MICHAEL JACKSON'S BROTHERS Doing Another Tribute Show But Without Randy

https://twitter.com/#!/JackieJackson5

JackieJackson5 Jackie Jackson
Happy Monday Lovely Ones! I'm having so much fun working on the #Japan show with AI & my brothers
1 hour ago

angfw5.gif

News: Prince and Paris are NOT going to make appearance in the tribute concert!!

Their comment:
"This school period has been very demanding for us, and it is unfortunate that we cannot attend this event.
We would love to be able to come to Japan at a later date to visit the orphanages as our father used to do."
Prince&Paris

Prince and Paris are releasing statements of their own now? Well at least they ain't going

Good, I dont mind at all they want to represent their dad but it should be done with a little more care about when and how. School must come first, we dont want them to become uneducated fools like the rest of the family.

Prince and Paris are releasing statements of their own now? Well at least they ain't going
Yes that's weird but thank God they aren't going but to focus on their education. Michael would have definitely wanted that. Smart children. Michael raised babies right. :yes: The words about visiting orphanages was so sweet :love:

Last edited:
Yes that's weird but thank God they aren't going but to focus on their education. Michael would have definitely wanted that. Smart children. Michael raised babies right. :yes: The words about visiting orphanages was so sweet :love:
Yes it's sweet, but as far as I'm concerned they still have plenty of time to start these 'social activities' Go to school get good grades, and try to make education your friend. Visiting orphanages is good but it can wait till they are at least legal.

Yes it's sweet, but as far as I'm concerned they still have plenty of time to start these 'social activities' Go to school get good grades, and try to make education your friend. Visiting orphanages is good but it can wait till they are at least legal.
Oh I didn't say they should visit orphanages now but you most definitely right. It's best when they are not minors anymore. But when school isn't in session, they can do all that w/o the publicity.

News: Prince and Paris are NOT going to make appearance in the tribute concert!!

Their comment:
"This school period has been very demanding for us, and it is unfortunate that we cannot attend this event.
We would love to be able to come to Japan at a later date to visit the orphanages as our father used to do."
Prince&Paris

So the Jackson brothers are now without their aces? The kids should'nt have been used to front this whole thing in the first place. Let them be children as their father wanted and let them find themselves and their interests on their own.

:hysterical:....good one.

Guys have you noticed how Prince sits like Michael, with his legs far apart. These kids are really his legacy.

I saw this post on LSA

"How many times have they been used now or been in the spotlight for no reason?

- Kids included in contract for Katherine's book
- Oprah interview to promote grandma's book
- GMA interview for HTW fake charity
- Prince being sent to Germany, promotes Katherine's book
- In Gary Indiana for Michael's birthday, promote Joe's perfume, sign autographs
- Interview in Germany (WTF was that about?)
- Prince being used to promote his uncle's J5 collection
- Prince giving interview to CNN to get publicity for J5 collection
- kids included in contract for Global Live Events Wales tribute concert
- make appearance at tribute concert
- being used to promote Uncle's tribute concert in Japan on Japanese TV
- Prince going to Japan to introduce uncles.....

And its only been two years since Michael died. I can only imagine how long this list is going to be by the time they turn 18."

i wanna add - the kids signing belts - to the list as well

^^We need to keep that list and add to it. Now when we mention how these children are used and some deny it (like Taj), we can send them the list.

Dip after Katherine dies the kids do not go to Diana. Since they are now with Katherine, she appoints who she wants in the event she dies. Hopefully the kids will be over 18 when she dies, so they can look after themselves. I have a feeling Katherine will appoint LaToya or Rebbie.

Last edited:
The will is what it is. katherine has no say. she will be dead and the kids will decide.which is prob just as bad

[
The will is what it is. katherine has no say. she will be dead and the kids will decide.which is prob just as bad
Actually Katherine does have a say. She is now legally their guardian and paternal grandmother. Just like Michael she can place in her will who will get guradianship of those children. Im sure she has already been coulseled to do that by attorney for her will. Its not that long where they can make thier own decision. But they are tied emotionaly to the Jackson Family and we dont know how much influence they will still have over them. They may be in there 30's like MJ before they decise to leave the nest all together. I just pray they make righ decisions, and Im sure they will make mistakes along the way, but hopefully things MJ iinstilled in them will come forward as they mature.

Didn't Radaronline report some months back that Diana Ross will indeed get the kids should something happen to Katherine? The Jacksons seem to be selling information to this site, so I'm not sure how true that is. Radaronline did say they have documents or some proof that Diana is next in line (besides Michael's will).

