Michael Visits Antique Store Pics MOD WARNING post 417

Re: New Pics:Michael visits LA Antique store

OMG! What's wrong with him? Why does he wear like that? Why not a black suit and look sexy??? Why not? I can't understand why. Now I believe he changed to Islam. Hi fashion is the best but not this way. Oh Michael

Gawh, only Michael eh? :wub: So good to see some new pictures of him.

I was a bit shocked at first, but now I find the pictures hilarious! It's like MJ is saying ''well, I thought I'd cover up all the parts of my face that I normally doesn't do, and leave all the others unmasked''. The man sure has a sense of humor! ^^

It may have been given to him as a present from Hrithik Roshan, the Indian Bollywood actor? But that he had to add the mask and the other stuff to remain "in cognito"? The first time I saw this I ran to the bathroom, I was laughing that hard. OMG. What a sense of humor MJ has. He really got me this time with this one. This was just too funny!! And it reminded me of exactly why I love MJ so much.

Michael looks like he is gaining a bit more weight and thats a good thing!

Glad to see him out and about, was wondering when we would get more pics of him.

About his look and the outfit. The fabric is so beautiful. I could be wrong but it looks totally middle eastern to me.

Btw, back in the late 70's and early 80's Michael was photographed alot wearing garments from other countries, especially China. I think he was quoted as saying something about how he liked the feel of the fabric. I saw many of these photo's in a magazine called, '"Right on".

Him dressing like this or similar to this is really nothing all that new to the more older fan.

This man is so cute and funny. The way his eyes look in that mask slays me. Hes adorable and clearly this wasn't a DISGUISE, I think he likes that blue outfit and its comfy like PJS and so he didn't have to wear sunglasses he has the mask, hat and scarf to keep the sun off his beautiful face. Its so simple. He looks rather comfy. I love the slippers. Love you MJ

he loooks AMAZING hehe :p esp. in the second picture. omg... so good to see new pictures of him first thing in the morning.
i was browsing through a newspaper and they also had a new picture of him looking SO EFFFFING HOT.... >> of course the litle tidbit I ignored as it used ***** in it. but whatevz. he looked AMAZING there and here as well. love that on him.
and yh i think it says "Jacksons Are Coming"
ps i think ur right LindaC781 .... the clothes might be gift from Hrithik Roshan of Bwood :D

lol, thought i fight share. i clicked on this thread right when iTunes began playing "This Time Around"
heeehee :p

This is funny :) I'm not sure why Michael's wearing that, but maybe he's joking around and teasing the rumors of him converting to Islam, lol! ...No, I have nothing against the religion, but there have been so many rumors about him converting in that past, and there was a statement saying that he didn't convert, and I think it's just Michael being a jokster with a good sense of humor! However, I don't like when he covers up his eyes or face....too gorgeous to hide!

Dam! Michael cracks me up. Like who doesnt know it's him.
*peers at the cd in his hand*

HAHA! me too sil. finds him absolutely irresistable :wub:

hears Michael answering some folks himself....
"Why is it I can't do whatever I want to? (oh)
Went in my personal life and I don't live for you (you)
So don't you try to tell me what is right for me (try it)
You be concerned about you, I can do what I want to"

Even though I think this is quite funny, I would wish we wouldn't do it.

The general puplic - the people who needs to buy his music if he wants to come back - they do not approve this. They will say he is weird and a freak. AND talking about stuff like this, it's hard to disagree. I've never ever seen a man in my town dress like this. I know MJ is not anyone, but I understand why people who aren't fans, would say he is weird.

It doesn't do anything good for MJ when the tabloids are bringing these stories! So I just wish he wouldn't do it. This makes him an easy target!

:scratch:Mmmm...kay????
I guess that outfit can be thought of as Mike's way of having a laugh.
I'm puzzled.

i think its hilarious lmao. n the 1st pic it does seem like hes goona go look 4 change on the beach tho lmao. i love this guy. and hes just grinning like uh huh bitches lol.

^^ I believe we are the only ones who feel hurt. Michael is strong, he doesn't care, he knows what the media is able to....... to me it is a selfish and ignorant idea of fans things like this being negative and distructive, nothing more...... Michael is not stupid and he is far from allowing people dictating him what to do or not. Plus. Michael has a good amount of self irony and that's great plus he loves to irritate the media.

Mike has been like this all his life and for me it's very charming and lovely. Period. :)

lol people make the same points it seems like every other time we get new photos and it seems it will go on and on and on.... cause Michael will do what Michael wants... he shows that over and over again. embrace it or get over it... he's not going to change who he is or conform to what anyone else wants. he does it His Way... always and forever.

Even though I think this is quite funny, I would wish we wouldn't do it.

The general puplic - the people who needs to buy his music if he wants to come back - they do not approve this. They will say he is weird and a freak. AND talking about stuff like this, it's hard to disagree. I've never ever seen a man in my town dress like this. I know MJ is not anyone, but I understand why people who aren't fans, would say he is weird.

It doesn't do anything good for MJ when the tabloids are bringing these stories! So I just wish he wouldn't do it. This makes him an easy target!

bullsh*t. michael can and will do whatever he wants. f*ck the general public. michael doesnt need their approval to be himself. they are the real weirdos if they judge a book by its cover. michael dresses up funny sometimes and thats totally fine because hes the nicest and sweetest man ever. on the other hand u have ppl dressed up in tuxedos looking very conservative and ish and they can be murderers and terrorists and all kinds of criminals.
this just goes to show how f*cked up this world is when u have the general public criticizing a man like michael jackson.

