Official Statement From The Estate Of Michael Jackson To The Fans

Re: Official Message From The Estate Of Michael Jackson To The Fans

well that went in one ear and out the other. to me, it's not Michael. whoever is having the album is having it. but not me. i already spent my money on another copy of Invicible. that keeps up his legacy.

but there will be songs that are def from michael..

Somebody's not saying the truth.

Originally Posted by smooth_criminal05 [URL="http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/grunge/buttons/viewpost.gif"][/URL]
^ It's felt like the twilight zone.

For those who are interested, I spoke with my source on the phone for over 30 minutes tonight regarding this whole mess. This is coming straight from Sony: the vocals are over 50% not MJ's, they did hire an impersonator to run over the majority of MJ's pre-existing vocals and tried to hide it with production.

The remaining Cascio tracks including "Monster" are all in the same boat with some MJ vocals and some imposter vocals. There will be a big meeting tomorrow at Sony where they will discuss the future of this album. More to come...

Do you really think Teddy Riley, Bruce Sweiden, Matt Forger, Stewart Brawley, Michael Prince, Dr. Freeze and Greg Phillinganes would all lie???

Most of those names aren't even associated with this album. What would they possibly have to gain?

Guys, Breaking News is obviously Michael Jackson. If you don't like the song, fair enough, I can understand your disappointment.

But it's him. Regardless of whether you think it might sound like someone else, it's not. That much is obvious now.

EXACTLY i cant see greg lying either... he seems like A real credible guy.

This is contradicting with Smooth's statement coming directly from SONY saying that 50% of the vocals were Michael's and 50% are from a hired soundalike singer.

smooth later said, that it was not inside info from Sony. it was only an personal OPINION of the person smooth had been talking to.

Somebody's not saying the truth.

Originally Posted by smooth_criminal05 [URL="http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/grunge/buttons/viewpost.gif"][/URL]
^ It's felt like the twilight zone.

For those who are interested, I spoke with my source on the phone for over 30 minutes tonight regarding this whole mess. This is coming straight from Sony: the vocals are over 50% not MJ's, they did hire an impersonator to run over the majority of MJ's pre-existing vocals and tried to hide it with production.

The remaining Cascio tracks including "Monster" are all in the same boat with some MJ vocals and some imposter vocals. There will be a big meeting tomorrow at Sony where they will discuss the future of this album. More to come...

I prefer the statement, than smooths supposed source!

Why doesnt tge estate do the obvious and release the raw vocals?

This is contradicting with Smooth's statement coming directly from SONY saying that 50% of the vocals were Michael's and 50% are from a hired soundalike singer.

smooth said that a friend of his THOUGHT that 50% of the vocals were fake...

No matter what they say, to me it's NOT Michael singing Breaking News....
I will not buy an album with fake tracks, that's for sure...

btw teddy you did a good job on BN its cool.

good ! lets put all this crap to bed then :)

I'm not 100% convinced it's MJ, but some of you have to accept some of the evidence. You are now going to doubt every song on the album. MJ's voice sounds different on many of his songs from Invincible and yet you don't question it, so you can't be absolutely certain it's not MJ.

Gaz;3066387 said:
After the tracks were submitted to Sony, three of these Cascio songs were selected to be on the album, and “Breaking News” was one of the three. The day after the submission and selection of the album tracks, for the very first time, the authenticity of Michael’s vocals on the Cascio tracks was questioned.

:scratch:

well if it michael it doesnt sound like michael, what on esrth have they done to his voice. It might as well not be michael to me.

I'm still not convinced, such a gut-reactionof horror like the one I had on monday would not have happened if it was clearly michael.

This is a disgrace. I just despair. Who needs a 'forensic musicologist' when they have ears?!

I am guessing because ears are not infallible and forensic waveform analysis is much more accurate to determine the authenticity of the vocals.

Also people state the This is it singing as showing his voice. Well for all of those songs he had already established a vocal pattern for them that we can all recognize even if he changed the melody slightly. New song may well be sung in a different style. However I do agree with some folks here when they mention things like the word Crazy seems to stand out and is pronounced differently to how we know he says certain things.