Here's the article --> http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...diana-ross-children-custody-katherine-jackson

[ Actually Katherine does have a say. She is now legally their guardian and paternal grandmother. Just like Michael she can place in her will who will get guradianship of those children. Im sure she has already been coulseled to do that by attorney for her will. Its not that long where they can make thier own decision. But they are tied emotionaly to the Jackson Family and we dont know how much influence they will still have over them. They may be in there 30's like MJ before they decise to leave the nest all together. I just pray they make righ decisions, and Im sure they will make mistakes along the way, but hopefully things MJ iinstilled in them will come forward as they mature.
mjs will dictates who gets the kids after katherine.

http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/dy/features/arts/T111121003652.htm

LONDON--With Michael Jackson's personal physician, Conrad Murray, due to be sentenced for involuntary manslaughter in Los Angeles on Tuesday next week, the chance to focus on the King of Pop's music will come as a welcome relief for his fans around the world.

And what better way to honor Michael's legacy in Japan than next month's Michael Jackson Tribute Live? Three of michael's brothers will celebrate the life of the entertainer at the event, with AI, Toshinobu Kubota, Tortoise Matsumoto, Macy Gray, a host of other big names and, according to Jackie Jackson, another very special guest.

"I'm looking forward to coming to Japan and visiting all our fans there and putting on a great tribute show on behalf of my brother, with AI...so I'm very excited about that. It's gonna be something special," the eldest Jackson brother said over the phone from his home in Las Vegas earlier this month.

For Jackie, it will be his first appearance on a Japanese stage for quite some time.

"Maybe in the early '80s--or it might have been the late '70s--that was the last time we performed, and it was a great show. But we felt something was wrong, because Japanese people are so kind and so quiet, and there was no screaming going on. It was applause after every song. We were used to screaming when we were doing a concert, and that was not taking place in Japan," he said with a laugh.

Jackie's forthcoming visit with brothers Marlon and Tito came about after promoters of Michael Jackson Tribute Live contacted their mother, Katherine Jackson.

"As my brother was such a big icon in Japan--and so were The Jacksons as well--they wanted to do something to celebrate everything [Michael] did in the music industry and for all the humanitarian work he's done for charity. They decided to do a tribute show to honor him and wanted us to be a part of it, so they contacted my mom, and my mom said, 'Yes, he would love that,' and that's how it all started," Jackie explained.

michael Jackson Tribute Live had its official launch in London last month, the day after the Michael Forever concert in Cardiff, a show that featured The jacksons among a glittering array of stars. Jackie has fond memories of the occasion.

"It was wonderful. We had Jamie Foxx hosting the show. There was Smokey Robinson, Gladys Knight, Cee Lo Green and Christina Aguilera. And Michael's kids were there, and my mom was there. They came on the stage--it was unbelievable," he recalled.

The appearance of Michael's children, Prince, Paris and Blanket, at Cardiff came as a big surprise to the audience at the Millennium Stadium.

Joining The Jacksons on stage will be R&B singer AI, who was also at the launch in London, having recently released a single featuring The Jacksons. Jackie has fond memories of the recording.

"[AI] told us she'd got this number, 'Letter in the Sky,' and my brothers heard it and we thought it was a great song. She wanted us to be a part of it and they showed up right away. We went to the recording studio that Michael had always recorded in, called Westlake [in Los Angeles], and everything was set up, the cameras and everything, and we recorded the song in one day. We shot the video the same day, too," he said, adding he and his brothers were very pleased with the results. "We did a great job on the song with her and it turned out to be wonderful. We love the song. She's an incredible talent."

On the subject of talent, it's easy for people to forget that, for all his well-documented eccentricities, Michael was a phenomenal artist. Shortly before my interview with Jackie, the radio played "Hallellujah Day," one of the lesser-known Jackson 5 singles that a 14-year-old Michael sings on, and it struck me his voice is unmistakable. Jackie concurred.

"Yes, I noticed that when he was very, very young. He had a talent when he was very, very young. The group started with myself, Jermaine and Tito, and Michael and Marlon came in later. Michael was playing the bongos, but he started dancing and singing, so we decided to put him up front, and it was magic," he remembered.

Of all the magical moments that ended up on vinyl, Jackie's favorite Jackson 5 song goes way back to 1969.

"The very first one, 'I Want You Back,' that's the one that still means the most for me, because that was the very first hit. When we heard it for the first time on the radio, I was in the car with one of my friends. I had to pull in to the side of the road just to hear what it sounded like on the radio, and it sounded so good to me--I knew it was a hit," he said.

It's appropriate Jackie will join thousands of others to celebrate michael's life, though as the eldest jackson son, Jackie had his own thoughts on how his younger brother will be remembered.

