*NEW* MADONNA - 4 Minutes To Save The World (ft. Timbaland & Justin) (FULL)

true that.

Madonna has had some really better songs. I was hoping she wouldn't team up with the Timbers...

I hope the rest of the songs are better. I liked the part of "Miles Away" that I heard.

The song is definitely not crap...and it will do well...It's more of a showcase of JT and Timbaland work than Madonna's and so I wonder. But, madonna's always been the one to ride the trend to all its worth and that isn't necessarily a bad thing..I would want something truly madonna though if I really cared about her and her career ...

i was a big madonna fan but i think she as lost her edge i didn't like her last couple of cd's think she is trying to hard to fit in with the latest music trends instead of just being herself and doing her own sound

i was a big madonna fan but i think she as lost her edge i didn't like her last couple of cd's think she is trying to hard to fit in with the latest music trends instead of just being herself and doing her own sound

I can understand people questioning Madonna's new work on the horizon but she most certainly hasn't been following any trends with her last couple of albums. If you get down to it, Madonna has been in her own little world the past 10 years. Electronica/trance/disco isn't exactly the pulse of the music world. Madonna used relatively unknown producers and pretty much alienated the US market which is why she is taking this direction [which really isn't that new.... Bedtime Stories, anyone?]. Madonna is a smart woman and I have faith in her. The new album will very much be her. She's always in control.

Last edited:
I hope you are right Jona.
And I agree with you on her not following threads, but that's why I was disappointed to hear she has teamed up with these 2 guyz... like everybody else does today.

I think I'm Madonna's biggest fan on here (after Jona, obviously).

I've heard the track properly today after officially downloading from iTunes.

It's good but not great. I reckon she's done a 'The Girl Is Mine' by releasing the duet with JT first before it got too much airplay ahead of it's official release. It won't be the best tune on the album but I think there'll be lots of great stuff on there.

What people fail to realise is, 25 years ago, nobody thought that Madonna would still be making hit music in 5 years let alone 25. And it's not as if she's Celine Dion or Prince who aren't really charting that much anymore, when she releases a new single or album it hits #1 all over the world.

The stuff I love from Madonna tends to be the work that doesn't do that well for her. E.g. I love American Life & Erotica - her least selling albums and don't really rate Confessions that much.

Being a Madonna fan is amazing as you never have to wait that long for an album and it's like Christmas, you never know what you're gonna get. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't but it's never boring and you are always guaranteed at least one classic song that will be remembered forever.

Last edited:
I understand that there are fans, but I just don't understand why they are defended if someone doesn't like a song. Personally, I think it is of a low quality production wise cause it is same ol' same ol' Timbaland stuff. But the song is catchy. I guess that was the point. Anyway, many 1st singles are irritatingly catchy - I am sure the album will be different.

The song includes all the artists I hate but still I have to admit that I've heard much worse songs, too. :eek:

MADONNA SETS RADIO RECORD IN CANADA!!
  • Date: Mar 26,2008
4 Minutes” is the fastest single to hit #1 in Canadian radio history.
Broadcast Data Services (BDS), the company that monitors airplay in North America has confirmed that “4 Minutes,” the first single from Madonna’s forthcoming album Hard Candy, has debuted at #1 on the Canadian CHR Audience chart. This marks the first time any single has entered at the top of either CHR chart in BDS history. “4 Minutes” was co-written by Madonna, Justin Timberlake and Timbaland. Timberlake also co-produced the track with Timbaland and performs vocals with Madonna.
The song also entered the CHR spins chart at #5, only the second song ever to debut in the Top 10 on that chart. “4 Minutes” also entered the All Format Audience chart at #2, the highest debut in the chart’s history.
Hard Candy will be released in North America on Tuesday, April 29, 2008. The album features Justin Timberlake on multiple tracks and production by Pharrell Williams, Timbaland and Nate “Danja” Hills.
“4 Minutes” is currently the #1 selling single on iTunes while Hard Candy has the distinction of being the current best selling album on iTunes based strictly on pre-orders.

Last edited:
fa4pk7.jpg

snf27bizm_280_459051a.jpg

Last edited:
well..Madonna didn't waste anytime making a commercial featuring the song. Justin Timberlake was in it too. i think it was a hair product commercial 'sunsilk' or somn....

MADONNA SETS RADIO RECORD IN CANADA!!
  • Date: Mar 26,2008
4 Minutes” is the fastest single to hit #1 in Canadian radio history.
Broadcast Data Services (BDS), the company that monitors airplay in North America has confirmed that “4 Minutes,” the first single from Madonna’s forthcoming album Hard Candy, has debuted at #1 on the Canadian CHR Audience chart. This marks the first time any single has entered at the top of either CHR chart in BDS history. “4 Minutes” was co-written by Madonna, Justin Timberlake and Timbaland. Timberlake also co-produced the track with Timbaland and performs vocals with Madonna.
The song also entered the CHR spins chart at #5, only the second song ever to debut in the Top 10 on that chart. “4 Minutes” also entered the All Format Audience chart at #2, the highest debut in the chart’s history.
Hard Candy will be released in North America on Tuesday, April 29, 2008. The album features Justin Timberlake on multiple tracks and production by Pharrell Williams, Timbaland and Nate “Danja” Hills.
“4 Minutes” is currently the #1 selling single on iTunes while Hard Candy has the distinction of being the current best selling album on iTunes based strictly on pre-orders.

