Murray won't be asked to pay restitution

Just when I think the Jacksons can't get any worse they do something like this. :( My heart breaks more for Michael everyday.

It was Murray's lawyers who gave the emails from AEG to Murray to the family which is the based for most of the lawsuit. They even encourage it to happen, so I would not be surprise if Murray cooperate in some way to reduce his sentence and take away the guilt from himself for history sake. I knew they didn't care, but I thought they wouldn't be so bold to spit in the face of the DA who fought tooth and nail for their dead son. I guess Michael's life can be reduce to a paycheck in the end. Justice my ass.
yeah i was just thinking about that. Remember oxman saying they were walkibg with murrays lawyer. they prob have a deal goin on wouldnt be surprised if murray ends up testifying for them. i can believe this its the final insult.

I think I agree. I don't know and didn't check the legal rules but I think the damages they can get is pretty much set - such as the TII income loss for $100 Million - and if the judge put that responsibility on Murray they would have had hard time getting anything from AEG.

I seriously wish to be wrong on this because it's so disappointing if that's the case.
Tell me I have read that wrong. (orig. post)
Why in hell would the Jacksons wanna withdraw to seek restitution from Conrad Murray?
Surely it's more to it than they think they won't be able to win a suit against AEG. I don't get it.

And my thing is this: If the fans can see this, why can't they??

:doh:

I've asked myself this question after every questionable scheme they've come up with over the past 2.5 years. The problem is that they have too many people making up excuses for them. I don't care if the parents are "old" unless they are suffering from some sort of dementia that I'm unaware of, its an insult to old people everywhere. They seem to be as cunning as they've ever been, they just don't have Michael getting in the way anymore.

I hope the Jacksons lose against AEG. I hope they don't get a measly penny. That's what they deserve.

These parasites have been profiting off Michael since he was 5 years old. It disgusts me to think that Michael sacrificed his childhood so they can live a life of luxury, and it's disgusting how they continue to sell him in ways unimaginable even after death, all in the name of money.

Shameless, Greedy bottom feeders.

Why in hell would the Jacksons wanna withdraw to seek restitution from Conrad Murray?
Surely it's more to it than they think they won't be able to win a suit against AEG. I don't get it.

I think that once AGAIN, this family has had very bad advice (and no, that doesn't excuse their behavior), and this has Oxman written all over it. I see there is a move to disbar Oxman from practicing law? Too LATE, IMHO.

I'm thinking now that the "unthinkable" is possible, that they may have made, through Oxman, some sort of DEAL with Murray, to spill what they THINK he knows about AEG? (and given that Murray is incapable of telling the truth, I'm sure he'll make up fables for the Jacksons, just to wiggle out of having to pay restitution) From Murray, the Jacksons would have had nothing monetary, pretty sure (or just a little bit), but they WOULD have had the kind of justice that would prevent him from EVER profiting from Michael's death. Somehow, they still cling to the notion that they can profit from -- AEG? Good freakin' LUCK! (not)

I think they have now shot themselves in every available foot. They aren't going to see a dime from AEG, IMHO. And now? They will get absolutely NOTHING in restitution. Walgren, Brazil, and Judge Pastor must be puking in disgust. In the end, these three seem to have cared more about Michael than his own family -- and they certainly had more passion in his defense.

In terms of "Michael loved his parents" statements here are concerned? He did not disrespect them in public. In private? He kept AWAY from them, limited his contact with them. And now, we see WHY he was right to do so.

Maybe when his children are adults, they will look back on this and figure it out. Right now, they seem trapped, on a sinking ship of fools. . . . .

As far as "fans seeing it, but the family NOT" is concerned? I expect they DO see it, and simply don't care. It always was all about the money. . . .

wait wait.... michael's parents have said no thank you to money for mjs kids, because that would make it more difficult for them (joe and kat that is) to get money from aeg?
did i get that right?

wait wait.... michael's parents have said no thank you to money for mjs kids, because that would make it more difficult for them (joe and kat that is) to get money from aeg?
did i get that right?

The bigger factor is this now allows Murray to profit off from Michael's death after his release. regardless of who would get the restitution. With restitution Legally any profit Murray made would be earmarked to be paid to Katherine Paris Prince Blanket and possibly the estate. But now Unless Joe wins his civil suit against him Murray he will be free to profit - Plus this money will be for Joe .. not PPB

^Yes. And they don't care at all that Murray will be released from prison in less than 4 years, and will go on to sell the most lurid tales about Michael to the media.

