I miss you Michael

I know all I have been on and off all day is crying over Michael. And really thinking about him constanty. I have really tried to distract myself from him but that did not seem to work. The only time when I wasn't crying over Michael was when I was sleeping. Maybe I ought to use the same drug that killed Michael. That way I can sleep forever and I can finally be with him.
I feel the same. I just want to be with Michael.. I feel so weak. I don't know what to do. I can't eat...I barely sleep...I can't even talk without wanting to cry...I miss him so badly. My heart is bleeding so much.. I don't know how to get over this tragic loss really not. I just wanna die and yeah, I know Michael wouldn't want that, but I can't handle this. I feel like I'm gonna break into pieces...I have no more self control.

Just been reading through threads from June 25th/26th and now I'm crying again. I miss you so much, Michael it's unbelievable. I wish I could talk to you for just one second... I love you. Nobody can't imagine how much I love you.. how much I wanna be with you.. how much I miss you.. how much I think about you all day long.. I still can't believe it.. :weeping:

Dear Michael,

Right now I really cannot put in words how upset I feel. These past months have been the worst, and I can't tell you how much I miss you, its unbelievable. Waking up, I feel the most empty feeling possible and I look at you on my wall and feel lost. I miss you so much, I don't know what to do or say.

The only thought however, that is carrying me on right now is the idea you're up in Heaven watching down on us now knowing how much we all love you, how much I truly love you. Now you must finally be at peace, happy and in a better place, because you really were too good for this world. An angel in disguise.

Your talent and genius never failed to amaze me. I remember first becoming a fan, staying up late to watch your videos on TV, putting all your pictures on my wall, kissing them goodnight and thinking the day I meet him will be the best day of my life. Now I'm just thinking how much I miss you and how I never got to tell you how much you mean to me. You mean everything to me. Your music helped me through such a tough time in my life, and I can never thank you enough for it. Words fail me at saying what you mean to me, and this is exactly why now I'm so devastated at the fact you've left us. At times I feel angry and fustrated this has happened, I think of all you still wanted to do in your life and how you said you never wanted to die. I don't think I'll ever fully understand why you were taken away from us, nor will I fully accept it, it is still the biggest shock.

But Michael, you really mean everything to me. I can't stop crying and I feel so lost without you. Before I'd turn to you when upset and in need of comfort, as your music never failed to help me so much. Now, I don't know what to do. But I want to thank you for everything you've done for this earth. Your undeniable genius, prolific music and dancing, your healing the world and humanitarian work and generally just being yourself, which brought so much happyness to me and millions around the world.

I need you to know how much I love you and how I always will. I love you more than anything Michael, and God knows how much I miss your smile and everything about you. May you finally be peaceful, at rest and truly happy, as nobody deserves it more than you.

I love and miss you so much Michael, you'll be with me until the end. :weeping:

Dear Michael,

Right now I really cannot put in words how upset I feel. These past months have been the worst, and I can't tell you how much I miss you, its unbelievable. Waking up, I feel the most empty feeling possible and I look at you on my wall and feel lost. I miss you so much, I don't know what to do or say.

The only thought however, that is carrying me on right now is the idea you're up in Heaven watching down on us now knowing how much we all love you, how much I truly love you. Now you must finally be at peace, happy and in a better place, because you really were too good for this world. An angel in disguise.

Your talent and genius never failed to amaze me. I remember first becoming a fan, staying up late to watch your videos on TV, putting all your pictures on my wall, kissing them goodnight and thinking the day I meet him will be the best day of my life. Now I'm just thinking how much I miss you and how I never got to tell you how much you mean to me. You mean everything to me. Your music helped me through such a tough time in my life, and I can never thank you enough for it. Words fail me at saying what you mean to me, and this is exactly why now I'm so devastated at the fact you've left us. At times I feel angry and fustrated this has happened, I think of all you still wanted to do in your life and how you said you never wanted to die. I don't think I'll ever fully understand why you were taken away from us, nor will I fully accept it, it is still the biggest shock.

But Michael, you really mean everything to me. I can't stop crying and I feel so lost without you. Before I'd turn to you when upset and in need of comfort, as your music never failed to help me so much. Now, I don't know what to do. But I want to thank you for everything you've done for this earth. Your undeniable genius, prolific music and dancing, your healing the world and humanitarian work and generally just being yourself, which brought so much happyness to me and millions around the world.

I need you to know how much I love you and how I always will. I love you more than anything Michael, and God knows how much I miss your smile and everything about you. May you finally be peaceful, at rest and truly happy, as nobody deserves it more than you.

I love and miss you so much Michael, you'll be with me until the end. :weeping:

You express yourself so beautifuly. :cry: I wanna be where he is now too. With him. Forever. I miss him terribly. Oh, Michael, come back or let me be with you. Take me with you...
Hugs, Bille. :hug:

oh god. 7 months later and it hasn't gotten any easier.

actually this time 7 months ago, i was ONE month and ONE day away from seeing Michael. i can't move on. it's not right :cry:
i wanna wake up from this nightmare.

