Re: New Pics:Michael visits LA Antique store

The Mask of MJ

article-0-02C9EAF8000005DC-910_468x850.jpg

article-1094321-02C9EB14000005DC-884_224x385_popup.jpg

article-1094321-02C9EA04000005DC-964_224x385_popup.jpg

article-1094321-02C9F0E8000005DC-108_468x542.jpg

article-1094321-02C9EC92000005DC-343_468x642.jpg

article-1094321-02C9F163000005DC-662_468x497.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Michael-Jackson-steps-bizarre-outfit-yet.html
"He has never lacked creativity when it comes to fashioning a 'disguise'.
But Michael Jackson's latest effort is remarkable, even by his standards.
With his trademark trilby hat and a black eye mask, the troubled 50-year-old looked a dead ringer for Zorro."

Ohhhh Finally ...i'm glad to see "our" Michael so happy he's fine ...! I love his clothes ,he's adorable and weird ..but adorable .....arabian zorro Style .....i love his smile ....and his sweet black child eyes .

Michael thank you .thanks for to post this photos ....to all Forum

i love you Michael with all my heart

from Sweet Hobbit ...Sara italian fan !

i actually do really believe now that he converted to the islam by taking a look on his outfit, i think the outfit is beautifull. i'm in love with the fabric and the all those tiny details, it's really a good craftwork and i love the fendoraa :D:D

and hey, maybe he can star in the next zorro movie :p

i actually do really believe now that he converted to the islam by taking a look on his outfit, i think the outfit is beautifull. i'm in love with the fabric and the all those tiny details, it's really a good craftwork and i love the fendoraa :D:D

and hey, maybe he can star in the next zorro movie :p

I'am agree with U Snorlaax ...hey do you like donuts? In my town there's a Donuts shops ... They are very excellent!

I recall Michael had a meeting recently with an Indian actor. Looking at the outfit MJ is wearing on these pics, I wonder
Is it an Indian outfit? (Maybe he got it as a present from the set of the movie where he met that actor?)
or is it a muslim outfit?

It does not necessarily mean that MJ converted to Islam, it could also be an indian outfit, I have seen them wear it. And if it is a muslim outfit, he could just do it to generate some publicity (no such thing as bad publicity) or to show that he is indifferent, loves all people.

Last edited:

The convention to Islam was OFFICIALLY DENIED by his team. He can wear whatever he likes without us jumping into conclusions and over analysing...it;s not necessary...let him be!

The convention to Islam was OFFICIALLY DENIED by his team. He can wear whatever he likes without us jumping into conclusions and over analysing...it;s not necessary...let him be!
I don't recall this rumor being offically denied. Do you have a source?

C'mon, it's a pirate mask! He can be a Pirate of the Caribbean as much as he wants, complete with the whiskers: "Argh, aye matey! Gonna get some loot but this darn sun's just too bright, where's my umbrella, matey? And I gotta go out in disguise, go get my Babushka shawl! There, now in complete disguise, everyone will know who I am! argh argh argh!" ;)

Mike, you're a hoot. Love ya. Hope you had fun shopping.

Wonderful,funny pics! I adore Michael! I love his eyes as always too!

What the hell!! I'm a muslim and you DO NOT NEED to dress in any certain way to be a muslim!!

I just can't believe some people! lol! He's not a muslim.

This is why I love Michael Jackson. He doesn't give two shits what the media says about him, and he has a very funny sense of humor about himself. May we all lighten up about all of this. I laughed hysterically when I saw this for the first time. OMG. What a riot. Michael, you are cracking me up big time!! Keep doing this stuff. It is funny.

What the hell!! I'm a muslim and you DO NOT NEED to dress in any certain way to be a muslim!!

I know but i was reffering to a 'traditional' muslim outfit, but since you are a muslim maybe you can answer my question, does the outfit MJ is wearing on the pics look like a 'traditional' muslim outfit to you, or more like an indian outfit?

By the way, the shirt is beautiful. It does resemble more Indian style, and as others said he can wear what he wants. I wore my Indian blouse to a Christmas party last week and everyone loved it. I LOVE ethnic clothing, there is nothing weird or eccentric about that. He prob. would have looked better w/o the mask, but I'm positive he had his reasons. It did look pretty sunny out that day.

I know but i was reffering to a 'traditional' muslim outfit, but since you are a muslim maybe you can answer my question, does the outfit MJ is wearing on the pics look like a 'traditional' muslim outfit to you, or more like an indian outfit?

More Pakistani actually, my Pakistani friends were these kinda stuff.

I agree with you that you don't need to wear certain clothes to be a muslim, but the outfit he's wearing can be found in islamatic cultures a lot. I'm originally from Indonesia, one of the biggest islam countries in the world and when I visit my family and friends overthere whom some them are muslim, you can found them a lot in these certain types of clothes, you also find these type of clothes in all islam shops in the malls. You have to admit that you find more muslim people wearing these type of clothes than you find christian people wearing those type of clothes.
You're totally right that people don't have to dress to their religion, but people are just really curious I think if the outfit has some kind of meaning, not that it would matter, but people are just wondering :p

OMG :lol: :lol: I have to say it's quite original :rofl:

Well maybe he got it from a muslim/asian friend? Or he bought it when he was in Asia?

Doesn't mean he is muslim.

To be honest those types of shirts are extremely comfy and modest, and beautiful at the same time. Once again, Michael is showing off his love of art and culture.

In our home we have a variety of cultural clothing. We have not only the American clothes we wear, but also Chinese, Indian, Kazakh, Russian. There are others I'm sure in our collection. It's a result of our appreciation for the different cultures and peoples of the world, whether we agree with their customs, religions, politics, etc. or not. We are not Chinese, or Indian, and only one of us is Kazakh/Russian. My husband is German, and I'm a mix of lots of different ethnicities including English, Turkic, Native American, Swedish, etc. I can wear an Indian outfit but that doesn't mean I'm Hindu. My little girl can wear a Chinese dress but that doesn't mean she's Buddhist or something. I can wear a Kazakh blouse or dress but that doesn't mean I'm Muslim.

So Michael can wear a Middle Eastern/Central Asian shirt and it doesn't mean he's a Muslim. It's a fantastic shirt! Beautiful threads, Mike!

Cool fedora, he looks happy...

Actually, looking at this outfit - it looks like a Salwar Qameez or Salwar Kameez. It is a traditional indian dress for men. Personally, I love these outfits...especially the men's outfits from India.

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salwar_kameez

pakistani_mens_outfit.jpg

Last edited:

very cute pics mikey is back!

Back