They probably think they won't be alive to witness that, but their children will get tide over for a decent amount of time with the money they get from AEG. Where is the love and respect for their son, Michael and his children?

The bigger factor is this now allows Murray to profit off from Michael's death after his release. regardless of who would get the restitution. With restitution Legally any profit Murray made would be earmarked to be paid to Katherine Paris Prince Blanket and possibly the estate. But now Unless Joe wins his civil suit against him Murray he will be free to profit - Plus this money will be for Joe .. not PPB

Yes, this is EXACTLY the point! The restitution was all about protecting Michael's legacy (i.e. preventing Murray from profiting from his crime), and not really about money. Murray was unlikely EVER to earn enough to benefit the children very much. But restitution would have added to the LIGHT punishment, and would have made it meaningful. That is impossible, now. Now, once Murray gets out of jail, we can expect to see his ugly face all over the tv screen as he makes the talk-show rounds, and is PAID for it, with Michael not here to defend himself. FAIL! for the Jackson family!

With restitution, the CHILDREN would have received any proceeds. With the AEG lawsuit, mostly it is the family that benefits (and primarily, Joseph). So the family has cut the children out of the pattern in TWO ways. No restitution funds coming their way (they could have donated to charities, or whatever), and no protection from whatever filth Murray wants to continue to throw at their father.

This decision was entirely self-serving, on the part of the JACKSON family (minus Michael's children). Joke will be on them, but they apparently aren't able to perceive it. The chances that AEG will LOSE the lawsuit, and practically ZERO. And the Jacksons will get absolutely nothing.

FAIL!!!!!!

I think that once AGAIN, this family has had very bad advice (and no, that doesn't excuse their behavior), and this has Oxman written all over it. I see there is a move to disbar Oxman from practicing law? Too LATE, IMHO.

I think Katherine's own lawyer Panish is also included in this. He was the one that read family statement and when leaving talked about AEG lawsuit.

I'm thinking now that the "unthinkable" is possible, that they may have made, through Oxman, some sort of DEAL with Murray, to spill what they THINK he knows about AEG? (and given that Murray is incapable of telling the truth, I'm sure he'll make up fables for the Jacksons, just to wiggle out of having to pay restitution)

I think this is the case. If you remember when Joe's initial complaints were filed and it had emails between AEG and Murray , I was asking "how did they get those?". It's obvious that AEG or the DA wouldn't give them and the source was Murray. Later they acknowledged that they work together. Murray has all the reason in the world to point the finger at AEG in a civil lawsuit setting.

From Murray, the Jacksons would have had nothing monetary, pretty sure (or just a little bit), but they WOULD have had the kind of justice that would prevent him from EVER profiting from Michael's death. Somehow, they still cling to the notion that they can profit from -- AEG? Good freakin' LUCK! (not)

It shouldn't be about how much money you can collect but it should be about principle but I guess in this instance it's about how much we can collect from who. So disappointing.

I think they have now shot themselves in every available foot. They aren't going to see a dime from AEG, IMHO.

After seeing Murray lawsuit and the information we got , I too think that the AEG lawsuit got a lot weaker. Still there's no way to determine the outcome but I think AEG has a good chance of winning it.

With the AEG lawsuit, mostly it is the family that benefits (and primarily, Joseph).

As of now who will benefit from the AEG lawsuit is Katherine and the kids.

Joe sued Murray and later tried to add AEG. I'm almost sure that he won't be able to add AEG (due to one action rule) and left with Murray lawsuit - if that survives as well.

So unless Joe is added to KJ's lawsuit , his chances of seeing money directly from AEG is slim to none.

(edited to add: I think this Feb or March - I forgot when - the judge will remove AEG from Joe's lawsuit. With Oxman's disbarment finalizing in a few months Joe will most probably drop the lawsuit against Murray and join KJ's lawsuit against AEG).

After seeing Murray lawsuit and the information we got , I too think that the AEG lawsuit got a lot weaker. Still there's no way to determine the outcome but I think AEG has a good chance of winning it.

