Murray won't be asked to pay restitution

Wait a minute have the parents really done this? What they are saying here is that the murder of their beloved son is only worth a 4-year sentence for the murderer. I feel so ashamed right now. This no doubt shows that they feel Muarry has no money so why bother to order him to pay restitution. Rather let's go after money and fight with AEG. Now more than ever I want them to lose that case. I wish I knew some facts so I could send it to AEG to help their case!!!!

After Walgren went to pains to sit down and make a plan for Muarry to pay, they go and do this. During the whole trial, outsiders were more intense about getting justice for Michael, while the family was focused on getting and making money from his death.

You know some people don't like Yoko Ono but she makes sure that the guy who killed her husband stays in jail. Elvis family protect him. For Michael? He gets nothing and people wonder why he distanced himself. Every time I think things can't get anymore shameful from this family I still get surprised by them. What is next? Murray testifying for them against AEG? I feel sick right now.

After Walgren went to pains to sit down and make a plan for Muarry to pay, they go and do this. During the whole trial, outsiders were more intense about getting justice for Michael, while the family was focused on getting and making money from his death.

That is so true. One fan I remember had to be taken to the hospital. During the trial my only focus of attention was the trial and nothing else. I don't know about his family but I would rather have Michael back than any amount of money. Michael should be valued more than money. Even in death they still use him to finacially take care of them when that was not and never his job to do so.

That's what makes me so mad. I used to be pretty defensive of the family for along time fighting with members on here and other sites but the last several months became harder to defend them... Their actions speaks louder than words.

They are TRULY greedy as hell. Michael totally does not deserve this...

You know some people don't like Yoko Ono but she makes sure that the guy who killed her husband stays in jail. Elvis family protect him. For Michael? He gets nothing and people wonder why he distanced himself. Every time I think things can't get anymore shameful from this family I still get surprised by them. What is next? Murray testifying for them against AEG? I feel sick right now.

It was Murray's lawyers who gave the emails from AEG to Murray to the family which is the based for most of the lawsuit. They even encourage it to happen, so I would not be surprise if Murray cooperate in some way to reduce his sentence and take away the guilt from himself for history sake. I knew they didn't care, but I thought they wouldn't be so bold to spit in the face of the DA who fought tooth and nail for their dead son.

I guess Michael's life can be reduce to a paycheck in the end. Justice my ass.

If only they respected Michael.

This is shameful. They continue to expose their greed and the shamelessness of it is disgusting.

Very, very shameful. I suspect karma's gonna get 'em, though. I wonder what Walgren thinks about this, after having worked so hard on Michael's behalf? And Pastor? He must be disgusted. A horrible decision, and a very dark day. . . .

I thought there was nothing this family could do that would surprise me any more.Boy,was I wrong!.I know they're a greedy bunch and their behaviour,especially since 2009 has made that clear,but this is too much.When I learnt Joe was cooperating with Murray lawyers I thought it was utterly disgusting,but I honestly didn't expect them interfering with the criminal case Walgren and his team fought so hard to win.
I can't understand how they really don't care at all about the loss of their son and brother.I don't get it and I never will.I feel so sick right now.

I think you should be more respectful towards Michael's family..he loved them. Yes they might make bad decisions but to bash them like that? Respect..

I'll respect them when they respect him. Do they REALIZE what they have done?! Now, there is nothing preventing Murray from profiting off his story, that is what the restitution was meant to prevent. They make me sick and don't deserve an ounce of respect from me. They're choosing greed over doing what is proper, as Murray himself did, and to me there is little difference between them both. Actually, they might be even more sick than Murray, seeing as they're his family and yet they have no issue dragging him through the mud claiming he was a drug addict, and generally feeding off his carcass for fame and money, because none of them [except maybe Janet] are even remotely relevant without him.

If the AP is reporting it, then it's obviously true. I have no words. They've f--ed it up, and now Murray will ultimately win. But I know they don't give a damn, the lawsuit against AEG is more important for them, because they've got the money. Murray has nothing to offer them in the Benjamin department.

WTF? And people wonder why I hate this family!!!! First they couldn't be bothered to write a good impact statement when the murderer of their loved one was sentenced. Now they want to make it easy for CM to make money off slandering MJ in the media and in books!!!!! I swear some times I think they are glad murray killed Michael! *@!^@**!!!!

WTF? And people wonder why I hate this family!!!! First they couldn't be bothered to write a good impact statement when the murderer of their loved one was sentenced. Now they want to make it easy for CM to make money off slandering MJ in the media and in books!!!!! I swear some times I think they are glad murray killed Michael! *@!^@**!!!!

