MICHAEL JACKSON'S BROTHERS Doing Another Tribute Show But Without Randy

Can't everybody just wait until the trial is over before announcing anything????..........

here's some info I think you don't know:*

•In November 2010, there once was an announcement that the Jacksons&AI will do a MJ tribute concert in 2011 fall actually. During AI's concer on that day, a video message with Jackie, Tito, Jermaine & Marlon in it was showed.. For more detail, please read this article -> http://www.cnngo.com/tokyo/play/exc...ackson-tribute-show-japanese-singer-ai-277446

•However, the following day, Jackie tweeted this:

The rumors about #TheJacksons touring in #Japan are false....

(I guess something was not going well between the J fam and the organizer. Perhaps guarantee or schedule like that?)*

•The performers that has been revealed so far:AI, Judith Hill, Kento Mori(He's a Japanese dancer. He passed the audition for TII, but he was Moddona's dancer already, so he couldn't be one of the TII dancer. It was him who dressed like MJ and did dance tribute at Moddona's concert few days after MJ's passing.)

•The show will consist of 3 parts:

Part 1- Kento Mori and some Japanese dancers (there'll be a special audition for this in November)' dance.

Part 2 - Asian singers will sing MJ songs.*

Part 3 - The Jacksons & AI's performance.

•The song "Letter in the Sky" by AI feat.the Jacksons was recorded at Westlake Studio.*

(I think this song is part of the promotions for the concert, so it's no wonder Randy & Jermaine are not in this IMO.)*

• Only MJ songs will be sung at the concert, except for "Letter in the Sky".*

------
I don't think I'll go to this show, but I'm not against to it, either. The Jacksons doing MJ tribute concert itself is OK with me as long as they don't do stupid things like using MJ's kids.

https://twitter.com/titojackson5
titojackson5 Tito Jackson
@HappinessTito3T and much love back to japan--i will coming to japan in dec--see you then
46 minutes ago
https://twitter.com/JackieJackson5
JackieJackson5 Jackie Jackson
‘Michael Jackson Tribute’ concert in Japan will give relief to children - Tokyo Times tokyotimes.jp/post/en/2519/M… via @TheTokyoTimes
39 minutes ago

Japan here we come! RT @michaelyuuki: @JackieJackson5 Of course :) I can't wait the shows in Japan
40 minutes ago

Have you guys seen this video yet? -- AI - Letter In The Sky feat. The Jacksons (short. ver.) youtube.com/watch?v=1QgUJr… via @youtube
46 minutes ago

Kento Mori(He's a Japanese dancer. He passed the audition for TII, but he was Moddona's dancer already, so he couldn't be one of the TII dancer. It was him who dressed like MJ and did dance tribute at Moddona's concert few days after MJ's passing.

Yes kento mori wasnt a TII dancer as i clearly remember all the dancers and he certainly wasnt in it.

MsCassieMollie;3514460 said:
https://twitter.com/titojackson5

titojackson5 Tito Jackson
@HappinessTito3T and much love back to japan--i will coming to japan in dec--see you then
46 minutes ago

https://twitter.com/JackieJackson5

‘Michael Jackson Tribute’ concert in Japan will give relief to children - Tokyo Times tokyotimes.jp/post/en/2519/M… via @TheTokyoTimes
39 minutes ago

Japan here we come! RT @michaelyuuki: @JackieJackson5 Of course :) I can't wait the shows in Japan
40 minutes ago

Have you guys seen this video yet? -- AI - Letter In The Sky feat. The Jacksons (short. ver.) youtube.com/watch?v=1QgUJr… via @youtube
46 minutes ago

:fear:

PPB_Forum Prince-Paris-Blanket
Alan Duke spent an hour with Prince Jackson yesterday
2 hours ago

Alan Duke says Prince Jackson is going with Marlon, Tito and Jackie as they do shows in Japan in December 2011
2 hours ago

Apparently Prince Jackson is going to Japan in December to introduce the Jackson brothers in their shows over there
2 hours ago

Alan Duke was just speaking live on @HLN accordinng to him, Prince Jackson will be coming out more in the coming months

:no: You gotta be kidding me

This IS sad.