Wow, good for Madonna! I also love the cover she did with Vanity Fair, she looks fierece!

Can't wait for the new album to drop!

They lengths they will go to just to make someone appear younger and flawless than they actually are......this cover of Madonna on Vanity Fair has been air-brushed to high hell.....why can't they just present the woman as the 50 year old she is????.....lawd, the pursuit of youth is endless with these people!

Last edited:
They lengths they will go to just to make someone appear younger and flawless than they actually are......this cover of Madonna on Vanity Fair has been air-brushed to high hell.....why can't they just present the woman as the 50 year old she is????.....lawd, the pursuit of youth is endless with these people!

Madonna looks fantastic and much younger than her real age, airbrushed or not [besides EVERYONE gets airbrushed... including MJ].

A non-airbrushed Madonna looking FABU!
20061102madonna.JPG

Here's a high def version of the cover.

madonnavf_0508.jpg

Last edited:
yes everyone gets air-brushed! my point is, why do it to a point where the pictures look obviously fake? you have people harping about how she looks good for her age and lets face it she has alot of help....we've all seen her coming from the gym without makeup and there she looks her age, as anyone her age would look, wrinkles and all.

Its things like this that have the young girls in society trying to attain a 'look' they never will!, thanks to the editors of these magazines!

Last edited:
yes everyone gets air-brushed! my point is, why do it to a point where the pictures look obviously fake? you have people harping about how she looks good for her age and lets face it she has alot of help....we've all seen her coming from the gym without makeup and there she looks her age, as anyone her age would look, wrinkles and all.

Its things like this that have the young girls in society trying to attain a 'look' they never will!, thanks to the editors of these magazines!

I understand what you are saying but I don't think Madonna looks her age even without makeup.

Madonna not made up for the cameras: Looks damn good to me.
madonna.jpg

Screen shot from 4 Minutes video:
4minutes_video_still9news.jpg

MARIAH, MADONNA MAKE BILLBOARD CHART HISTORY

April 02, 2008, 8:30 AM ET
spacer.gif
Silvio Pietroluongo, N.Y.

Two leading ladies, Mariah Carey and Madonna, leapfrog over Elvis Presley in the Billboard charts record book this week.

As expected, Mariah Carey moves past Elvis Presley and into sole possession of second place for most No. 1s in the rock era, as “Touch My Body” soars 15-1 on the Billboard Hot 100 to become her 18th chart-topper. With her album “E=MC2″ yet to hit retail, Carey might equal the Beatles’ record of 20 No. 1s before her set runs its course.

“Body’s” blast to No. 1 is fueled by a record-setting debut week digital tally of 286,000 downloads. That sum, good enough for the No. 1 slot on Hot Digital Songs, surpasses the 277,000 downloads labelmate Rihanna opened with in the June 9, 2007, issue with her summer smash “Umbrella.”

Presley will also be nudged from his standing as the artist with the most top 10s in the rock era, as Madonna surpasses him with her 37th top 10, “4 Minutes.” The track, which features Justin Timberlake, clocks a 68-3 jump on this morning’s preliminary chart. Previous to the establishment of the Billboard Hot 100 in 1958, the industry standard chart was the Best Sellers in Stores tally, where Presley scored his first 12 top 10s.

Like Carey’s “Touch,” Madonna’s Hot 100 jump is spurred by stupendous download sales. “4 Minutes” shifts 217,000 in its first week of wide release (it had been available as a Verizon exclusive) to enter Hot Digital Songs at No. 2.

This is the first time since Nielsen SoundScan began tracking digital sales in 2003 that two titles debut simultaneously on Hot Digital Songs with more than 200,000 downloads each. The week also marks the best single-week digital tally in either artist’s career.

14705-ell-03h-tm-u30mk1.jpg

Last edited:
jeezus that is one amazing body for a 50 year old mother of two.

Great stuff for Mariah and Madonna..those ladies are unstoppable!

awesome pics! thanks so much for sharing
after all these years madonna is still doing her thing

I have that Elle Magazine! I picked it up today, I don't normally buy it but I did today, the cover caught my eye and I thought why not :lol:

"While we're all waiting to see 4 minutes, the first video off "Hard Candy", that still has to premiere, Madonna is not wasting time.
Being quite happy with the results of her Elle amazing photoshoot by Tom Munro, the two of them have become quite good friends and Madonna has asked Tom to direct the video for the second single, Give It 2 Me.

Madonnatribe has heard reports they are actually shooting the video in the UK, today!

From what we hear the help of an additional unknown director will be needed to add graphics and other effects that will complete the video."

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1987

Back