SEVEN months today without Michael and the pain's getting worse. I miss him with every fibre of my being, from the depths of my soul... the world without him is just... wrong. A piece of me just went away forever. :weeping:

SEVEN months today without Michael and the pain's getting worse. I miss him with every fibre of my being, from the depths of my soul... the world without him is just... wrong. A piece of me just went away forever. :weeping:

Same. Everyday it gets harder. :( I can't believe its been 7 months. I want him back so much. :weeping:

Michael, I still miss you so much, each and everyday. Not a single day has passed when you haven't been in my thoughts. Part of me was lost that day and I will never retain it. God, I miss you much. I stand in libraries, book stores and record shops and see your face on many items and the words 1958-2009 everywhere. It just breaks my heart. I wish I could do something to bring you back. January 9th was a hard day for me. It would have been the day I watched you performing. I can't describe how I felt that day. It was like I was a shell and the inside of me was just taken away. I miss you so much, I don't think I will ever recover from this. I still can't believe this is actually happening. I am so sad. I can't stop my tears... You're the only person that can make me cry for so long. I love you so, so much and will forever... :weeping:

I cried myself to sleep last night!
listening to keep the faith.. heal the world.. will you be there...
while I was sqeezing my MJ flag hanging on my wall next to my bed with my hand.. I held on to it SO thight.. it's the picture of MJ with the panther from black or white.. I begged him to appear in my dreams but he didn't..
I've loved him since..forever.. he's my everything!
why couldn't he just appear for a second to let me know he's OK++?? :cry: I just wanted to hold him close in my dreams!!!
my dreams is my only chance to hug him now..it will forever on stay with the dream from now!!

I feel your pain.... I thought it was getting better, but nope.. I'm feeling so sad since I got back from london... facing the reality there, seeing the o2, going to the exhibition and knowing WHY though I try to live in denial and try to push the thought away from me... but I dunno how to explain... I'm so damn sad and I'll never understand it, and it hurts my heart the same as it did on 25 june :cry:

I can't sleep tonight...and I'm thinking of Michael. I feel so down...I miss him so much. It's times like this that it hits me like a ton of bricks we're never going to see him again. I can't dream of meeting him, and all the amazing things that could happen. I hate this. I can't believe what's happening. I wish I could have done more for him. So many regrets. :cry:

I love him.

I cried myself to sleep last night!
listening to keep the faith.. heal the world.. will you be there...
while I was sqeezing my MJ flag hanging on my wall next to my bed with my hand.. I held on to it SO thight.. it's the picture of MJ with the panther from black or white.. I begged him to appear in my dreams but he didn't..
I've loved him since..forever.. he's my everything!
why couldn't he just appear for a second to let me know he's OK++?? :cry: I just wanted to hold him close in my dreams!!!
my dreams is my only chance to hug him now..it will forever on stay with the dream from now!!

awww :hug:

i think the 25th will be difficult for most of us. but we have to find the strength that Michael found in difficult times by leaning on each other. :better:

nothing will give anyone solace for the immense pain and grief we all feel. :no:

:hug: to everyone.

I miss Michael more than ever before. I just hate living in this world without him in it. I am sad, miserable, and depressed every single minute of the day now. I just wish I could go back and be happy again. But my happiness had died with Michael on that horrible day. Michael had always made me happy really happy. But now there really is no reason for me to feel that way again. And the last time I had felt genuinely happy was before I had heard the horrible news. Since then I had totally forgotten what it is like to be genuinely happy. The song Stranger In Moscow really does best describe how my days have been since June 25th.

i think the 25th will be difficult for most of us. but we have to find the strength that Michael found in difficult times by leaning on each other. :better:

nothing will give anyone solace for the immense pain and grief we all feel. :no:

:hug:

I miss Michael more than ever before. I just hate living in this world without him in it. I am sad, miserable, and depressed every single minute of the day now. I just wish I could go back and be happy again. But my happiness had died with Michael on that horrible day. Michael had always made me happy really happy. But now there really is no reason for me to feel that way again. And the last time I had felt genuinely happy was before I had heard the horrible news. Since then I had totally forgotten what it is like to be genuinely happy. The song Stranger In Moscow really does best describe how my days have been since June 25th.
I totally know what you mean. I feel so very horrible without my Michael in my life. He was the only thing that I had that made me happy in my life. I am never going to know what happiness and joy is now. My happiness is forever gone. I don't even like seeing happy smiling people now. Because their happy and I am not. :depressed: I even have actually forgotten what it is like to be happy. That was forever taken away from me on June 25th 2009. I am OK just because I am not realising it. When I do, I am back in tears. Things won't ever be the same without Michael, that's a fact. I feel so numb again, like how I was a few weeks after he had passed. I can't do anything. I couldn't do anything then, and I certainly can't do anything now. I wanna bring you back Michael. Please...just come back. :weeping:

:hug:.............Back at you and everyone:wub:

I just finished to watch TII DVD and it hit me again, I can't believe that he's gone for good. I admire Michael each time more and more.. I'll never see him perform live, its really sad but what is more sad that his kids will never see their father performing. :( he wanted to make them proud of him.
I wish I could be with Michael now..I want to hug him. :huggy:
I love him so much

I just finished to watch TII DVD and it hit me again, I can't believe that he's gone for good. I admire Michael each time more and more.. I'll never see him perform live, its really sad but what is more sad that his kids will never see their father performing. :( he wanted to make them proud of him.
I wish I could be with Michael now..I want to hug him. :huggy:
I love him so much

I felt the same too. I finished watched Jackson : An American Dream. It's a very nice mini series ! They potrayed the jackson family well enough in my opinion. Things that bugged me most that I'll never see Michael Jackson again. I would keep think WHERE'S MICHAEL ??? God I miss him :cry: How I wish to relieve the magic days of the Jackson 5 as well just to bring Michael alive again!!!I do listen and see him on youtube but that's just a memory :cry: But I need to think a brighter side, Michael's at better place and Brandon's got a companion

this is what i tweeted about since morning 'i miss you mike'.i've checked my twitter and i wrote that five times today.

Back