Michael Visits Antique Store Pics MOD WARNING post 417

Re: New Pics:Michael visits LA Antique store

offence! So called. Is it allowed to have an own opinion? I'm a longtime fan, I'm sticked by him through thick and thin over many years. And only when I say this kind of disguises could damage him more in the public than already done, I am a SO CALLED Fan. Thanks. Very nice.

HOW will it damage him more in the public? Get real lol no offense. No one even really cares apart from us fans! People who will say bad things like 'he's crazy' are people who already think that about him! These pictures will change nothing.

OMG. HAHAHA :hysterical: Aw Michael, typical Mike. :lol: Anyway... at least he is wearing the fedora (which I LOVE :wub:) and his eyes a gorgeous. :lol: Not going to question anything else, cause; that's the way he rolls. xD ;)

cd.jpg

To me it looks likely the most likely text combination on the cd is:

Mike (first word to short to be Michael)
Jacksons (can see the sons at the end)
Archiving (starts with ar ends in ing, not many other word combinations that make sense - armoring? lol)

I would say this is a studio cd full of new songs!!!

:)
Woah! Could be. :cheeky: LOL a little tease actually carrying the cd in his hand in public, sh_t. :hysterical: Or it could be something else? IDK... the ending of the last word looks like "UNG" to me though. o_o

WOW!! So happy to see him again!!:wub:
I realyy pray he's healthy and nothing is wrong...why did he go to the octor again?:(:angel:

thought it said "the jacksons are coming" ?

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

that'd be a nice title! baby!:D

Oh yeah him wearing this outfit is going to do so much damage to is rep. I mean way more damage then being called a pedo ever did. Ridiculous? I know but that is how some of you sound

And for those who say Michael doesn't care about what the press says: I disagree. He has released several statements in the past, and has spoken out against the tabloids in interviews several times. Well... outings like this sure ain't gonna help change that situation.

Not at that times when he dresses against other peoples expectations or taste, I am sure he does this in full awareness and know what it will bring....... he cares about the tabloids when they really hurt him in his human rights or his right to be loved or left alone.

:zorro: lmao!!!!

aww I think he's just the coolest. I love him for being different. (for being himself)

Fair enough Hoofmark, suppose all what you say is indeed so, then what do you make of this? Do you mean to say that Michael is a mad man out of touch with the rest of the world and his surrounding and has such short term memory that he has forgotten that he is concerned about his image and what the press thinks of whta he is wearing? the thing is , it is NOT so and to think that is completely taking the piss. I think Michael is very much in tune with what he is doing and what he would like to achieve, his clothes are always having fun -- and that's probably how he likes it. That's all Im saying and no Im not blindly following/admiring him nor am I saying you can't have an opinion.

He not only cares about the tabloids when human rights are concerned. He has released statements in the past that the press are 'mean' to him.

But I have to agree that it's his own choice to 'dress' like that if he wants too. That doesn't mean I have to like it.

Michael has been told forever he's outgrown this or that, and he has always thumbed his nose at that and done precisely whatever he chooses. he doesn't let anyone boss him.

Do you mean to say that Michael is a mad man out of touch with the rest of the world and his surrounding and has such short term memory that he has forgotten that he is concerned about his image and what the press thinks of whta he is wearing?

Well that's too much to attach to my opinion that he looks like a fool when dressing like that. I think it doesn't help him change his public image. Nothing more, nothing less. If that what he wants, so be it.

I don't have any idea about how Michael is as a person, because I don't know him.

i love that look!!!! should be a new style for the new tour

MJ Dove - I think perhaps we need to call it something other than 'disguises' per se, the disguise word implies something incognito, un recognizeable which is what he does sometimes very cleverly with moustaches , glasses and grey hair. These are rather 'costumes', clearly he gets out of a caddillac escalade with a bodyguard in hand -- he isn't REALLY trying to be in 'disguise'

He not only cares about the tabloids when human rights are concerned. He has released statements in the past that the press are 'mean' to him.

HIS human rights, his right TO BE LOVED or being LEFT ALONE!!!

Not human rights in general which he cares about as well of course!!

The Jacksons Are Coming was the dvd he had in his hand

the press in general are asses and just regurgitate whatever some other writer has written and sign their name to it, anchors do the same, late night comics do the same. they don't have an original bone in their bodies. how can they presume to cover a man that courses with creativity?

This is true, but not for the reason mentioned. It's true because some fans are always jumping on people who have any other opinion than blind admiration.

I fail to see what good going out in public like that is going to do. The disguises are so eighties and Michael is a 50 year old man now. It's time to move on.

