Michael Visits Antique Store Pics MOD WARNING post 417

Re: New Pics:Michael visits LA Antique store

He's holding a DVD of 'The Jacksons Are Coming'. It was a Channel 4 Documentary that aired a few weeks ago about the Jackson moving to Devon, England.

He kinda looks like a cross between Mama Babushka, Dick Tracy, The Lone Ranger and Omar Sharif in this outfit....hey!! Maybe he visited that Bollywood actor just to get some different threads other than PJ pants...not that there is anything wrong with wearing PJ pants, however. :lol:

OMG MIchael what the hell do u look like? is this serious or is it a joke for the press?

yes, happy the hats back but the outift? :bugeyed he reminds me of something but i cant put my finger on it
:no:

not good anyway

I love the outfit! Let him wear what he wants to wear. He looks cool and colourful :D and the fedora :wild:

crazy how there's people whereeeeever he goes. well, I guess it's not so crazy anymore lol.

His eyes look gorge :wub:

How cool is he? He's so original. Aww :punk: Cuuute!

crazy how there's people whereeeeever he goes.
Yes of course, when you will get a chance to see Michael Jackson, and a Michael Jackson who looks exactly like the public want to see him. No wonder.

he never stops to amaze us happily

Michael normally wears a mask to cover his nose and mouth. This mask he's wearing is like Batman, has the recent movie the Dark Knight had a new influence on Michael !

I don't like what Michael is wearing and I understand and agree with fans who are concerned about the negative media it will get, but it's just Michael doing what he wants and he has every right wear what he wants even if some of use don't like it.

Michael is Zorro! So cool!

AND HAIL TO THE FEDORA!!!

What's next? Curls?

do you really think that Michael cares about what the media say? so he should wear something he didn't feel like wearing cos of the media? hellll no! i'm glad Michael is who he is and doesn't give a flying monkeys what ANYONE thinks of him.

go Michael :punk:

LOL, bless his heart

Bring back the cuuurls :punk::punk::punk:

lol @ the detective work in this thread. Nice work. So MJ is holding a burnt DVD of a British Channel 4 documentary called "The Jacksons are Coming". Only MJ fans could figure that out.

It's nice to see the Fedora again

:rofl: I was just reminded why I love Michael.....he`s not afraid to be himself....original.......he just doesn`t care.:wub:

his eyes...:wub:

i think he is wearing the same scarf that he was wearing around his waist when he recently visited Elizabeth T.

and those slippers...rulez!:D

I can't stop laughing :lol: :lol: :hysterical:

The 'disguises' are wearing off. It's time for a new gimmick.

OMG
mj is under disintegrate

Michael normally wears a mask to cover his nose and mouth. This mask he's wearing is like Batman, has the recent movie the Dark Knight had a new influence on Michael !

I don't like what Michael is wearing and I understand and agree with fans who are concerned about the negative media it will get, but it's just Michael doing what he wants and he has every right wear what he wants even if some of use don't like it.

I completely agree. I don't like what Michael is wearing either. On the other hand, anything he does the media will twist to fit what they want to say. And at this point, people have made up their mind about him one way or the other. Those who regularly criticize every move he makes are not going to ever quit. Why should he try to please them anymore when he's done enough to try to get them to understand him (interviews and such) and they made it quite clear years ago that they don't want to listen? This really isn't going to hurt him anymore then them insisting on unjustly calling him something much worse IMO.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

HE IS SUPER!
Michael Jackson's hat is back!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol he is amazing l will look like this clothes :)

Back