I think AEG has a VERY good chance of winning. They must have the ultimate "war-chest" to fight this lawsuit. Sadly, so often civil suits depend on the financial "staying-power" of the litigants. In this case, AEG clearly has the resources to drag this out until Armageddon, and beyond. Plus, Murray's credibility is zero, after the trial, so any testimony of his will be suspect.

I think you are right, about his early-on cooperation, i.e. the emails that could only have come from him.

A key point will be WHO, under the law, was Murray's employer, and how much responsibility do the various parties bear? I think Murray comes under the heading of "private contractor?" Doesn't that make it much less likely AEG would be found culpable?

Apparently the Jacksons do not CARE that Murray's defense would, AGAIN, attempt to sling mud at Michael and hold HIM responsible for his own death. And once again, the children would be exposed to that filth. Given the slow pace of this civil suit, it's entirely possible that Murray will be out of jail by the time it ever sees daylight, and will be busily making the talk-show rounds, and slandering Michael, and being PAID to do so.

I doubt that AEG will lose. The real losers are Michael's children, and the legacy of their father.

Outrageous, actually, and I really didn't see this one coming, or even think it was a possibility.

I will not ever trust the Jacksons about anything (not that I did, particularly), EVER again, and certainly not their good-will toward Michael's children.

Totally agree autumn and bee. u know we keep saying can it get any worse and it always does. i agree and think murray has done a deal with the family.

For me...today feels like the day that Michael died all over again...I am just overwhelmed with complete shock and sadness about this. To think that Michael's killer will be profiting off of his death is just unspeakable...I have no words to describe what I am feeling. Michael just doesn't deserve this...its just so wrong. so damn wrong.

I think AEG has a VERY good chance of winning. They must have the ultimate "war-chest" to fight this lawsuit. Sadly, so often civil suits depend on the financial "staying-power" of the litigants. In this case, AEG clearly has the resources to drag this out until Armageddon, and beyond. Plus, Murray's credibility is zero, after the trial, so any testimony of his will be suspect.

I can tell you this much. they will not drag this one out. The trial is set for mid -September and it's expected to be 6-7 weeks. So we will have this trial over by the end of this year - unless of course parties start asking for delays.

When they asked for a stay in Lloyds lawsuit, AEG acknowledged that Katherine's lawsuit was a lot more important for them. They said that they are facing millions of dollars in liability if they lost the KJ lawsuit - probably the $100 M restitution amount. They also said that they hired a firm and had prepared 2 million pages of documents. To media statements they say they have no desire to settle.

I think for the Katherine lawsuit AEG will put a hell of a fight. I think they have no reason to accept any responsibility for Michael's death - through a settlement and /or want to pay millions due to it.

A key point will be WHO, under the law, was Murray's employer, and how much responsibility do the various parties bear? I think Murray comes under the heading of "private contractor?" Doesn't that make it much less likely AEG would be found culpable?

I think Jacksons "AEG selected and hired Murray" claims are pretty much out the window.

I think AEG is also okay in regards to murray's credentials because their contract includes a clause that says Murray is required to get all the necessary licences and permits and insurance and so on. It's not like they were hiring a random person from the street or having low standards, they required all the necessary certifications.

With Murray's established lying to everyone, it would also give the AEG the defense of "we didn't know, murray told us Michael was fine".

To me Ortega's email and Dileo's voice mail shows that "they didn't care" claim is also gone. AEG could easily counter that as "we did care but Murray told us he was fine" defense.

I think "not see Klein" and mention of Klein to Murray will turn out to be true but that would also show that AEG suspected Klein and not Murray. Remember Dileo's voicemail asking Murray to do blood tests to find out what Michael was taking. It clearly shows that they didn't suspect Murray to be the one to drug Michael.

The hiring part is still could go either way. Oral agreement, ongoing negotiations, Murray notifying them that he started his services, the contract starting from May are to the advantage of Katherine but the fact that it was not signed and that he was an independent contractor would be to the advantage of AEG.

Still you can never guess how a jury will decide.

I'll try to be clear here on my position, though. I don't see much chance AEG will LOSE. On the other hand, IMHO, I DO think they may bear at least part of the responsibility, given only those things we know, and were part of public record.

AEG's responsibility was to the ARTIST. To Michael. Regardless of whatever doctor he may or may not have "wanted," I do think that in an ethical sense (and maybe a legal sense, too) they had an obligation to investigate the doctor's credentials, thoroughly. If they had, they would have found (probably) the complaint of "abandonment" against him, as brought out by the prosecution. Of abandoning a patient in the hospital, and being unreachable for many hours. They may also have found his arrest for domestic abuse, his sketchy money-management skills, and other unsavory factors.

