not alone... we are all here with you... we have the same pain..we must be strong together... I feel like im already over his death but inside.. the pain is still there... When i hear his voice or see pictures of him.. i start to say to myself: "i love him so much".. cuz i really do.. I love him so much and miss him ... there will never be another guy like him.. his personality is unique... i miss him :cry:

I've driven myself insane..
Wishing I could touch your face..
See your smile..
Hear your laugh..
Just, one last time..
But, the truth is that you're gone..

I miss you more everyday :weeping:

:weeping::weeping::weeping: I know dear, I know... Miss him more and more... Time is not healing... It's worse... :weeping:

Back