MJJC MEET UP FOR TII LONDON 31st OCT........

Wat is the different between the stalls and the balcony seats just wondering as i have never been to this pictures before?

Just found this on the website
Screen 11: 776 seats, 200 of these seats are 'Premium' and situated in a mezzanine (over 18s only) , which is located towards the rear of the auditorium

Is the mezzanine like a vip bit?xx

Wat is the different between the stalls and the balcony seats just wondering as i have never been to this pictures before?

Screen 11: 776 seats, 200 of these seats are 'Premium' and situated in a mezzanine (over 18s only) , which is located towards the rear of the auditorium

Yes it is!

I have PM'ed you.

B

xxx

AAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH I dont have the money on my card for te tickets!!! I am going to my local cinema tonight to pickup the tickets so i have them in my hand! Am hoping there will be some left for these ones on Monday!!!! :(

When will you have the money? We could get a ticket for you and you could pay us back?

So which bit are we booking??

Ooh Faz are you def coming? Will be good to meet you at last! :)

EDIT: I will be going!

Last edited:
I HAVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nightmare - website crashed on me - guessing couldn't handle booking!!!!!
But I saved the number for the cinema before hand just in case so bookede them over the Phone!!!
OMG - its just hit me all over again :boohoo:

Booking nunmber 08712 240 240

Becca

xxx

When it says contacting cinema keep waiting. I am getting tickets for my mum and I left it on that page and it eventually let me buy them, don't give up!

The phone number now is not accepting ticket purchases for Saturday :(

Eventually got one from the website though! :)

Last edited:
Back