I'm more upset with Marlon, Jackie, & Tito b/c they usually are the brothers that stay out of the media and using the children especially Marlon.

Last edited:
:no: You gotta be kidding me

This IS sad.

I'm more upset with Marlon, Jackie, & Tito b/c they usually are the brothers that stay out of the media and using the children especially Marlon.
I can't get over how shameless they are about it.

^^^^And there's me thinking that child labour was abolished!!!!

Those sixty year old Jackson's need a 14 year old to fly all over the world to announce them on stage really? REALLY?! Pathetic.

Alan Duke spoke with Prince along with Marlon, Jackie and Tito to discuss the Japan tribute so an interview/segment of that will air on CNN or some other news network soon.

Cant get mj on stage so they need jr to get some attention. nothings changed

October in germany and wales, november in germany (with weisner, that's next week isn't it?), japan in december - comforting to see prince's schooling taking a high priority - (and no i don't think a personal tutor accompanying him is the same thing if anyone suggests that). He's 14, just let him be.

AlanDukeCNN Alan Duke
@Laurenmjlove I expect to share what we discussed later, but I promised not to do so yet.
18 hours ago

AlanDukeCNN Alan Duke
@Thrill3r Prince is 14 and seems to make his own decisions. It was his choice to meet with me. Why are some fans frightened by that?
18 hours ago

AlanDukeCNN Alan Duke
@MusicMechanik For those wondering, I did NOT refer to the trial when I talked to Prince Jackson. It was a nice time with a great kid.
18 hours ago

AlanDukeCNN Alan Duke
@Thrill3r Prince is 14 and seems to make his own decisions. It was his choice to meet with me. Why are some fans frightened by that?
18 hours ago

What a stupid thing to say. This clown knows he would never get anywhere near Lourdes and other celeb kids.

AlanDukeCNN Alan Duke
18 hours ago

And in my tweeted response to him I basically said......

Because unlike the Jackson Family, Michael Jackson would not approve of anyone in the media having any contact with his children!

How much did he pay the family for the sit down with jr

oh god... I wish I didn't click on this thread....

I realize it might be an exciting experience for a 14-year old boy to travel around the world and he is willing to do all that stuff, but for his uncles to use him like them is just beyond shameless.

Ha, the Jackson brothers are being upstaged by their 14 yr old nephew... you really need a KID to introduce you or this triute? milk it while you can right? SMH!!!

Video of bloopers of Prince and Paris promoting the tribute show in Japan

Okay, that clip was funny!:D

Paris saying, I'm Prince.....what a trip!

Prince had such nice words to say about Michael, always love hearing them talk about their dad.

God bless them!

Last edited:
Video of bloopers of Prince and Paris promoting the tribute show in Japan

Haha this is cute! :giggle:

Paris saying 'I'm Prince' was funny lol.

I can totally feel the love between these two :)

It's so sweet the they acknowledge again that Michael was the best father :love: and he raised them the RIGHT way!!! :yes: and they'll never forget it!

Jacksons take note!

Last edited:
and Jacksons making them promote another tribute

and Jacksons making them promote another tribute

Absolutely! I mean, who doesn't love these kids. The youngsters of today relate to Prince and Paris......and haven't got the back log of politics, "We" older ones have....... so yeah, the concert will be fun.

Just a shame, they need to use these kids to do this job.

Directly contradicting how MJ wanted them to be......to be just kids and to have a childhood.

October in germany and wales, november in germany (with weisner, that's next week isn't it?), japan in december

At this rate we should have a SEPARATE forum Entitled : Prince and Brothers - what they will be doing next.

As this seems to be an ongoing route they're taking.

What will they do with little BLANKET.....I am so scared. He has no options....and is too young to remember all that his father wanted for him.

The Jackson's are disgusting, but all these tributes, jacket signs, interviews, reality shows, aside, they know they are has been's a bunch of 60 year olds needing to pimp out kids aged 13 and 14 to pimp out their dealings, clearly shows we ain't in 1971 anymore, those days are long gone, and will be gone forever!

Back