MJJC MEET UP FOR TII LONDON 31st OCT........

So who is actually coming along? Would be nice if someone could post a list of names.

Umm...so far I know that for definite coming is

Me
Becca
Danielle
Susie Q
StarTrader
Aneiden

Dunno about anyone else?

Could i suggest we meet somewhere we could get a strong stiff drink b4 hand! Lol if not i will bring my own ha ha am gonna need it!!! x

Great minds think alike D!!!!! :laugh:

I was thinking exactly the same thing!!!

I have been looking into meeting before hand at the O2, because they have a part of the complex which surrounds the arena called 'Entertainment Avenue'.
Its open to everyone all day (and till late!!!) and is packed with bars, restaurants and clubs!!
So I'm considering meeting in one of them. This also will put us right near the cinema, avoiding extra travelling costs and people getting lost lol!! :)

I'm looking through which one will be the best for us to meet in. Am thinking more pub/bar than restaurant. Just needs to be somewhere that we can meet, chat, hug, cry, drink, eat - whatever we want/need!!!

Will let you know and of course ask all of you guys what you think!
Here is the link for if you want to go have a look too...
http://www.theo2.co.uk/inside/entertainment-avenue.html

Love and hugs all round! :hug:

Becca

xxx

So who is actually coming along? Would be nice if someone could post a list of names.
Apologies - forgot to put up an updated list - SORRY!!! :sorry:

Here it is:

Confirmed = 9 people:
Beccabubbles
StaceyMJ
Michaels wendy bird
SusieQ
Orianalee
StarTrader + 1
Aeneiden
Benji78

Possibly = 2 people
michaelloverforever1980
BingBong

These are all that I know of so far...

Becca :)

xxx

Last edited:
On July 13th we went to the slug and lettuce in the o2 which was quite nice, and good as a meeting place! :)

And you're welcome Danielle! :cheeky:

On July 13th we went to the slug and lettuce in the o2 which was quite nice, and good as a meeting place! :)

And you're welcome Danielle! :cheeky:

Yeah i have been there it is nice!!!!

The slug and lettuce is actually one of the ones I had short listed today!!!

Ok, so IS EVERYBODY HAPPY IF WE CHOOSE THE MEETING PLACE 'THE SLUG AND LETTUCE' ON ENTERTAINMENT AVENUE INSIDE THE O2?????

Here's a link : http://www.theo2.co.uk/inside/bars-restaurants-slug-lettuce.html

Becca

xxx

We'll have to all exchange numbers so we can find each other! I'll make sure I wear an MJ shirt lol!

I will have my MJ shirt on to! Exchanging numbers sounds like a plan or i will be going up to every one in an MJ shirt going Stacy Becca HA HA HA HA HA

:laugh: HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!

Well I'd thought about this one and I was gonna get there a bit early, be there first, and have a helium ballon to put by the side of the table so we all instantly know where we are!!!
What do ya think???

I will also pass my mobile number on to everybody so everyone has a central contact number. :phone:

Becca

xxx

Do you all know each other? I might wana come but 1) tickets migt have gone and 2) I will know none of ya lol

Do you all know each other? I might wana come but 1) tickets migt have gone and 2) I will know none of ya lol

I only know these wonderful people through this amazing site!
This will be the frist time we have met in person!!!

Come along, anybody from MJJC is welcome!

We are meeting to celebrate Michael and to support each other going to see the film which is going to be a very emotional experience for all of us!!!

Book your ticket now!
Link:http://www.myvue.com/cinemas/timetable.asp?SessionID=&cn=1&ln=1&ci=71&fi=9663|5218|

Becca

xxx

I know people are not that comfortable posting pics but i just thought we are all gonna see each other any way it could help (will also stop me stealing little kids birthday cake ha ha)

Who is going first lol Not me!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know people are not that comfortable posting pics but i just thought we are all gonna see each other any way it could help (will also stop me stealing little kids birthday cake ha ha)

Who is going first lol Not me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha!

Ok,well I guess I'll go first.... so i'm gonna put up a wedding pic of me (feb. '09)....

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2433/ra611esp0549ajpg.jpg

(i can only seem to post the link, can't seem to make it show the piccie so click on the link above)

:blush:

Becca

xxx

ps just realised you can see my hubby in the background lol!

Okay hear goes this is me doing my vogue pose! I have to be quite drunk to be happy to have my photo done! This picture was taken after the press confrence in London i was so excited we travelled ome got in about 11 and where like lets go out ha ha

n720246963_555529_2296-1.jpg

Now to take your attention away from me

1rvn15jpg.gif

Ha ha

Okay hear goes this is me doing my vogue pose! I have to be quite drunk to be happy to have my photo done! This picture was taken after the press confrence in London i was so excited we travelled ome got in about 11 and where like lets go out ha ha

n720246963_555529_2296-1.jpg

Now to take your attention away from me

1rvn15jpg.gif

Ha ha

Wicked pose - lovin it!!!!
You're hair is beautiful - wish i had hair like that!

OMG!!!!!!!

What are you doing too me at this time of night lol!!! :swoon:

Suitably distrated....................... very pleased hubby has just gone to bed lol!!!!

Wicked pose - lovin it!!!!
You're hair is beautiful - wish i had hair like that!

OMG!!!!!!!

What are you doing too me at this time of night lol!!! :swoon:

Suitably distrated....................... very pleased hubby has just gone to bed lol!!!!

Awwwww thanks!!! Ha ha at your hubby going to bed just in time!!!! My other half came downstairs the other day and had gold pants staring him in the face!! Its all good!!!

Back