Michael Jackson Auction in 2009 [Official auction trailer on Post #160]

Re: Michael Jackson Auction in 2009

Hey, we could buy something real expensive together, and I would have it for one month and you could have it the next month and so on.. LOL

Portion's of it will go to charity. As far as we know that portion could be 1%.
All artist donate to charity in fear of being called greedy and egoistic :D

Not that it matters. Just a comment, that charity doesn't have to mean anything

With the way Michael's given to charity all his life, I doubt it's just to keep the media from calling him greedy.

This is kind of sad. I understand why he's doing it though.

Wish I could afford something, lol.

I am really interested in what Michael is going to sell. Btw: Where are all the gifts and presents, fans gave to Michael the last years ?

me too!
hopefully not in the catalogue..lol :(
he received so many beautiful arts from fans.

him giving up on his personal belongings is really depressing......people say oh maybe it's just a little part or he has too much but he's really giving up on everything he had Neverland was just the beginning

you dont know whats been sold off. so u can hardly say its all his personal stuff.if it were personal stuff it wouldnt be still at the ranch 3 years after he left. its things to do with the ranch that have no use anymore.the gates.statues. whats he gonna do with them? anything he wants to keep he will.

I don't really get why he is doing this while there are people willing to open museum about MJ or the J5...
but from the article it seems he is selling statues, vases an probably some paintings, I don't really see anything that could change his life or something that he would like to keep... to me just seems the end of neverland that started with the change of name, it is just stuff that has no sense anymore.

With the way Michael's given to charity all his life, I doubt it's just to keep the media from calling him greedy.

This is kind of sad. I understand why he's doing it though.

Wish I could afford something, lol.

I didn't mean it that way, I meant that it's normal and very well known that celebrities give away something to charity just for not being looked bad at. I know Michael is a giving person, and this is not the case. I was just pointing out that giving away some of the money doesen't nececerly (sp?) mean that he is not in financial trouble. It's a common thing to do for celebs wether they like it or not.

Well I know, but in all likelyhood, Michael isn't selling this stuff because he's in desperate need for cash, but most likely because he just doesn't have a need for it anymore. It's kind of sad because it makes you realize that Neverland as a physical place really is gone.

I don't really get why he is doing this while there are people willing to open museum about MJ or the J5...
but from the article it seems he is selling statues, vases an probably some paintings
as u said. its more things to do with the actual ranch. and prob things that hes already got 20 times over like the gloves which are always getting sold. tbh who gonna want half of the crap that mj buys lol. things obviously to do with neverland yeah but not obscure statues

Well I know, but in all likelyhood, Michael isn't selling this stuff because he's in desperate need for cash
he just got 35 mill for the ranch or part of it. why would that even come into thinking. if u are despreate for cash you dont go to an auction where theres no guarante of a sale. even more so when its not happening till april. whats he gonna do with all the neverland stuff when the place doesnt excist? u know if mj sond half of sony/tv tomorrow and had 1 billion cash in his pocket he would still be called broke.

I dont get whats in that box set....books? of what exactly? a biography or what?

the set that u can buy? its the catalouge of everything thats for sale

Ok, I finally admit it.
Mike is broke.

Selling off Neverland to Sycamore valley was one thing, and span by some as a smart business move (rather than as a consequence of his financial state), but I can't really see any reason to sell of all these personal items unless he absolutely needs to.
If he could afford to keep them in storage somewhere then he would.
He needs to get back to work and actually release something soon before this mess gets worse, not just work endlessly in the studio - that doesn't generate profit.

i have to say that i agree.

yeah I saw that just now...duh! :doh:

cool...too bad I cant buy that now...already spent too much this year/month and the doll is yet to come and be charged....will the box set still be selling through April?
hope so...

Incredible how anything with Michael's name on it is a sure profit...just imagine how much they will profit just by selling 100-dollar catalogues to fans that wont even be able to buy the items up for auction....like me! :lol:

but I can't really see any reason to sell of all these personal items unless he absolutely needs to.
If he could afford to keep them in storage somewhere then he would
what personal items? you tell me what hes supposed to do with things such as the neverland gates or the statues. you dont think hes taken what he wanted or things that are personal to him? why would he keep things in storage that he doesnt want? what sense is that? sometimes fans are totally ilogical with their thinking. not to mention the 35 mill he just got the other month. so every year or so when elton john has auctions to get rid of clothes etc i guess hes broke aswell?

i have to say that i agree.

You agree that MJ is broke?

I just don't see an auction bringing in that much money. I mean, how much do you think MJ will earn from this auction? And keep in mind that according to the website, the auction will not be taking place until APRIL 2009.

What the heck is he gonna do until the auction money starts rolling in, in APRIL 2009. LOL!

sit and count the 35mill that will keep him busy for a while especially if hes like me and keeps forgetting what number hes at lol. sometimes fans are so easily brainwashed by the media u would have thought they would have learnt years back how things roll

I posted this in the news thread. But I decided to post in here too.