As utterly chilling as that sounds, I wouldn't be surprised if you're right on the money about that. Those people have no heart. They're greedy and stupid too, which is why Michael didn't trust them.

What makes me furious is that they're pulling this s--t mere DAYS before the hearing was scheduled, so all the work Walgren and Brazil have done has essentially been for naught. I think that's a horrible injustice in and of itself--not everyone is privileged enough to get an attorney who actually CARES about the person he's representing, and it's obvious Walgren and Brazil care more about Michael than his own family do.

The worst part is they're speaking for the children when they're canceling the restitution hearings...this was supposed to be for them, to protect them from any crap Murray might pull in future, and they've basically robbed them of that protection in favour of their own callous interests.

It's a great injustice.

Very, very shameful. I suspect karma's gonna get 'em, though. I wonder what Walgren thinks about this, after having worked so hard on Michael's behalf? And Pastor? He must be disgusted. A horrible decision, and a very dark day. . . .
Yep both will be very pissed especially Walgren. He and Ms. Brasil work so damn hard to get justice for Michael.

I'll respect them when they respect him. Do they REALIZE what they have done?! Now, there is nothing preventing Murray from profiting off his story, that is what the restitution was meant to prevent. They make me sick and don't deserve an ounce of respect from me. They're choosing greed over doing what is proper, as Murray himself did, and to me there is little difference between them both. Actually, they might be even more sick than Murray, seeing as they're his family and yet they have no issue dragging him through the mud claiming he was a drug addict, and generally feeding off his carcass for fame and money, because none of them [except maybe Janet] are even remotely relevant without him.

If the AP is reporting it, then it's obviously true. I have no words. They've f--ed it up, and now Murray will ultimately win. But I know they don't give a damn, the lawsuit against AEG is more important for them, because they've got the money. Murray has nothing to offer them in the Benjamin department.

Reading your statement I wonder the real reason they are not mad at Murray because he killed Michael over money. To them, that wouldn't be a great sin and may even feel that Michael got what he ask for and would do the same thing if they were in the same situation.

This is a family that has time and again sold their souls for the all mighty dollar, so why would the condemn Murray for doing the same.

Reading your statement I wonder the real reason they are not mad at Murray because he killed Michael over money. To them, that wouldn't be a great sin and may even feel that Michael got what he ask for and would do the same thing if they were in the same situation.

This is a family that has time and again sold their souls for the all mighty dollar, so why would the condemn Murray for doing the same.

Those people and Conrad Murray are like two peas in a pod. Birds of a feather, per se. I'm sure they feel nothing towards him, they've got a Hell of a lot in common: insatiable greediness and stupidity, which is why neither has been able to get ahead in life. The Jacksons without Michael [or without his estate funneling them money every so often] would be in the poor house no doubt about it, maybe even in prison in Joe's case since he likes to get in bed with the scum of the Earth. With the exception of Janet, they're all losers who cannot carve a path for themselves, and whose lives are utterly and eternally dependent upon their connection to a dead man.

They'll never ever let him rest, for as long as they live, and in that regard they're more criminal than Murray himself who was the one to kill him. I'm sure they welcomed the news with smiles on their faces, they might say they hurt and grieve, but I am of the opinion actions speak louder than words, and their actions prove otherwise. You simply don't do the things they do to Michael to someone you love. It is inconceivable.

I'm sure they and Murray understand each other perfectly.

I'm really not happy with this decision at all. It lookes like Brain Oxman :puke: along with Katherine contacted Walgren. This means Murray is free to throw Michael under the bus and profit from book's appearances or any means after his release. rather than pay restitution to his children. I guess it's all fine for the Jackson's as long as they can profit from their civil cases against Murray and AEG which seems is is the reason this was done.

One thing I do respect is D.A. Walgren did contact Michael Jackson's Estate and the childrens adlitum attorney to get their opinions. But Im sure he was very disapointed after he went to such length to secure Murray from proffiting.

Also Joe Jackson's shyster attorney, Brian Oxman may be barred and unable to represent his case. I hope he isnt barred becuase he is a crap attorney and will defintinty loose it. I dont want them profiting after they just threw Michael under the bus to do just that. :(

Mod Note:
I have to ask you to please tone it down a bit.
We realise you are upset but tone down the language and overboard accusations. Also by no means are you allowed to attack or insult any of our members. This can cause you consequences .. so please dont do that. Lets be more thoughful and explain your view rather then attack someone who may not understand.
And as always ..Thanks for your cooperation
:)

I don't freaking get them! :mad: Why the Jacksons are gonna allow that murdere to profit from Michael? Why, why, why? Does it mean with that decition the prosecutors can't do anything to not letting that bastard to get away with it?:head_bang: :shout:

why can't Katherine ask for restitution from Murray and sue AEG? why can't both be done? it would show a grieving and pissed off Mother who wants justice for her son right? It would show me that Katherine wants both of them to pay for killing her son.

