MJJC MEET UP FOR TII LONDON 31st OCT........

the odeon website is so feckin slow atm. they put the tickets up at about five to twelve, thats when i booked...another case of deja vu...uhh.

Well done guys!!

Watch this space because I will be organising a place for us to all meet before the film so we can go in together!

Still can't belive we are all in this situation..... :boohoo:

Big hugs all round i think......... :hug:

:cry:

xxx

Anyone else managed to get tickets? Sooo glad you are all coming. :)

Got mine, eventually. Site crashed so I rung up (thanks Becca) took 10 mins to order and then my card was rejected. Ended up doing it on the website.

Can't wait - it'll be great to meet you all - see you in October x

Anyone else managed to get tickets? Sooo glad you are all coming. :)

yeah, still cant believe a few months ago, we were all so excited, thinking we'd be talking about seeing mj live on stage for months on end after, and in a matter of months, that dream was shattered, and we find that the closest we'll ever get to living our dream, is seeing him in rehearsals on a cinema screen...never in a million years would i have thought something like that would happen...

Got mine, eventually. Site crashed so I rung up (thanks Becca) took 10 mins to order and then my card was rejected. Ended up doing it on the website.

Can't wait - it'll be great to meet you all - see you in October x

Ah, nice one. :) Will be good to meet ya!

Well done guys!!

Watch this space because I will be organising a place for us to all meet before the film so we can go in together!

Still can't belive we are all in this situation..... :boohoo:

Big hugs all round i think......... :hug:

:cry:

xxx

Just done the exchibition to hun for the 31st oct for 17:00-17:30 going to be a very very hard day :boohoo: thats if i make it xxx

yeah, still cant believe a few months ago, we were all so excited, thinking we'd be talking about seeing mj live on stage for months on end after, and in a matter of months, that dream was shattered, and we find that the closest we'll ever get to living our dream, is seeing him in rehearsals on a cinema screen...never in a million years would i have thought something like that would happen...

omg...me neither. It's like a really cruel nightmare. I don't even have any words. :cry:

How many of you are going to the exhibition? I've already got tickets for it on another date and can't really afford to go again. :unsure:

Here is the link if anyone wants to book the exchibition on thats day to xxx

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/Micha...sonexhibition_buy_tickets_link1#viewablevideo
xxx

How many of you are going to the exhibition? I've already got tickets for it on another date and can't really afford to go again. :unsure:

I would love to go but i'm just not sure about doing that as well as the movie.... haven't made up my mind and not sure I can afford to go :(

Will think on it.

xxx

I would love to go but i'm just not sure about doing that as well as the movie.... haven't made up my mind and not sure I can afford to go :(

Will think on it.

xxx

Nor can i afford it babe but i dont want to go back to london especialy the o2 thats even if i go in the end,i am going as a fan of michaels and im not going for myself,just feel complelty wrong all of this to be honest but time was ticking and i had no choice so.....................:boohoo: x

Danielle, I'll get you a ticket if you like and you can just owe me? I don't mind and would really like to meet you! :)

There's still tickets available for the showing for anyone that still wants to come! :)

EDIT: Danielle, offer still stands if you wanna come! It's up to you though babe. :cheeky: Just let me know if you want me to xx

Done! Got you 1 ticket, came to £9 something! Yeah just pay me on the day! Becca got me my ticket anyway so I've got to pay her too lol! Glad you can come! :D

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:wub::wub::wub::wub:

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:wub::wub::wub::wub:

Well done stacey!!!

So glad we got there in the end Danielle!!!! So great that you will be there, we're gonna need all the support we can get! :cry:

Omg, I'm feeling so weird today about it all - so over emotional!

Big hugs to everyone :hug:

Becca

xxx

I bought a ticket today as well, Student discount Yayy!
You brought a ticket for this showing..... Great !!!!

Watch this space cause I will be organising a place for us to all meet before the film so we can have a chat a bit before and all go in together.

Becca

xxx

You brought a ticket for this showing..... Great !!!!

Watch this space cause I will be organising a place for us to all meet before the film so we can have a chat a bit before and all go in together.

Becca

xxx

Could i suggest we meet somewhere we could get a strong stiff drink b4 hand! Lol if not i will bring my own ha ha am gonna need it!!! x

Back