I think that him finally getting things out of there was a long time coming. Within the last two or three years, stuff that used to be there started disappearing little by little. First the rides, then the animals, then the theme park building decorations I think, then the house was sold. And now this. It's heartbreaking that so much bullcrap happened to Michael to make him feel like he couldn't live there in peace anymore. But on the other hand, him getting rid of so much is a sign to me that he's finally getting his life in order after some numb-nuts turned it upside-down. I think he felt it was just time to let it go. He doesn't need reminders of all the pain he had to go through when a bunch of people decided they were going to try and bring him down. I think he has made the right decision for himself and for his future.

You agree that MJ is broke?

I just don't see an auction bringing in that much money. I mean, how much do you think MJ will earn from this auction? And keep in mind that according to the website, the auction will not be taking place until APRIL 2009.

What the heck is he gonna do until the auction money starts rolling in, in APRIL 2009. LOL!

yes i agree.

and i am not afraid to say it.

according to everything, Michael has made some very bad professional moves in the past, and now it is coming back to him. so that's why he should start recording again. asap.

yes i agree.

so what about the 35mill he got for the ranch the other month then? or does that get forgotten about? or the sony/atv cat that is worth several billion and he owns 50% u need to work out the meaning of the word broke becasue that hardly fits with what u are saying. one again whats he supposed to do with things such as the neverland gates? just throw it in in the dustbin or make some money out if it.a couple of thousand of peices is hardly anything with all the crap mj has

He IS recording. Michael has so many options to excercise if he really needed money RIGHT NOW. He has so many assets that he could sell. An auction which isn't going to happen for almost five months isn't the ticket if he's desperate for cash, an auction where some of the profits are going to charity even. Michael's made a hell of a lot more good businss decisians then bad. Nobody ever gives him credit.

An auction which isn't going to happen for almost five months isn't the ticket if he's desperate for cash.
exactly lol hes been desperate for cash for years well obviously not that despreate or he would have bothered to do something lol fans says hes made bad business decisions now they just expect him to throw things out that he could sell and make money off aswell. u cant have it both ways

so what about the 35mill he got for the ranch the other month then? or does that get forgotten about? or the sony/atv cat that is worth several billion and he owns 50% u need to work out the meaning of the word broke becasue that hardly fits with what u are saying. one again whats he supposed to do with things such as the neverland gates? just throw it in in the dustbin or make some money out if it.a couple of thousand of peices is hardly anything with all the crap mj has

knowing how humble and emotional Michael is, he would NEVER sell all this "CRAP" - Billie Jean glove,costumes etc. - you think that's crap? To him especially?

and plus, i wasn't the only person who said that thinks MJ is broke.

he is not broke as in "have no place to live" - but his innocence and naivety have cost him, and he needs to get rough on the professional field.

Right, exactly elusive. That's just using logic instead of getting angry about the whole thing.

but I can't really see any reason to sell of all these personal items unless he absolutely needs to.
If he could afford to keep them in storage somewhere then he would.

So people who make garage sales are desperate for money or sth? Not always,...most of the times they just want to get rid of what they dont need/want anymore...thats how we have to see it, as a garage sale, only that with MJ everything is waaaaaay bigger...his "garage sales" will bring him millions...
not that he needs it, but why and where will he keep those big art pieces he had at Neverland? That stuff also could bring him back bad memories, not just the place...thats good for him, but very upsetting for me for never having a chance to visit Neverland :(

yes i agree.

according to everything, Michael has made some very bad professional moves in the past, and now it is coming back to him. so that's why he should start recording again. asap.

That's cool, feel free to speak your mind. This is a place where we can SHARE our opinions.

And you bring up an excellent point when you speak about MJ getting back to work by recording. Now that's where the REAL money will come from, not an auction, that is not a sure thing, and will not bring in some real big bucks.

The fact that MJ has not worked in a dog's age, but continues to live like he lives, speaks volumes to me. Broke folks go to work, they do not have auctions, with NO financial guarantee. Know what I mean?

knowing how humble and emotional Michael is, he would NEVER sell all this "CRAP" - Billie Jean glove,costumes etc. - you think that's crap? To him especially?

mj has sold gloves and costumes loads of times over the years its hardly a first.the majority of what is being sold from what we have read is things releating to the ranch. the gates.statues artwork. yes some of that is tacky crap lol. have u seen those urns lol anything mj wants to keep he will. u act like hes had it all taken off him

and the below shows how broke he is. note the "paid in full" comment

http://blog.ifandco.com/2008/11/anything-i...ats-jeanne.html

Friday, November 21, 2008
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!
congrats JEANNE! 143

never forget that; no matter what odds you're facing....
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!