There was also that alarming email, posted HERE and thoroughly discussed, where Murray was requesting a "CPR machine" and additional staffing. That should have been a major red-flag, but somehow. . it wasn't. So I do think the email exchanges will be significant.

The factor of WHO was employing Murray is just not clear. AEG was fronting Michael's living expenses -- rent, household staff, etc. It also looks very much like they were to pay Murray, to be reimbursed by Michael from TII proceeds. That area seems murky to me, i.e. if salary is a LOAN, who is really the "employer?" Also murky is the contract. There WAS a contract, but only Murray had signed it.

In the end, I think AEG will WIN, but it's not certain. It's the PROCESS that is concerning, in that Michael's name will be dragged through the mud, yet again. AEG will defend themselves, and so will Murray, and in the end, it is Michael's children who will lose, as Michael is slandered, yet again.

For the family to negate the possibility of restitution from Murray as part of his sentence, is simply stunning. That makes it clear that they do NOT have Michael's children's interests at heart, nor do they care very much about his legacy of the future. Nauseating, really.

Are we in HELL? Just wondering. . . . .

Hells warmer than where iam but other than that probably. but u know it always gets worse.im dreading the lawsuit as the family the media and prob murray will all be throwing mj under the bus

I can tell you this much. they will not drag this one out. The trial is set for mid -September and it's expected to be 6-7 weeks. So we will have this trial over by the end of this year - unless of course parties start asking for delays.

When they asked for a stay in Lloyds lawsuit, AEG acknowledged that Katherine's lawsuit was a lot more important for them. They said that they are facing millions of dollars in liability if they lost the KJ lawsuit - probably the $100 M restitution amount. They also said that they hired a firm and had prepared 2 million pages of documents. To media statements they say they have no desire to settle.

I think for the Katherine lawsuit AEG will put a hell of a fight. I think they have no reason to accept any responsibility for Michael's death - through a settlement and /or want to pay millions due to it.

I think Jacksons "AEG selected and hired Murray" claims are pretty much out the window.

I think AEG is also okay in regards to murray's credentials because their contract includes a clause that says Murray is required to get all the necessary licences and permits and insurance and so on. It's not like they were hiring a random person from the street or having low standards, they required all the necessary certifications.

With Murray's established lying to everyone, it would also give the AEG the defense of "we didn't know, murray told us Michael was fine".

To me Ortega's email and Dileo's voice mail shows that "they didn't care" claim is also gone. AEG could easily counter that as "we did care but Murray told us he was fine" defense.

I think "not see Klein" and mention of Klein to Murray will turn out to be true but that would also show that AEG suspected Klein and not Murray. Remember Dileo's voicemail asking Murray to do blood tests to find out what Michael was taking. It clearly shows that they didn't suspect Murray to be the one to drug Michael.

The hiring part is still could go either way. Oral agreement, ongoing negotiations, Murray notifying them that he started his services, the contract starting from May are to the advantage of Katherine but the fact that it was not signed and that he was an independent contractor would be to the advantage of AEG.

Still you can never guess how a jury will decide.

I think this is more than just money that AEG is worried about. It is pretty much their entire rep on the line. After all, who wants to be known as the company who 'worked' Michael Jackson to death or hired his killer with a proper vetting process? I think this means more to AEG's long-term earnings than if the Jacksons managed to establish some blame.

Murray may try to cut a deal, but as many had said, who would believe his word given how much he has lied already. I also can't see anyone who is against AEG who has not already shot themselves in the foot by talking too much like Karen, TINI fans, Michael Bush, ect.

Another thing that is likely to happen, is that this trial will not be televised. That is both good, and bad. Bad, in that it will allow the media "talking heads" to be all over slandering Michael, like white on rice. AGAIN, and with no way to verify accuracy of what actually happened in the courtroom.

I think it will all come down to fine points of the LAW, as to who Murray's employer really was. If the Jackson's side tries to call Karen Faye as a witness, good luck with that? (NOT) She has given so many versions of the "truth," that she has no credibility at all. And, oh yeah, let's trot out KLEIN, yet again. Good luck (not) with that one, too?

