MICHAEL JACKSON'S BROTHERS Doing Another Tribute Show But Without Randy

Really do people care enough about the rest of the jacksons to go and see them perform...

Really do people care enough about the rest of the jacksons to go and see them perform...

Apparently not...hence the kids being used YET AGAIN, for some upcomign hotmess.

Their heart is in the right place...they do want to honor their dad, but those around....? SMDH

God bless and protect these kids.

The Jacksons are getting MORE DESPERATE by the month...I shutter at what else they might come up with after this Japanese Flopbute.

I saw this post on LSA

"How many times have they been used now or been in the spotlight for no reason?

- Kids included in contract for Katherine's book
- Oprah interview to promote grandma's book
- GMA interview for HTW fake charity
- Prince being sent to Germany, promotes Katherine's book
- In Gary Indiana for Michael's birthday, promote Joe's perfume, sign autographs
- Interview in Germany (WTF was that about?)
- Prince being used to promote his uncle's J5 collection
- Prince giving interview to CNN to get publicity for J5 collection
- kids included in contract for Global Live Events Wales tribute concert
- make appearance at tribute concert
- being used to promote Uncle's tribute concert in Japan on Japanese TV
- Prince going to Japan to introduce uncles.....

And its only been two years since Michael died. I can only imagine how long this list is going to be by the time they turn 18."

i wanna add - the kids signing belts - to the list as well

Last edited:
What can I say that I havent already? Dont they have a...guardian or something? Yeah, please, dont answer, I know. :shout:

yes the Jackson's are going to turn them into D GRADE celebs like themselves. OUT OF JEALOUSY AND GREED.
The JAckson's should be ashamed of themselves for having to use CHILDREN WHO ARE DECADES YOUNGER THAN THEM, to get attention, tells u right there how much of HAS BEENS the JACKSONS are.

It's hilirous to see those OLDIES parading around kids whose ages range from 9 to 14. That alone indicates the good olde EARLY 70s are LONG GONE AND OVER. And they will NEVER COME BACK AGAIN.
When I saw those pictures of MARLON, JACKIE, and TITO with PRince and that reporter Alan Duke, didn't even THINK OF PAYING THEM ANY ATTENTION, but was ALL UP ON PRINCE'S FACE.
That sight alone was VERY TELLING.

They have to get cash from somewhere including katherine.It wouldnt surprise me if katherine is getting a cut from wot the rest of the family is doing with the kids.Now im beginning to wish Michael never left them in her care,she said herself she didnt want them in the spotlight after she found out how Michael had felt about his own childhood not to mention MICHAEL DOESNT WANT THEM IN THE SPOTLIGHT,HE WANTS THEM TO HAVE A CHILDHOOD.It actually annoys me that she knows this but is happy to also make money from them..........Its not right.If they were in any other persons care that truly cared and they knew wot Michael wants for them then they SHOULD do as he would.No respect not even from his own mother.

I saw this post on LSA

- In Gary Indiana for Michael's birthday, promote Joe's perfume, sign autographs

And its only been two years since Michael died. I can only imagine how long this list is going to be by the time they turn 18."
And what's sad is, you can't even say using them has actually made any of these projects and ventures successful. So you just wonder why is the family and those opportunists that surround them still so delusional about this? I thought it was interesting that the media didn't even jump on the "Prince wants to enter the spotlight" report from CNN.

and Jacksons making them promote another tribute
I know it's really sad. :( The kids are thinking they are doing something good but they don't know the background of the whole tribute.

Not gonna lie, it's great to see Prince & Paris in that video ^^^. Cute :giggle: I love that they are still acknowledging that Michael was a great dad :)

Anyway why can't J3 do a promo video for the Japan tribute themselves instead of using Mj's children to do it? SMH

Also Paris will be with Prince at the Japan tribute next month? I thought it was just Prince.....

I saw this post on LSA

i wanna add - the kids signing belts - to the list as well

You can also add Prince's appearance at the Lakers' game with Jackie. It looked innocent at first, but the very next day @j5collection tweeted, like a possessed fool, paparazzi pictures and media reports of Prince at the game. They brought our attention to the fact he was wearing a J5 t-shirt.