I've overcome the typical asian stereotypes, uphill battles, struggles of everyday life and love, etc, etc. anything is possible. never let anyone stop you from what your gut or heart tells you, but try not to make hasty decisions....

when we started I.F. & Co. several years ago, never did my cousins or I or anyone imagine we'd have household A List celebs or just a prosperous business in general. well guess what?
ADD THE KING OF POP TO THE LIST!!!! yeh, thats right, I just booked MICHAEL JACKSON for some custom jewelry! HOLLA. I've been a fan of MJ since "off the wall" and I loved the Jackson5. In a few weeks, I'll show you the first piece we have done for Mike! and f.y.i. PAID IN FULL!

Posted by BEN BALLER at 11:11 AM 3 comments Links to this post
Labels: ben baller, CASIO G-SHOCK, I.F. and CO., Icee Fresh, IF and Co., jeanne, katie holmes, michael jackson, tom cruise

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://blog.ifandco.com/2008/12/8020.html

Sunday, December 7, 2008
80/20

Ever since I stopped being a degenerate gambler, I have a hard time leaving las vegas and I just found out some friends are coming in from the t-dot today...BUT, I'm supposed to deliver Michael Jackson's piece 2moro, so that's my main priority , also the gym is another and I gotta get back on the grind so I can pay this overhead... Life isn't just about partying. 80/20 y'all. Real talk it's about 80% good, 20% bad. My trainer's even to the point of telling me to examine where I eat a burger, maybe avoid the bun and check where the beef comes from and all that. I can't get to that point of ill levels yet. To me, thats like getting a blowjob with a condom on. Hells NO.
As much fun as I had, I need to get back focused. Even though I own my own business, I hate mondays. I start shooting again soon, so I need to chill a little bit.

Btw, Pacquiao knocked de la hoya the @#$% out last night! that might have been the best fight I've seen in years. They didn't hug and ruin Ish once, they just brawled and chucked them and squabed like them og hearns/leonard days. *$%# awesome. Wow, congrats to him, I'm sure cats in Daly City and Long Beach were partying up! haha. I've been to more than a few de la hoya fights and I've never seen his faced that beat up before. Hang it up Oscar. Damn Pac Man is FAST!

P.s. Cam, you're a real scumbag for the whole Willa situation, damn she's in my head! Damn she's bad!!! lol

"Posted live from the blackberry bold"

Posted by BEN BALLER at 9:17 AM 1 comments Links to this post
Labels: 80/20, ben baller, gossip girl, I.F. and CO., Icee Fresh, IF and Co., LAS VEGAS, michael jackson, Oscar De La Hoya, Pacquiao

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://blog.ifandco.com/2008/12/she-says-i...not-my-son.html

Tuesday, December 9, 2008
She says I am the "ONE"
but the kid is NOT my son!
MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!

YES, WHAT A LONG AND CHALLENGING DAY!
we finished 1 part of many for the KING OF POP! Michael Jackson aka Moonwalker is now officially a client of ICEE FRESH aka I.F. & Co. We made him a custom diamond and ruby brooch/pin so he can wear on his blazer. All rubies were of thee highest quality and all diamonds used were VVS clarity with the best available color. And everything was set into 18k gold, the piece overall weighs 120 grams which is VERY VERY heavy for a brooch/pin. It was a longer process then usual(3 weeks almost), but thank god part 1 of 2 is done. we are making a belt buckle next which will be similar to this piece, but it will be bigger and the colors will vary. Michael wanted something that was gonna shine crazy!
well once the light hits this, it literally blinds you. MJ and His team chose the colorways. I'll show you later the piece he had made for an absurd about of money and it was terrible! HUGE SHOUT OUT TO 57 EVEN WHO DESIGNED THE ACTUAL ARTWORK BEFORE WE WENT INTO CASTING! THANK YOU STEVEN! WITHOUT YOU WE HAD TO CANVAS TO WORK WITH!

here's a few pics, I'm exhausted.....
my camera could NOT take good pics at all. I need professional lighting to catch the beauty of this piece. it is ICEEE! even the slightest flash just blurred everything out of proportion.

the artwork

the wax mold....

work in progress....

what we delivered to the KING of pop
(click on image to see in full size, it's bigger than the other pics)

the blue pops out even more now since we rhodiumed it....
f.y.i. there is no photoshopping done to this pic outside sharpening and cropping.
this is with zero flash or light....

here's a pic with FLASH! BLING! GLEEEEEEEEEM!

but I swear to god nothing we have ever made shined this hard.

Posted by BEN BALLER at 5:15 PM

Well that's what's sad about it dangerous. I don't think Michael thinks of it as crap, but I also don't think it was bad business making that got him in to this position, but rather his trust in people and his need to help people who in turn used him. Neverland was ruined for Michael by people taking advantage of him and lying about him. And the things inside Neverland, associated with Neverland, along with the place itself, lost their luster for Michael, and he has no need for them now. They don't have the same meaning for him. Just like I don't believe he sold Neverland because he was strapt for cash, I don't believe he's selling the things from there for that reason either.

Back