Mike

Last edited:

but there will be songs that are def from michael..

it's too late. the life spirit and soul of Michael, which, for me personally, i feel when i hear ABC, Billie Jean, This Is It, Speechless, and Unbreakable, i don't feel with Breaking News, and it's surroundings.

So many producers, audio forensic guys etc saying it is Michael BUT NOT THE MAJORITY OF MJ'S FANS. Ok Sony do as THEY wish and not as WE fans wish. I guess THEY can afford to buy a million copies each to reach the would-have-been fan sales

Last edited:

smooth later said, that it was not inside info from Sony. it was only an personal OPINION of the person smooth had been talking to.

smooth said that a friend of his THOUGHT that 50% of the vocals were fake...

He contradicted himself by saying later that it was his opinion, because he clearly stated that it came DIRECTLY from Sony, and not from the opinion of his source though!

so the song will be on the album.. i dont like that. i dont like this song. :(
but the other songs that got leaked are great!
so doesnt matter :)

Mike is dead, common.... let's not shit further on him. He was through this with Invincible...

Skip button guys if you do not like. I am doing this on other artists, and on Mike sometimes.... If I do not want to hear certain melody, I simply skip it, without any drama.

Or simply do not buy the album, but not as dramatic, yelling to others to follow... Let everyone make their own decisions.

EXACTLY i cant see greg lying either... he seems like A real credible guy.

They are not lying when they say they THINK it's MJ. It doesn't mean they cannot be mistaken though. And how much effort did they put into alalyzing it? Was it really serious analyzing or they just listened to it once and said: 'Well, I think it's him.' We don't know how it all went.

To me it's still not MJ (only partially, but I have said that from day one).

It was known, however, that the background vocals were a combination of Michael and James Porte.

Maybe true but James Porte vocals ARE more prominent than Michaels.

Do you really think Teddy Riley, Bruce Sweiden, Matt Forger, Stewart Brawley, Michael Prince, Dr. Freeze and Greg Phillinganes would all lie???

Most of those names aren't even associated with this album. What would they possibly have to gain?

Guys, Breaking News is obviously Michael Jackson. If you don't like the song, fair enough, I can understand your disappointment.

But it's him. Regardless of whether you think it might sound like someone else, it's not. That much is obvious now.

Yes I think they all would! The fans should be the ones who will decide.. I want to vote!

Not convinced either. I believe he wrote the song, and he's part of the vocals. But it's not 100% Michael, and shouldnt be on the album. Funny to read that they also had doubts though... I want an official report from the 2 musicologists. I want their names.
And I want to know why the song uploaded on mj.com has suddenly changed, b/c its clearly not the original version from monday.

I am guessing because ears are not infallible and forensic waveform analysis is much more accurate to determine the authenticity of the vocals.

Mike

If God himself told me the vocals were MJ, I would still know they weren't. I'm gutted these songs are going to be on the album but I hope that when placed next to the genuine MJ tracks, these songs will be even more laughable.

it's too late. the life spirit and soul of Michael, which, for me personally, i feel when i hear ABC, Billie Jean, This Is It, Speechless, and Unbreakable, i don't feel with Breaking News, and it's surroundings.

But what about the non-Cascio tracks?

Another Day? Much Too Soon? DYKWYCA?

This is classic MJ. You're not going to support it?

yea with BN, but what about the leaked songs like DYKWYCA or much too soon? they might also be on the album

do they honestly think we're stupid? lol

FAKE STATEMENT ,where is on michael jackson.com?????

If it doesn't sound like MJ to his kids, sister and mother, well... I have to agree with them.

The statement surely is convincing (which is logical, as they were writting it for 5 days), but let's keep in mind that they would release this no mather what would be the truth (i mean did anyone actually thought they will admit it's not MJ lol?).

James Porte's vocals overshadow Michael's which is sad.

Back