"He was a great father, he was a great humanitarian, he gave to so many charities around the world and he wanted to make the world a better place. If a kid needed something, a heart or something like that, he would try and find a donor for that heart, he would give up the money for it, no matter what it was. That was Michael Jackson."

===

michael Jackson Tribute Live, featuring The Jacksons, AI and many more, will take place at7 p.m. on Dec. 13-14 at Yoyogi National Gymnasium in Shibuya Ward, Tokyo. For more information, visit http://mjtribute.jp/

(Nov. 25, 2011)

"a glittering array of stars" : :hysterical:

"The appearance of Michael's children, Prince, Paris and Blanket, at Cardiff came as a big surprise to the audience at the Millennium Stadium" : no it wasnt, we all knew they HAD to be there

"Joining The Jacksons on stage will be R&B singer AI, who was also at the launch in London, having recently released a single featuring The Jacksons" : and here comes the true reason behind this show

We really need to let the truth about London be known much more widely.

mjs will dictates who gets the kids after katherine.

Elusive, with all respect, this is not how it works. Number one, no will can dictate who gets the kids. The person could name the guardian, but it is not automatic. Number two, Michael's will states who he wished to become guardian after his death. Katherine, and it Katherine is unable to do that, then Diana. Meaning if immediately after his death Katherine is unable to become a guardian, then the second choice is Diana. Not after Katherine, but instead of Katherine. Once Katherine became the guardian, then rest is actually her choice. From that moment on, she is solely responsible for these children. According to Michael's will.

^^ Yes that is how it works once Katherine recieved guardianship Diana Ross is out of pic
and Katherine had full legal custody and makes the decisions about the children. Any tabloid
article stating contrary is BS.. She also has the right to request a guardian in her will but that
most likely will be decided by the court of what is the childrens best interest. The children
are at an age where they can have a say and their own wishes be considered by the court.

I have no problem with the Jackson brothers wanting to perform in Japan. It is a Japanes MJ tribute and they are only one of the acts performing there. They should be able to represent their brother in such venues. Its a much different scenrio then the Jackson Families Forever Michael fiasco pioneered by Latoya which in my eyes placed a dark shawdow from the very beginning. I think the estate felt the same way as they were the ones who ponted out how her own company had some involvement and would profit from this concert.

I thought the will stated k and then ross would get them after k died. havnt read it in ages if someone could post . anyway at the end of the day the kids are off an age where they will decide for themselves regardless. they would hardly be forced to live with
someone they didnt want to be with as they arent littke kids with no opinion. and if they chose certain ppl it will just show they have
no choice interms of picking the devil they
know rather than one they dont or they have been brainwashed or are clueless about those aroubd them. the best option is them getting to 20 and the three of them living together. but kats old so who knows how long it could be

I thought the will stated k and then ross would get them after k died. havnt read it in ages if someone could post . anyway at the end of the day the kids are off an age where they will decide for themselves regardless. they would hardly be forced to live with
someone they didnt want to be with as they arent littke kids with no opinion. and if they chose certain ppl it will just show they have
no choice interms of picking the devil they
know rather than one they dont or they have been brainwashed or are clueless about those aroubd them. the best option is them getting to 20 and the three of them living together. but kats old so who knows how long it could be

No. If KJ wasn't alive when MJ passed & the kids were still minors, Ross would get them.

Now, KJ's will would supersede MJ's. Anyway, if KJ dies tomorrow, a judge will most likely ask the kids who they want to stay with.

and if they chose certain ppl it will just show they have no choice interms of picking the devil they know rather than one they dont or they have been brainwashed or are clueless about those aroubd them. the best option is them getting to 20 and the three of them living together. but kats old so who knows how long it could be

Anyway, if KJ dies tomorrow, a judge will most likely ask the kids who they want to stay with.

It's just an opinion, but I have the feeling they would choose someone in the family, because who else? Isnt that a scary thought...

^Yes they would chose their family. They love them and think whatever they do, they have their best interest at heart. Let them have their dreams.

Guys who is organizing the Japan tribute. I forgot. If it is the Japanese, maybe it will be something really tasteful and be much better than the Wales scam. Do we know how much the brothers are going to get for this?

^^ Well, we know it's not global live.

Jackie says, 'As my brother was such a big icon in japan - and so were the Jacksons as well.'

I know the jacksons did a few concerts in japan in the 70s but didn't know they were considered icons there. i imagine, neither did the japanese.

Last edited:
The way the brothers are using Michael to relaunch their careers is driving me crazy.:perrin

Even if they released like a great CD or did an amazing tribute, I would still hate it, just because of the way it's done.

Back