I :wub: him so freakin much but to me he doesn't look fabulous :nono:

My dearest Michael, what on earth were you thinkin!!!!?????':bugeyed (you can give me bad reps for my comment 'n I apologize but he looks like a loon :()
He's the :king:, The :king: can wears whatever he wants

it's nice to see the fedora back :yes:

lol (hug) Roxanne... it's all par for the course

I like what he looks Michael ... He is healthy and happy ...
I do not think this issue in public is accidental ... I think that is arranged!
His clothes will say something ...whispered the Muslim religion was not an invention of the press ... I think that was a rumor started by MJ ...This rumor helped to resolve problems with sheik!​

I believe that!!​

Michael is and was a very good businessman ...he knew how to play with the media and how to create myths, myths which have helped ... sometimes negative publicity to help more than positive publicity!

Michael is a big cool! I love him! :yes:

Me too.. MJ is gearing up for that comeback....dude is very much in control these days...

keep the tongue wagging Michael... that tour is going to be the hotest ticket in town...

and to each his own opinion.. but if you want a Michael that is so "expectable" by media standards..
and a "conformist"...you are following the WRONG celebrity..

bullsh*t. michael can and will do whatever he wants. f*ck the general public. michael doesnt need their approval to be himself. they are the real weirdos if they judge a book by its cover. michael dresses up funny sometimes and thats totally fine because hes the nicest and sweetest man ever. on the other hand u have ppl dressed up in tuxedos looking very conservative and ish and they can be murderers and terrorists and all kinds of criminals.
this just goes to show how f*cked up this world is when u have the general public criticizing a man like michael jackson.

As I also clearly statet, I see this pictures as a good laugh too. Mike is propably having fun wearing this.

BUT even fans can't be soo thick that they can't see that this will be taken negative by the puplic. Yes it's the puplic that are wrong. BUT MJ needs people to buy his stuff. And it's not good for him to have negative stories about his person all the time!

Every MJ FAN (including myself) will no doubt defend MJ saying the puplic is stupid and cruel and ignorant, and in many aspects it is! But knowing that, it's not wise to give them even more negatve to write about! Some fans seems to have lost every sense of reality! It IS hurting MJ reputation doing stuff like this. It's sad and it's wrong, and it shouldn't be like that - BUT IT IS!! The end!

I know MJ's strong and that he personally doesn't care. But when people wont buy his CD's I don't think you'll see MJ laughing!

Some people are so F***ed up that stories about the singer will do that they wont buy the album. Sad for them, but also sad for MJ if it's his CD they wont buy!

Hess Michaels public antics are not going to stop music lover from buying his CD _ It has NEVER
stopped them from buying his music _ In fact stunts like this will get more people knowing he is back
because of the publicity _ the people who post negative comments are known haters and trolls and do
it on all celebrities _ but most humans can see past all that This is NOT Bad publicity is humorous and
mysterious and FUN publicity and it is Michael saying ...

YOU CANT STOP ME OR MAKE ME CONFORM

OMG I love him even more if thats possible :wild:
I love when he pull his sweet mischievous ways

This will get all the tabloids talking and get lots
of press >. Keeps the mystery and myth of MJ
in the public eye and its not all negative ..

It fun, mysterious and awesome at the same time :clapping:

DONT EVER conform Michael EVER

I GET IT as MOST fans do and we love him for it :wub:
He always entertains us and makes us smile

Fans shouldn't want MJ to conform _ He is magical and mysterious
not like any other on this earth and why would you want him to be _
He is MICHAEL JACKSON _ KING of POP

Last edited:

Some of you really spend way to much time worrying about what others are going to think. Take a lesson from Michael he clearly does not care what the media are haters are going to think so why should you? Trust me you feel so much better if you did what you wanted to do and not gave a damn about what others think

fans are always gonna disagree about some things. at the end of the day, no matter what we think or argue about, Michael continues to be Michael and pays no attention to the negativity generated by media or fans one to the other.

goes back to first page to enjoy the photos again :fortuneteller:i predict all the hola ba lu will not have any effect on how Michael behaves.

As I also clearly statet, I see this pictures as a good laugh too. Mike is propably having fun wearing this.

BUT even fans can't be soo thick that they can't see that this will be taken negative by the puplic. Yes it's the puplic that are wrong. BUT MJ needs people to buy his stuff. And it's not good for him to have negative stories about his person all the time!

Every MJ FAN (including myself) will no doubt defend MJ saying the puplic is stupid and cruel and ignorant, and in many aspects it is! But knowing that, it's not wise to give them even more negatve to write about! Some fans seems to have lost every sense of reality! It IS hurting MJ reputation doing stuff like this. It's sad and it's wrong, and it shouldn't be like that - BUT IT IS!! The end!

I know MJ's strong and that he personally doesn't care. But when people wont buy his CD's I don't think you'll see MJ laughing!

Some people are so F***ed up that stories about the singer will do that they wont buy the album. Sad for them, but also sad for MJ if it's his CD they wont buy!

is that so ? so ur worrying about his albums sales ? for real ? no comment on that.

now about the other thing u said... the media will always and forever be against michael and say negative things about him no matter how he dresses. even if michael wears monkey suits 24/7 even when hes sleeping. that wont make any difference. michaels just being himself and if they dont like it f*ck them. now i've heard the line
"Some fans seems to have lost every sense of reality!" many times before by some so called fans who want to appear as the objective ones who are always right and they have every right to judge the true fans who are supposed to be insane and they need help.
frankly i dont care how other ppl see me. i simply do not care. i am perfectly happy with myself with who i am and what kind of fan i am. my universe is michael jackson and if some ppl think i've lost every sense of reality thats fine. who cares. im happy with myself and thats all that matters. i love being crazy about michael. i just love it :yes:

Back