Michael Visits Antique Store Pics MOD WARNING post 417

Re: New Pics:Michael visits LA Antique store

^Yea I noticed that too last time, LOL. He shares the hats/caps (not the fedora) with his kids too. :)

Michael, I don't care how you dresses but should you really buy more stuff, didn't you just announce you are selling över 2000 pieces. Get out of the store right now, ha ha ha

out with the old to make room for the new ;)

Speaking of Antiques....I just got a Singer Vintage Electric Sewing machine....works great too!

singer_electric.jpg

I also have a Singer Treadle model...

5804_SingerTreadleOne.jpg

I just love antiques. Especially sewing machines....and both of them work very well too!

Not an outfit I would wear but if Michael's happy in it, then good for him. It's not like he's hurting anybody and he knows the score with the media.

that is his life not mine. But I don't understand why he refuses to learn something of this own history. Are not happened enough to him. I'm glad he is in a good mood. God bless him, he needs it.

Michael shouldn't have to conform just because other people can't understand or accept the way he is.

Michael looks totally cool, if you ask me.

oh my man he's always original!!!!!
I looooooooooooooooooove they way you look and smile baby!!

LOL at the fan posted in the pics with mj. my old mate lol ifthats the jacksons are coming c.d i can bet who gave it to him lol

certainly a different disguise, but i prefer that over him walking round with sheets over his head. you get to see his eyes!

Is this an Indian outfit??

Some of you are so... well I can't say. Michael's been dressing up like this since day one and it's never affected his album sales. That's just the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

If other people call him weird because they can't relate to him or understand him, then that's THIER problem, not his. Fuck them.

And one more thing, it won't help him, but it won't hurt him either. That's what some of you don't seem to be able to comprehend. Michael's Michael and he's not ever going to change, and what's more is, he shouldn't have to just because some numb skulls don't "like" what he's wearing or how he is. Intolorance is a nasty quality, a lot more nasty then dressing unconventionally.

but should you really buy more stuff, didn't you just announce you are selling över 2000 pieces. Get out of the store right now, ha ha ha
lol yeah hes not even sold his old tat yet and hes buying more lol

I wish he didn't cover his face, I wanna see him in that hat. I like what he's wearing though. Unexpected, but pretty cool.

MiJac only seems to surprise me because he wears something on his face that always causes me to laugh. Last year, it was the post-its, this year it's the Zorro mask. :lol: It's not really a bad thing for me because I could give a sh*t what he wears. But for a second, I still go "WTF!?!" every now and then. :lol:

But that's MiJac for ya! :lol:

LOL

All you can do is laugh

Its all harmless publicity!!!! Great for MJ

But that's MiJac for ya

And people should know that. I love it when people who never experienced a lot of things tells a grown man who has how to conduct himself in public. Just weird. All of these pics of him are funny. I totally get the humor. I like the fact he has a bootleg copy of the DVD. LOL.

OH MY LORD! :woohoo:

I DIG that DISGUISE OF HIM
:D :wild: :wub: :heart: :love: :in_love: :clapping:

OH MY, my body can't put up with that much excitment :cloud9:
the spyhat, the scarf, the zorro mask, the cool shirt, the white pants. GEEZ, he looks mesmerizing like a mermaid in that long turquoise shirt :lol: :girl_in_love:
his eyes are so so charming and he looks HOT like the sun :sun: and i cant help wantin' him!
:kiss_hand: :kissing4: :kissing2: :kissing:

:angel:i am so blessed to see him once again :girl_blush:

Last edited:

Bottom line here is, Michael just doesn't like to go out in to public without his face covered. He's always gone out in to public with something covering or obscuring his face, since the early 80s. Sunglasses, surgical masks, whatever, he just doesn't like his face to be exposed, and there's no problem with that.

I wish religion could stay out of this completely.

article-1094321-02C9EA04000005DC-964_224x385_popup.jpg

:zorro:

WOWWWWWW!!! A brand new reason to use the Zorro smilie!!
:wild: :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:

Whatchu up to, Mike? And what's that in your hand? Huhhhhh? :D :lol:

Y'all, it was quiet for a while there. It's not quiet anymore!! :lol:

Last edited:

its already been denied. after reading this thread i cant believe how OTT ppl act cause mj wears a certain peice of clothing.you all act like hes gone out with a prayer cap on. you ppl realise how popular that sort of dress is amongst non asians.stop being a bunch of drama queens and take the pics for what they are

This post pretty much sums up what I'm thinking. I've seen many ppl out wearing this sort of thing (non Asian, Muslim, etc) and no one thought it was weird or even funny. It's just clothing....comfortable clothing. Looks like formal jammies to me. I, myself, have worn a similar top with jeans like the picture posted on here a page or 2 back and it had nothing to do with religion or a sense of humor. It's just comfortable clothing that happens to be also very exquisite depending on the fabric and beading. Michael's top is clearly a high quality version. Look at all that sparklin' and twinklin'. :wub: :p

It's possible that what he's wearing is a coincidence in regards to the converting rumors...which was officially denied. If you're going to take that into consideration, you also have to take into consideration that he recently met a Bollywood actor and could have been very influenced by that type of clothing. I believe someone here already mentioned how he may have been given the outfit as a gift. So many possibilities that have nothing to do with religion or humor. It's just a guy wearing comfortable "ethnic" clothing out for a trip to the antique store. The guy just happens to be Michael Jackson.

The only thing I find humorous about the pix is the Zorro mask. And that's only because it reminds me of these smilies... :fear: and :ph34r: which I think are friggin' hilarious and probably overuse to make my points or sum up my unspoken thoughts. The Zorro one is too cheeky and lacks the mystery, fear and dread of the first 2, imo. :lol: Anyway, that's the only thing that made me lmao here. The scarf is typical MJ and altho the hat is rarely seen it's not unusual. I like the mask becuz at least we get to see some eyes. I will take :zorro: over :cool: any day. So no complaints here on that front. Altogether he looks like an Indian Zorro...wearing house shoes. *dead*

It's Michael. Let him chill. We know when he wants/needs to be fly he can bring it. Nice to see him out and about.

Thanks for posting the pix. :flowers:

This is absolutely hysterical....lol! He's got every news paper going on this "appearance"....LOVE IT!! Michael you are one hot ticket!!

Back