That's not something I want to dictate, it's an opinion. And most of the people here will hate this, I know. But that doesn't mean I can't have that opinion.

And for those who say Michael doesn't care about what the press says: I disagree. He has released several statements in the past, and has spoken out against the tabloids in interviews several times. Well... outings like this sure ain't gonna help change that situation.

:D this is what happens when we get too old, Hoofman... i'm way too grown to look at these pictures and say how cute and funny mike is, then again i'm also too grown to type anything that remotely uses rationale and common sense to explain to fans why public outings like this don't help him...so kudos to you for having the patience of Job lol

your words are going to fall on deaf ears, my friend ... just know that you're not alone in your vortex of logic

The seeds of mystery, intrigue, and curiousity have been planted for this new Michael era. Period. Expect the UNexpected. He knows it. If he didn't want to be noticed he would have dressed differently. If you're in LA or Vegas, and you're wearing "odd" clothing, complete with a mask of some sort and an umbrella on a sunny day, odds are you're Michael Jackson. He obviously wanted to be noticed. He's most certainly a nonconformist and shows everyone he's not gonna change and that he's happy with who he is, he won't be beat down. It's like, "look, you think you know me? HA! I'll show you who's boss, who's running the show here. You can't predict what I'm gonna do, no matter how hard you try. I'm planting myself in your mind so that you will want to find out more because...I'm a mystery to you. You'll WANT to find out what I'm gonna come out with! I love you all from the bottom of my heart but no one's gonna change me!"

I'm sick of fans moaning everytime they see a pic of Mike...they just HAVE to pick something and attack it!

For God's sake!

I'm just happy to see new pics cause i really miss him!

lol sprinkles fairy dust on all the pucker butts

The seeds of mystery, intrigue, and curiousity have been planted for this new Michael era. Period. Expect the UNexpected. He knows it. If he didn't want to be noticed he would have dressed differently. If you're in LA or Vegas, and you're wearing "odd" clothing, complete with a mask of some sort and an umbrella on a sunny day, odds are you're Michael Jackson. He obviously wanted to be noticed. He's most certainly a nonconformist and shows everyone he's not gonna change and that he's happy with who he is, he won't be beat down. It's like, "look, you think you know me? HA! I'll show you who's boss, who's running the show here. You can't predict what I'm gonna do, no matter how hard you try. I'm planting myself in your mind so that you will want to find out more because...I'm a mystery to you. You'll WANT to find out what I'm gonna come out with! I love you all from the bottom of my heart but no one's gonna change me!"
Great observation! i think the mask would look good on his new music video

course he's himself. he wears what he wants to and clearly doesnt care what people think.
I am surprised you are so sure. Do you think your arguments are a proof of that?

MJ Dove - I think perhaps we need to call it something other than 'disguises' per se, the disguise word implies something incognito, un recognizeable which is what he does sometimes very cleverly with moustaches , glasses and grey hair. These are rather 'costumes', clearly he gets out of a caddillac escalade with a bodyguard in hand -- he isn't REALLY trying to be in 'disguise'
yes, you are right, there I agree with you!

great post! love it :D

He has released statements in the past that the press are 'mean' to him.

Ok.... so he can't do that? Jennifer Aniston stated that she did not understand the big deal about why people care about her love life but she did an article with GQ talking about her love life. These people at the end of the day are gonna do what they want to do. Mike does not care what these people say about him and the media IS MEAN. Period. This is the same media that called him all sorts of names, trash his family, trash his children, trash his legacy, etc., etc. The media created this laughable image of him. The media created the rumors and the stories about him. It is the media who dictates how people are suppose to dress and behave. The media created the messes that we see today. The media is the true root of many of the problems that has happened to Mike. Mike has a right to be Mike so why is the media acting all "shocked" that he does these things? Please. The media does not matter. What matters is that MJ looks good and healthy and that he is alright. I wonder what he bought at the store.

Exactly. I know his wardrobe may be somewhat DIFFERENT than others.. but that's the way it is guys! Keep complainin', ain't nothin' gunna change. This just reminds me of the time back in the summer about the wheelchair pics and cause them to say he is sick and frail, the mask, etc... Shows Michael he is NOT going to change cause what y'all or the media think. He does what he does. Sure, I don't like his clothes.. but.. I'm just glad he is doing some shoppin' and going out. LMAO

I am surprised you are so sure. Do you think your arguments are a proof of that?
are you trying to say that he's not being himself? do you not know that Michael has been wearing funny get-up and disguises for years and years and YEARS?! course he's being himself!

no my arguments aren't proof of anything. I'm not Michael and i don't know him, but yeah. I just think it's clear that he doesn't care what people think about what he wears.

Back