Katherine has shown me by her lack of outrage and her lack of compassion that she is right up there with her husband. They are peas of the same pod with MJ being the cash cow and them using him since he was 5 years old as an ATM machine. They don't care that MJ was murdered and treated like an experiment by a rogue doctor. They couldn't care less as long as they get paid.

It is just so sad that DA Walgren in this case and even judge Pastor in this case has shown more passion and outrage at Murray than Mike's own damn family.

I didn't think that there was anything else the Jacksons could do to disappoint me, I was wrong. Conrad Murray must be rubbing his hands together with dollar signs in his eyes right now. I don't know what else to say I am just too mad to say anything right now.

You have to remember that both Katherine and Joe are elderly..who do you think makes decisions for them? They know nothing about law or business...it's not them...it's as usual, the "advisers" same "advisers" Mike had, unfortunately. Fortunately he was smart, just trusted the wrong people. If you really are fans and love Michael, show some respect towards Mike's family.

I don't know how you can speak for the majority, anyway. Whatever I think of them and whatever they do is not for me to judge. I don't live with them, I don't know them personally.. I don't know what's going on..there are always other people involved with decision -making..maybe they were advised to do so by lawyers and they listened..who knows? all I know is that Mike loved them, they're his family and he always respected them..no matter what..and so do I.

I don't care about my post being deleted or not, but I still wrote the truth even if it's hard to stomach. I'd love to see these ppl 20 years from now, old and broke living on a sidewalk, and I'm sure that sight will come when Katherine and Joseph who deserve each other to the fulllest aren't here anymore, and when all the hoppla over Michael Jackson has died down that's how they will going to end up, and I'd love to see it.

Last edited:
Personally, things like this are why I will never trust any of these people again. And it makes me very sad because I looked up to them for nearly my entire life. I thought they were much better than that. I also thought my grief over Michael's death couldn't get any worse even after all this time. But I was wrong.

Last edited:
We may not have any control over the Jackson family's disgusting behavior and decisions but we still have control over our own actions. Most of the people that watched Conrad Murray's documentary were outraged Michael Jackson fans (I personally don't know any non fans that watched that thing). After all of the protests and outrage that happened after news of this documentary broke, I was disappointed to see so much commentary on my twitter feed the night the documentary aired.

The only thing we can do is not feed the beast. Don't buy their books, don't watch their interviews, don't contribute in any way to their potential revenue earnings. Show the people that are cutting the checks that there is no interest in these fools. Understand that Michael was one of a kind and that void can not be filled by blindly supporting people solely because they happen to come from the same gene pool. Stop making excuses for people that haven't earned any respect and are loving their new found spotlight. I won't support any Conrad Murray exclusives or any "Jackson family tributes" having the KJ seal of approval means nothing to me, if these latest actions don't prove that she can be easily be bought I don't know what will.

I'm scared what kind of garbage is going to be dug up for civil suits. If they start dragging in wilder and wilder drug addict stories to prove their case I'll just have to take solace in the fact that if I was surrounded by people like the Jackson's who only saw me as a source of income I would probably have done at least TWICE as many drugs...he had the patience of a Saint to deal with all these users around him. :(

We may not have any control over the Jackson family's disgusting behavior and decisions but we still have control over our own actions. Most of the people that watched Conrad Murray's documentary were outraged Michael Jackson fans (I personally don't know any non fans that watched that thing). After all of the protests and outrage that happened after news of this documentary broke, I was disappointed to see so much commentary on my twitter feed the night the documentary aired.

The only thing we can do is not feed the beast. Don't buy their books, don't watch their interviews, don't contribute in any way to their potential revenue earnings. Show the people that are cutting the checks that there is no interest in these fools. Understand that Michael was one of a kind and that void can not be filled by blindly supporting people solely because they happen to come from the same gene pool. Stop making excuses for people that haven't earned any respect and are loving their new found spotlight. I won't support any Conrad Murray exclusives or any "Jackson family tributes" having the KJ seal of approval means nothing to me, if these latest actions don't prove that she can be easily be bought I don't know what will.

I'm scared what kind of garbage is going to be dug up for civil suits. If they start dragging in wilder and wilder drug addict stories to prove their case I'll just have to take solace in the fact that if I was surrounded by people like the Jackson's who only saw me as a source of income I would probably have done at least TWICE as many drugs...he had the patience of a Saint to deal with all these users around him. :(

I totally agree Brown Gangsta!

I won't support any Jackson project ever again. I am done.

Back