Official Statement From The Estate Of Michael Jackson To The Fans

Re: Official Message From The Estate Of Michael Jackson To The Fans

I would really like to have an independent expert audiologist appointed by the fanbase to run a confidential research on this.
I can't say I am convinced. Any expert hired by a party that has an invested interest in moving forward with the project may come up with a biased diagnosis for obvious reasons. Breaking News still doesn't sound like Michael Jackson to me despite all the confirmations listed above.

Yes I think they all would! The fans should be the ones who will decide.. I want to vote!

Lol, and in your opinion fans could never be wrong??

Maybe true but James Porte vocals ARE more prominent than Michaels.

Then they should nclude this song on James Porte album and give MJ credits for backing vocals.

Mike is dead, common.... let's not shit further on him. He was through this with Invincible...

Skip button guys if you do not like. I am doing this on other artists, and on Mike sometimes.... If I do not want to hear certain melody, I simply skip it, without any drama.

Or simply do not buy the album, but not as dramatic, yelling to others to follow... Let everyone make their own decisions.

I am buying the album :mello: what do u mean?

btw teddy you did a good job on BN its cool.

I disagree. And even if it's really MJ (which I still doubt) the Cascio songs are the weakest on the album. They are really weak, average tunes, something that would look good on a Britney Spears album, but not on an MJ album. I don't see why the Estate/Sony pushes them so much. There's still 1 month until the release of the album, they still could replace those with lot better songs we know exist.

guys its MJ... its just played around with, probably being stretched, change of pitch etc.. recycled, mj maybe not trying, also trying a different sound etc.. this is why he sounds different. but Its him... I don't see why they would take this risk... it defys the logic of good bussiness plus they no this is BIG money.

People need to STOP trying to indirectly convince others to do what they themselves want to do. If you don't want to buy the album then don't, boo-fucking-hoo. You don't have to say it, just do it. WOW.

If God himself told me the vocals were MJ, I would still know they weren't. I'm gutted these songs are going to be on the album but I hope that when placed next to the genuine MJ tracks, these songs will be even more laughable.

You haven't even heard them all!

We've heard Breaking News and the smallest clip of Monster which contain somebody talking all over it.

Fair enough, if you don't believe BN is MJ. But are you really so arrogant and all-knowing to dismiss the other two Cascio songs without having actually heard them first???

What a load of bollocks. Nevermind then. I'll simply buy the authentic tracks from iTunes.
Can't believe they're going to waste good CD time with fakes when they've got plenty of real MJ material to work with. This must be the Twilight Zone...

Thank you for this statement now with all the names writing on it, the doudt must disappear
let be positive and support Michael

Lol, and in your opinion fans could never be wrong??

Michael has around 10 milion fans worldwide.. What I am saying if this album is for the fans like they are saying.. we should be the ones who should decide.. lets vote and then we will decide (like voting for This Is It setlist)

Where is the statement on michaeljackson.com

fake!!!!!

Right, can we move on now? As I thought, no matter what was said by Sony, not everyone would be satisfied! I believe Michael is on these tracks but with someone else, like I always have. But Michael is on there nevertheless.I shall look forward to the album now.I hope people will stop the arguments now.Either buy the album or don't, or just download the tracks you want, but please no more fighting!

Maybe true but James Porte vocals ARE more prominent than Michaels.

HELLO! This is what I'm saying and that's the reason why some of us was like that ain't no MJ and I still believe this to be the case! It was clear that there was someone else there from the moment I heard the song! and ONLY NOW DO THEY ADMIT THAT! COME ON PEOPLE! Who they think they foolin, not me!

I disagree. And even if it's really MJ (which I still doubt) the Cascio songs are the weakest on the album. They are really weak, average tunes, something that would look good on a Britney Spears album, but not on an MJ album. I don't see why the Estate/Sony pushes them so much. There's still 1 month until the release of the album, they still could replace those with lot better songs we know exist.

britney spears is huge.

Indeed. With a weak, average singer singing too.

the Cascio songs are the weakest on the album.

and you know that for a fact because you have heard the full album in a good quality :scratch:

fake!!!!!

I really dont think gaz would post a fake statement.. this is getting way outta hand now... does anyone actually REALLY WANT to hear mj or are people here to discredit anything and everything. anyway peace i'm out... looking forward to this album. I'm done. take care people and treat each other with love and respect.

