Janet: *yawn* I get it... you like sex

The way she had this songs before AFY album, was a different thing. I loved the Janet era, it was actually my favourite era, and that's the whole point that I loved those sex songs there! But her image was different back than, not over sexualized as in later years. Yes, this album was all about sex, and as you said a patient and gentle way, that is the whole point. She didn't do this sex photoshoots, back than, and generaly she stayed, pretty innocent, her look in her videos, her face were innocent in the same time!
She didn't use to talk about sex in her interviews those days, the way she started doing it with AFY and on. She was much more modest. I guess, had more class to her!
I mean my God! In the recent years interviews that she gave, she just let it all out! She spoke about what kind of vibrator she likes to use, that she likes big packages, and can't do nothing about it! She shared like the most private stuff, that she never did before! I can't understand that?!
It is not all just in her songs, this is also the way she acts out, what she says in interviews, her image.
It's stuff, that are not accepted to say out, it is all kept in private. I think, that she' been doing these for too much time now. It's not like she only portrayed the sexuality in the artistic way, with songs and performances only, she went further than that. Talking about it, when she is not asked, and just openly sharing very private things!
This are stuff, she would never done back in Janet years, there was nothing like that at the time. i remember, something from a Janet era interview, where she asked about Madonna, she said I don't need to take of my clothes to be popular" something I along this lines.

In the same time, I do like her, she is very beautiful and nice. What I couldn't understand, that after all this revealing mag interviews she went to the Tyra show, and Tyra openly asked her about sex with Jermaine, and she acted all embarassed, and said "but enough of that Tyra", as if she doesn't like to talk about sexual stuff, and never talkes about this. I felt like she was being two faced there. in this same days there was one of her revealing interviews published, where she openly spoke about her favourite vib, and in the same time, when she was on tv, she was all against talking about anything like that. I kinda noticed that all this interviews she done of that type, she pretty much did only with magazines, where she is not shot on video. I guess it is because she knows that in the mag no one is looking at her, and that's why she is not embarassed to go into all this details.

Well, I really don't know what to tell you. Janet has always been sexual. And it's the interviewers asking the sexual questions so Janet just responds back. I don't see what the big deal is. It's just sex :lol:

I was raised On Janet first so I will always have special place in my heart for her lol but since alot has happen to her recently maybe this new album will have more meaningful songs

Back