Murray Trial - 3 October - Day 5 - Discussion

flanagan needs to retire seriously he's pushing it now. he's an old :censored:

asking about a starting dose of diprivan again. she wouldnt use anything less then 60mg in a healthy male to sedate them. 25 wouldnt acheive sedation

how do you give it. get slow bolus over so many minutes. dont give it all in one go.. if u push it in all in one go can it cause breathing issues.? loads of objections substained when she used dip she gives it for a minute or so. so then she can monitor.if the paitent has enough she stops. she doesnt know what may happen. shes never seen it done being pushed all in one go. hes trying to get her to say what will happen if u push all in one go. shes not biting. why dont u give it all on one go? she says so she can monitor as its given incase of reaction and if all of the amount isnt needed then you dont need to give anymore. says given 60 in one go could provide higher sedation than needed.

Ok, what's the point of this? Did Murray pushed all at once or something?

No, the defence's argument is that MJ suddenly got up an injected a dose of propofol himself. They are suggesting that MJ injected a dose of it all at once.

They are really clutching at straws though.

flanagan can't even remember what he wants to say.. is he on drugs himself?

sure was ALOT of questions about that iv pump....as we know Murray didnt have a iv pump....must of used that makeshift bag with the bottle of propofol in it,

This current line is highlighting the fact there was no monitoring equipment!

Is it just me, but the defense questions seems to make Murray look worst.

Everyone in court must have wondered from day 1 - what on earth was Murray thinking being so reckless?

she does not provide sedation in a room without a monitor or the right equipment. she gives diprivan as a slow push not an iv. describing how she gives it. through the clamp etc. what are the iv pumps used for. to control the flow and rate of medicine. i

re direct. deep sedation uses a pump and monitors all emergency equipement.

re cross again. shut up flannagan. if theres a problem you would see it right away. (thats if u are monitoring them) whats the signs of a problem? she asks what sort of problem. alergic reaction? most common problem is breathing problem you may miss a problem and thats why you have a monitor and thats why u have more than one person doing it. hes trying to imply you can tell theres a problem by just looking and not using equipment. shes not biting. she says theres issues you can miss hence having 2 ppl watch and equipment. he keeps saying you would see a problem without a monitor. she says at some point you would .but the monitor would catch it way earlier than you. a pulse oxy is no good as by the time the machine tells you theres a problem the problem has already started..

The defence is a pathetic lost cause!!! They have nothing!! Litterally!! ...I'm impressed with the Doctor, she didn't give in! Well done!

cross over. excellent witness. sit down flannagan you have been had!!

hehehe...flanagan looked annoyed he was sustained again!!

cooper is done with her testimony

That cross examination was getting more and more cringe worthy. He was scraping the bottom of the barrel to defend Murray and ended up making him look worse. Embarrassing.

Is it just me, but the defense questions seems to make Murray look worst.

Thank you for saying that. I was starting to feel like I was the only one who was feeling that.

Flannigan is just like Chernoff, they don't seem to have any type of plan whatsoever. I realize they have no defense, but this is a mess. They are confusing and just make no sense, in my opinion.

The question is, even if you can clearly see something is wrong Murray wasn't even in the room to see anything. Really, this line of questioning shows that Murray had to keep his eyes on the patient the entire time, not leave and make phone calls.

Back