I expect that a deal with Murray has already been cut. Letting go of restitution is a pretty BIG DEAL? Didn't come out of nowhere, now did it?

I'll try to be clear here on my position, though.

Can I just go over some points> Not do disagree with you personally but to show how AEG might counter some points.

AEG's responsibility was to the ARTIST. To Michael. Regardless of whatever doctor he may or may not have "wanted," I do think that in an ethical sense (and maybe a legal sense, too) they had an obligation to investigate the doctor's credentials, thoroughly. If they had, they would have found (probably) the complaint of "abandonment" against him, as brought out by the prosecution. Of abandoning a patient in the hospital, and being unreachable for many hours. They may also have found his arrest for domestic abuse, his sketchy money-management skills, and other unsavory factors.

Although I agree his support payments and domestic abuse speaks about his character , it doesn't make him or anyone a bad doctor. I don't think it would be enough reason to not hire him. His abandonment is more relevant however not that serious either. The most relevant thing is that there's no medical malpractice - at least filed , or no discipline etc against him. So I agree that Murray wasn't the best doctor with the squeaky clean past but he was not the terrible unhireable doctor either. In other words I don't think if anyone looked to Murray's history could have said "oh he's a danger to Michael" or "he would put Michael at danger".

There was also that alarming email, posted HERE and thoroughly discussed, where Murray was requesting a "CPR machine" and additional staffing. That should have been a major red-flag, but somehow. . it wasn't. So I do think the email exchanges will be significant.

You know I agreed with that concern initially but my stand a little changed after I realized that the receiver of that emails were Kathy Jorrie - AEG's contract lawyer. So I have several questions now which is

1) is it reasonable to expect a lawyer to understand what medical those machines/ staffing are for and have concerns? Is it possible that she didn't have a clue especially she testified that Murray told her that Michael was in perfect health multiple times? she also testified that Murray told her that it was for use at the venue
2) were they even in a stage to think about those machines if they were intended for London?

Also isn't a CPR machine irrelevant to Propofol administration? I mean couldn't they look to it and think " oh Murray wants this to be at hand because he's afraid that a 50 year old MJ could have a heart attack after he performed vigorously for 2 hours". ?

The factor of WHO was employing Murray is just not clear. AEG was fronting Michael's living expenses -- rent, household staff, etc. It also looks very much like they were to pay Murray, to be reimbursed by Michael from TII proceeds. That area seems murky to me, i.e. if salary is a LOAN, who is really the "employer?" Also murky is the contract. There WAS a contract, but only Murray had signed it.

yep that's the murky part. Karen Faye also told us that she was being paid by AEG but such expenses were coming out from Michael's share. It seems like Michael was the employer and AEG was the financier.

If the Jackson's side tries to call Karen Faye as a witness, good luck with that? (NOT) She has given so many versions of the "truth," that she has no credibility at all.

oh I think we know that Karen will be on the witness stand and she won't hide this time.

U know what if the jacksons could have stopped murray from being charged in order to help their lawsuit then going by this u can bet they would have tried

U know what if the jacksons could have stopped murray from being charged in order to help their lawsuit then going by this u can bet they would have tried
You know I would like to be able to defend against your claim. But Latoya was trying to do just that in the middle of the trial. Claiming Dr was just a scapegooat and someone else commited the murder. Now to be fair not all Jacksons supported her claims but still - Even now she claims the same and her motive for doing that is very transparent. She would like people to belive Murray is just a scapegoat of that crime in order to secure ther suite against AEG and her claims against Branca - She now has even stated Randy Phillips was at the house the evening MJ died and "implied" he did the deed. Its discusting _ I can no longer find a reason to defend this family :(

wouldn't surprise me if they'd go and ask for an early release or something in order to get money from aeg.

Everyone's said everything I feel. I heard this this morning om my car radio and I actually started yelling to myself in the car.
Restitution was never to make Murray pay, it was to make him not be able to trash Michael and earn money from it, to discourage him so to speak.
The family is hanging on a wish to get money from AEG but they won't. This billion dollar corporation knows how to cya.

So who will get his first interview after jail? Barbara Walters, Anderson Cooper, Diane Sawyer, Matt Lauer?
What book company is trying to reach out for a million dollar deal now so he can say how Michael's sheets were dirty and he looked like a monster from Thriller? He took 100 pills a day? Another lose for Michael. And his relatives, can't call them family anymore, simply say Well we're used to people trashing him, that isn't going to change, but let's go for the big payout. Sad.

