Michael Visits Antique Store Pics MOD WARNING post 417

Re: New Pics:Michael visits LA Antique store

fans are always gonna disagree about some things. at the end of the day, no matter what we think or argue about, Michael continues to be Michael and pays no attention to the negativity generated by media or fans one to the other.

yup thats my michael :wub:

cd.jpg

To me it looks likely the most likely text combination on the cd is:

Mike (first word to short to be Michael)
Jacksons (can see the sons at the end)
Archiving (starts with ar ends in ing, not many other word combinations that make sense - armoring? lol)

I would say this is a studio cd full of new songs!!!

:)

Thank you for the fast reply...hugggs

Yeah guys you're right Our Michael is not goona change for anyone.
:clapping: for being you Michael,. you'll be always my hero!!!!! :punk:

I love his fedora!!! :) yay new pics of MJ !! :clap:

I doubt this means he converted, yeah i agree with the people who said it may have been a gift from the Bollywood actor.

Definitely another interesting combination of style choices. Love the shirt and pants, scarf as well. Can understand the hat from a sun standpoint. Mask and slippers, well, what can I say- he's gone out in public dressed "unusually" for years and years. Be it to get people talking, or he just doesn't give a rat's a** what the media and people think. I'm not feeling the zorro mask at all, but hey, if it works for him, go for it. You have to wonder if he wanders around looking for mismatched wardrobe pieces; grabs whatever is handy; or his kids help him with their suggestions. But you have to admit, it gets people talking. Certainly absolutely nothing new about it if you've been around the last few decades and have witnessed some of his more "unique" going out in public outfit choices.
(why is this all one paragraph? I've tried to edit it 3 times into several paragraphs and it won't work, hmm, full moon)

Last edited:

He looks like a fool to me !!!

Why can't he never just go shopping like a normal human being ? He WILL get press even when he dresses like a normal person.

This is bad press AGAIN.......I'm getting a little sick of it.

Who the hell cares about what the press thinks? How long have some of you been fans longer then ten minutes right? Dammit the press is never going to kind to Michael and what he wears is not going to change anything. Get over it

Well, look at Mike. This is a new one. LOL. Well, hey whatever floats his boat, I support. I would not be shocked if some people will be complaining but y'all know how MJ be rolling. Get use to it. Heck, I like it. It is funny and weird. :) He is dressing like a muslim, though. Just saying the obvious. But I like it. It is nice.

Why can't he never just go shopping like a normal human being ? He WILL get press even when he dresses like a normal person.

SORRY BUT ...
YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE HIM OR MAKE HIM CONFORM TO YOUR
MEDIOCRE WAYS _ This is NOT bad press _ it is getting publicity and
also thE media is getting the word out about his auction _

Michael knows what he is doing - He has always done this
I have been a fan since the Jackson era _ and He always uses
shock and Awe He said he likes to give people what they least
suspect and that goes for his ART too

get over it or you are going to be SICK for a long time
best to enjoy the ride and the fun of it all ...

This is Michael MANIA :D

Michale is saying
YOU CANT STOP ME OR EVER MAKE ME CONFORM

haha love that sign Poe !!

:zorro:

sometimes some so-called fans are way worse than the filthiest tabloids *sigh*

I apologized for the muslim comment. Sorry. It reminded me actually of what some people in East Asia countries wear sometimes. Heck, in some African nations, they wear those types of clothings. However, I like what he is wearing. I would wear that if I had the chance. I also do not see why some fans are giving a damn what the media and the public will say about Mike. This is who he is. If people can't stand it, then that is your problem. MJ never conform to what the hating ass media wants him to conform. MJ is something that a lot of these celebrities are not today - an entertainer. This is his form of entertaining the public. If people find it weird, oh well, that is life. He is a grown man and he will do what he pleases. I support the look and I like it. It is original, weird and funny. Go Mike.

soooo any whooo... he's buying antiques :ph34r: ponders this.....

I agree, some of Michael's very own fans are the most vile in their comments.

Firstly, just because one wears a kaftan/kameez/kurta does not necessarily have to say anything about their religion or religious beliefs. They have been fashionable attire in some parts of the world..maybe not in the US -- but Michael was always a global icon.

100528_Pink-kurta.jpg

sherwanis.jpg

The mask of zorro/scarf is hardly breaking news. I fail to understand why some fans and in this thread Thijzz in particular think that this brings bad press or why this 'bad press' even surprises them. The guy has dressed in jeans and t shirt and had the most filthiest things said about him -- why does this instance cause such concern. Michael Jackson has been a non conformist, from the time he wore military garb to his many outrageous disguises-- but you probably knew this already.

Take it easy -- I doubt Michael Jackson gives a flying ........ about what the press thinks.

Last edited:

sometimes some so-called fans are way worse than the filthiest tabloids *sigh*
True, and this is really frightening!!!
offence! So called. Is it allowed to have an own opinion? I'm a longtime fan, I'm sticked by him through thick and thin over many years. And only when I say this kind of disguises could damage him more in the public than already done, I am a SO CALLED Fan. Thanks. Very nice.

Who is the bigger fool? The fool or the fool who follows him?

Why would he wanna dress like a normal human being? Who the hell wants to be normal?

Life is too short to not dress up!

RS

offence! So called. Is it allowed to have an own opinion? I'm a longtime fan, I'm sticked by him through thick and thin over many years. And only when I say this kind of disguises could damage him more in the public than already done, I am a SO CALLED Fan. Thanks. Very nice.

Calm down! Stop worring, as I said and many others too, MJ has done this for years, nothing new or something. MJ likes to provoke and doesn't care about the gossip. Period.

sometimes some so-called fans are way worse than the filthiest tabloids

This is true, but not for the reason mentioned. It's true because some fans are always jumping on people who have any other opinion than blind admiration.

I fail to see what good going out in public like that is going to do. The disguises are so eighties and Michael is a 50 year old man now. It's time to move on.

That's not something I want to dictate, it's an opinion. And most of the people here will hate this, I know. But that doesn't mean I can't have that opinion.

And for those who say Michael doesn't care about what the press says: I disagree. He has released several statements in the past, and has spoken out against the tabloids in interviews several times. Well... outings like this sure ain't gonna help change that situation.

looks like Michael was having fun and making light of press.. a good example. as always.

How about we move on from this and try a lil patience and respect for one another please. We all have opinions on what we believe and what we think will be the general outcome. Regardless, it is Michael's choice and we simply have to deal with his amusements or not.

Back