Fake statement!!!!!!!

But what about the non-Cascio tracks?

Another Day? Much Too Soon? DYKWYCA?

This is classic MJ. You're not going to support it?

i downloaded Invincible, again. and i already downloaded a snippet of Another Day.

this isn't about forensics and being Dr. Frankenstein, for me.

it's about spirit and soul. the genesis of music from the beginning.

Breaking News' lyric is without humility..a paramount staple of the real Michael Jackson. this project is ruined for me. because of them. not because of Michael. i can make the seperation. for me, Michael's soul is not with this project. i'm not supporting it.

but like i said..i support MJ. i bought Invincible, again.

I am not buying it and would make sure everybody I know wont buy it as well
why is it so difficult to just remove those 3 tracks
I wont support it because they are doing great disservice to MJ'S LEGACY
Ifeel like crying and screaming at the same time.

Fake statement!!!

What's the point to lie? On the first MJ album after his demise?

I mean I do not trust Sony at all, during Invincible times, I hated them with passion.... But sabotaging an album/artist by not promoting properly and by pulling strings with tabloids is one thing and

flat out lying on a voice of Michael is another. when this thing can be measured, can be analyzed, scientifically.

There's not single reason to lie like this. Risk huge scandal. For what? for mere 3 songs? On the first MJ album after his death?? Maybe if I can stretch my imagination I can see this scenario in let's say a decade or so? When they will have almost nothing new to release, so yeah maybe some desperate eccentric nutty mind would concoct this and say let's 'create' something 'new' ...?

But now? When they still have plenty? As few tracks left, I am sure at least 20 completely tracks are left. And an album can be created out of 7 tracks and couple of remixes.

Do you really think Teddy Riley, Bruce Sweiden, Matt Forger, Stewart Brawley, Michael Prince, Dr. Freeze and Greg Phillinganes would all lie???

No, as far as I know no one has said they're lying, but they say 'they believe it's Michael' and that's fine, they are entitled to their opinion just like people who are believing it's not Michael.

Most of those names aren't even associated with this album. What would they possibly have to gain?

Taj and Taryll Jackson are not associated with the album, and so is not Rodney 'Darkchild' Jerkins so you think they have something to gain when they say it's not Michael?

Hmmmm...that statement still hasn't convinced me yet :mello:

Same here. Just because Bruce Swedien or Teddy Riley says they believe it's Michael I should ignore the fact that my own ears are telling me it's not?

You haven't even heard them all!

We've heard Breaking News and the smallest clip of Monster which contain somebody talking all over it.

Fair enough, if you don't believe BN is MJ. But are you really so arrogant and all-knowing to dismiss the other two Cascio songs without having actually heard them first???

I've heard All I Need as well. I hope the other two songs are amazing, without the dodgy fake MJ singing, but I suspect they will be the same. In fact Monster sounded even less convincing. We'll all see/hear when the album comes out. It's just a shame that by then it'll be too late to remove these songs.

fake!!!!!

LOL, are you saying that GAZ wrote that statement instead of Howard Weitzman? That's truly pathetic.

Some people just don't know how to admit they were wrong. Pathetic and sad.

I wish fans would put that huge amount of energy in JUSTICE for MIKE and punishing Murray, and finding all the truth....

ESTATE if you are reading this thread, my suggestions are:

1) Remove the Cascio songs anyway, as they have already caused too much controversy. If you still have that much faith in them, why not do more testing and keep them for the future. Don't be afraid of releasing an EP -- in this age of internet downloading, it's common; even Lady Gaga's The Fame Monster was a hugely successful EP of 8 tracks. Or replace the tracks with any number of Michael's other unreleased songs, or perhaps a live recording or alternate version of a released song (In The Closet demo would be a suggestion; Teddy Riley could still be represented on the album).

2) If you do including Breaking News, please consider releasing MJs original vocals alongside it as the original demo. In addition to letting fans experience Michael's pure vocals, we could also appreciate the production skill of the producers. A before and after-- what Michael heard at the time of recording beside the extrapolation by others in his absence.

3) If the track is able to be remixed, I'd like to hear more Michael and less backing vocalists.

Thank you.

I wish fans would put that huge amount of energy in JUSTICE for MIKE and punishing Murray, and finding all the truth....

exactly.

why not do more testing

there was forensic waveform analysis done. what more do you need, people? I don't understand some of you...

Back