Can I just go over some points> Not do disagree with you personally but to show how AEG might counter some points.

Thanks, Ivy. Oh, I'm SURE they have great attorneys, and will have "counter-points."

Although I agree his support payments and domestic abuse speaks about his character , it doesn't make him or anyone a bad doctor. I don't think it would be enough reason to not hire him. His abandonment is more relevant however not that serious either. The most relevant thing is that there's no medical malpractice - at least filed , or no discipline etc against him. So I agree that Murray wasn't the best doctor with the squeaky clean past but he was not the terrible unhireable doctor either. In other words I don't think if anyone looked to Murray's history could have said "oh he's a danger to Michael" or "he would put Michael at danger".

I think for this, it's a total PATTERN of irresponsibility that the Jackson attorneys would have to establish. There was also a family that wanted to sue for the death of their father (operated on by Murray), but apparently didn't have the money to do so. I DO know, that if I was aware that any doctor of mine had been cited for "patient abandonment" (the hospital incident), I would certainly choose another doctor. I really don't think that happens very often? I HOPE not!

You know I agreed with that concern initially but my stand a little changed after I realized that the receiver of that emails were Kathy Jorrie - AEG's contract lawyer. So I have several questions now which is

1) is it reasonable to expect a lawyer to understand what medical those machines/ staffing are for and have concerns? Is it possible that she didn't have a clue especially she testified that Murray told her that Michael was in perfect health multiple times? she also testified that Murray told her that it was for use at the venue
2) were they even in a stage to think about those machines if they were intended for London?

The emails were addressed to someone named "Tim." Where they went after that, or where they SAID they went after that, we are not privy to.

I think it is HIGHLY abnormal to request something called a "C.P.R. machine" for an entertainer about to embark on concerts. A defribillator, though, backstage, as are also provided in many airports or public places, is not uncommon. So, I'd think if someone didn't understand what was being requested, they'd at least ASK? We never really figured out what a "C.P.R machine" IS! Certainly not a cardiac bypass machine, as is used in open heart surgery? Given that Michael was embarking on a rigorous fifty concert tour, I do find it abnormal that no one even ASKED? "C.P.R. machine" is not really a medical term. Is it? So what was he actually asking FOR?

Also isn't a CPR machine irrelevant to Propofol administration? I mean couldn't they look to it and think " oh Murray wants this to be at hand because he's afraid that a 50 year old MJ could have a heart attack after he performed vigorously for 2 hours". ?

That would be a "defribrillator." (sp?) Not uncommon. But the terminology was SO strange, that seems NOT to have been what was asked for. Or, Murray didn't know WHAT the hell he was asking for?

yep that's the murky part. Karen Faye also told us that she was being paid by AEG but such expenses were coming out from Michael's share. It seems like Michael was the employer and AEG was the financier.

oh I think we know that Karen will be on the witness stand and she won't hide this time.

The case will actually probably hinge on contractual matters such as this (above), and not so much on people's "impressions," anyway.

If the Jacksons are really depending on Karen Faye to somehow bolster their case, not gonna happen. Just her tweets, alone, show that she's incapable of holding a thought with any consistency.

I think AEG will win pretty easily, actually. And that will be that.

(edit) I remember that the email specifically asked for a "C.P.R machine." So, I Googled it. No such thing in medical terminology. So, it was never clear WHAT Murray was asking for. Was this a language problem? An utter and complete deficiency as a cardiologist, or what? I would think that the average attorney, given such a request, would do at least a Google search? And then ask, "WTF do you WANT?" It was very very strange at the time. It still is. . .

Last edited:
i can't believe this. the man killed your son, your grandchildren are left without a PARENT and you don't want anything from him.....yet you sue AEG whom wasn't even there when your son was killed? i just don't get that

if they had gotten the money would that go to the Estate or.......

if all goes well and the Jacksons come out of these lawsuits without a dime, I'm going to file my own frivilous lawsuits to keep them busy. Their idiotic actions have caused me much pain and suffering and I feel I should be compensated for Kleenex, headache medicine, and replacement of walls I've damaged by banging my head againt. I may not win but at least filing the paperwork will distract me from seeing Murrays face when he starts givimg out his million dollar interviews.

Back