MJ legal seminar in Sept: Mesereau, Feldman, Melville, Zonan amongst speakers

Seven has impressions from Samantha DeGosson, Christy, Lisa, & Lauren. Very good read. Carl Douglas attitude was surprising & I believe he is the attorney for the bodyguard Alvarez & (sorry I can't remember his name). Samantha is the same I think as her tweet. Have to double check.

http://www.mj-777.com/

SMH at Zonen, Feldman and the Judge! They gave no real facts! They just blamed everything that went wrong on MJ! To say that in 93 the media was PRO MJ and that's why they settled was pure B.S and so on! Thank god T-Mez was there!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ObwNTnNgiTQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ObwNTnNgiTQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

^ Zonen admits it was a shakedown yet still talks his B.S at the same time! He's just has restarted as Sneedon!

He what?? I can't see the video.. He admitted what was a shakedown???? I can't believe that crap.. You mean to tell me they are admitting this crap now after putting MJ through a living hell?????

When I saw the names of the attorney's who was going to be on that panel, I KNEW it was going to be the same old crappy theme. Kudos for Mesereau for keeping it real and honest. A little surprised by Carl Douglas...but at the same time, I shouldn't be. He's among the group of two-faced jerks that screwed Michael over. I remember the 'closeness' between Johnny Cochran and Larry 'Lurch' Feldman.

When I saw the names of the attorney's who was going to be on that panel, I KNEW it was going to be the same old crappy theme. Kudos for Mesereau for keeping it real and honest. A little surprised by Carl Douglas...but at the same time, I shouldn't be. He's among the group of two-faced jerks that screwed Michael over. I remember the 'closeness' between Johnny Cochran and Larry 'Lurch' Feldman.

yep.. Cochran and Feldman were friends.. I found that to be highly suspect. Did you watch the video? what exactly did Zonen admit to?

He what?? I can't see the video.. He admitted what was a shakedown???? I can't believe that crap.. You mean to tell me they are admitting this crap now after putting MJ through a living hell?????

Assistant D.A In the MJ 05 Case RON ZONAN said "Ultimately a shakedown of Michael Jackson" when speaking about the case!

Assistant D.A In the MJ 05 Case RON ZONAN said "Ultimately a shakedown of Michael Jackson" when speaking about the case!

OMG Waow:bugeyed:bugeyed !!!! I hope they will release a dvd from that seminar, I WANT TO HEAR IT MYSELF !!!!!

Yea Carl Doughlas said Feldman and Cochran where working like two plaintiff attorneys! More concern for Even & Jordan Interest!

Cochran went to school with Feldman's dad, so they where all friends! There was no way they were gonna make each other look bad! So a settlement makes them both winners and MJ ended up the loser in the public's eye! Yea good looking out for MJ....NOT!

Carl Douglas also said that Larry wanted to know MJ worth not the case. So there you go! Carl also talk about the car he was able to buy with the 93 case! What bunch of sleeze balls! May they all ROT!

Feldman did some legal work for Cochran soon after this case was settled. Some may see Johnnie Cochran as a legend but I see him has a sleaze. Who's only interest was getting himself some cash. Michael's death was fast and he felt nothing Cochran on the other hand was slow and painful God don't like ugly see what I mean

Except From Amazon MJ Forum:

"We will be recording this program, and it will be available for purchase as a DVD in approximately 7-10 days. If you decide to order a copy, it will be available through our website: www.lacba.org/ondemand. I do not know yet what the price will be.
You may also order by phone by calling LACBA Member Services at (213) 896-6560."

Seven has impressions from Samantha DeGosson, Christy, Lisa, & Lauren. Very good read. Carl Douglas attitude was surprising & I believe he is the attorney for the bodyguard Alvarez & (sorry I can't remember his name). Samantha is the same I think as her tweet. Have to double check.

http://www.mj-777.com/

Maybe he is not there lawyer anymore hence his attitude

After Zonen's stunning revelation, is that enough that Michael's estate can sue the SBDA's office for damages?

They are all basically admitting it was shake down even Michael's own lawyer was in it for the opposing team. I wonder how Mez sat there without losing it I am shocked he did not have steam coming out of his ears

Last edited:
After Zonen's stunning revelation, is that enough that Michael's estate can sue the SBDA's office for damages?

I don't think any can be sued now the statue of limitation has passed for prosecutorial misconduct. Which is probably why Zonen said it, he knows they cannot be held accountable. Besides I think it would have to be Michael who filed a complaint. It is like the continued slandering of his name. The dead cannot sue and family cannot on their behalf.

I bet the media won't cover what Zonen had to say about it being a 'shakedown'.. Poor MJ is dead, suffered at the hands of these evil people and they're still here, smiling.

This is so unfair.. May they be tortured and rot in hell

I don't think any can be sued now the statue of limitation has passed for prosecutorial misconduct. Which is probably why Zonen said it, he knows they cannot be held accountable. Besides I think it would have to be Michael who filed a complaint. It is like the continued slandering of his name. The dead cannot sue and family cannot on their behalf.

That is so unfair! :angry: :cry:

whoa whoa wait a minute.

For those of us who didn't understand the word. :ninja:

Shakedown:
n.
Slang. Extortion of money, as by blackmail.
Slang. A thorough search of a place or person.
A period of appraisal followed by adjustments to improve efficiency or functioning.

After he said that, what was there to discuss then?

The moderator should have said: "Seminar is over, case is over, everybody go home"

What the heck? :scratch: :no:

Feldman did some legal work for Cochran soon after this case was settled. Some may see Johnnie Cochran as a legend but I see him has a sleaze. Who's only interest was getting himself some cash. Michael's death was fast and he felt nothing Cochran on the other hand was slow and painful God don't like ugly see what I mean

I felt this way for yrs so I totally agree with you, TOTALLY!:angry:

What Zonan admitted to needs to be spread around! So everybody please put it on y'all FB or whatever u have, straight up! ;)

why do you guys want to buy a DVD about people badmouthing Michael? I don't understand.

Michael's family should be talking about what Zonen said.. Sneddon and his cronies are the cause for a lot of MJ mental issues and lack of sleep. They helped in killing MJ, now they're laughing and admitting it was a shakedown after he's dead. It makes me sick to my stomach

Back