But what bout school? Prince doing all this stuff would mean him missing out of school, the kids need to focus on that stuff IMO

I want to know if anyone in this family think it's okay not to be famous in some way? It's as if their living for their last names and that's it, instead of the individual. They really have these kids thinking MJ succes is the WHOLE families success when in truth the J5 days were only that and long ago. MJ solo career was ONLY his success which is what he is known for really and what over shadowed the J5. Can't stand that they have MJ kids promoting their grown ass relatives projects because of who their father is! >=(

Last edited:
Before the family hsd to have mj involved to get any attention.hence them always hassling him to do reunions and their refusal to do anything on their own. now its passed onto the kids. the family cant seem to do anything without the kids as they know using the kids will get them the attention they wont get if they did something on their own. its like groundhog day with that family as its all about the $ with them

I want to know if anyone in this family think it's okay not to be famous in some way? It's as if their living for their last names and that's it, instead of the individual. They really have these kids thinking MJ succes is the WHOLE families success when in truth the J5 days were only that and long ago. MJ solo career was ONLY his success which is what he is known for really and what over shadowed the J5. Can't statd that they have MJ kids promoting their grown ass relatives projects because of who their father is! >=(
well said topez
I hate to think about this as well.

Y do I see a book from Paris or Prince coming out in a couple of years ?? Obviously goin to be "supported" by the family.I wonder wot would have happened if Michael had no kids or they werent living with Katherine I guess they would just cling to janet.I hate to think who katherine has as guardians of the children on her will :S

And in my tweeted response to him I basically said......

Because unlike the Jackson Family, Michael Jackson would not approve of anyone in the media having any contact with his children!

Exactly............Michael wanted his children to have a childhood and not be judged at every moment of their lives. Every time they make a mistake it will now be broadcasted across the World.

Joe and Katherine robbed Michael of his childhood, and now they've done the same with Michael's own children!!!!

I can see Michael in tears up there in heaven :cry:!!!!

Mike took care of this question. When grandma will die, his kids if they are still minors, will go with Diana Ross.

For some reason, I dont see her in that role. I dont know why.
neither do I, apart from that those children aren't toddlers anymore to be tossed around to whomever their father wanted, they're old enough to have a say, and I highly doubt they'd be willing to move to the next listed guardian.

Yeah thats true. the kids will make their own minds up god help them.

How many tributes will we have until they make this ish a world tour? lol If I could give lil Prince advise (Blanket) I would tell him don't turn no older the 12. Cause u will be next in the let's pimp MJ kids out line. Right now Blanket is quiet and my hope is those home school lessons aren't at times more like gettin him ready for the spot light soon? Cause the way granpa Joe talk about Blanket is scarer then what I see them doin to Prince and Paris. See in Joe's mind Blanket is the second coming of MJ. He doesn't realize Blanket is only Blanket. I can just imagine Blanket at home secretly rehearsing for his debute...after all he is a good "dancer" right Jackson family?

The saddest thing is they'll be thinkin its cos their aunts and uncles that they get to meet celebrities when really its because of Michael no one really cares about the rest of the jacksons but because its MICHAELS kids everyone wants to know them :( I wonder how long before the kids get fed up with the cameras but then again im sure Michael told Prince and Paris all about it and they obviously experienced wot it was like to be Michael with all the crowds,I hope that he spoke to Blanket about it too,maybe thats y Blanket doesnt like being in the spotlight much.I personally feel he would still have wanted Blanket's identity hidden from the public given his age.

But what bout school? Prince doing all this stuff would mean him missing out of school, the kids need to focus on that stuff IMO

Michael didn't even want them attending his "This Is It" rehearsals because he wanted them to focus on their schooling until summer vacation.

This family is ...no words!

From Prince's Twitter bio:
Not many 14 year old boys I know think this thoughtfully. Makes me kind of sad for some reason. What is going on in his life that he would feel the need to say this? Poor kid...

Back