Official Statement From The Estate Of Michael Jackson To The Fans

Re: Official Message From The Estate Of Michael Jackson To The Fans

The estate can say what they want, it's not Michael's voice.

one more point before i dissapear, there is a BIG difference between trained studio technician ears and those who are not. thats all i'm saying. take care.

Thx for the statement

(those of you who are claiming it is a fake statement...it is really a shame you think so, instead of appreciating the work here)

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!
They CAN'T SAY THAT!!!!!

Thats a good question : how come it's not on mj.com??... N I'm not implying its fake.

Last edited:

I hate all this crap, I hate this song, overly processed and noisy mix, MJ would not have done it, would just hate that this could be released, give me raw and unedited demos, or whatever, but do not tamper with his work. Is that so hard for them to understand!!

I am not buying it and would make sure everybody I know wont buy it as well
why is it so difficult to just remove those 3 tracks
I wont support it because they are doing great disservice to MJ'S LEGACY
Ifeel like crying and screaming at the same time.

Why? Why make this a mission?

Better struggle for Murray trial, for truth about allegations... there are plenty of haters out there...

And for those saying those songs are weak, the same happened with Invincible... Mike lost tones of self esteem because of this.... :no: Those are weak for YOU ONLY.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, the appreciation of art is mainly subjective.

So nothing new :(
I insist, I will not buy the album, I will only dowload the songs that are Michael's.
So I understand that if all "proffesionals" decide that the song is from Michael they will include it in the Album

Those Cascio song are damages my ears.

Anyway, we will wait to have a definitve reply from Sony or the State.

Thank you for this statement now with all the names writing on it, the doudt must disappear
let be positive and support Michael

We would be supporting james porte and not michael,the track is essentially james porte featuring MJ cut and paste vocals and ad libs.

Well, maybe it really is him after all and I was wrong.

I've been back and fourth so much with this, I really don't know what to think.

I wish fans would put that huge amount of energy in JUSTICE for MIKE and punishing Murray, and finding all the truth....

yes! and wish that many were active in the trial 2005

Re: Official Statement From The Estate Of Michael Jackson

Yeah I don't know why they decided not to do that.

When have you ever seen background vocals credited...except in the album liner notes?

Whatever...

Not on mj.com so fake!!!

Hmm okay but is there a link on an official site where I can find this statement ? Cause it's not on michaeljackson.com ....So is that true ?

everybody's doing that. Michael's own mother faced Murray and doesn't know what to think. so everybody is seeking the truth, without putting themselves in a position to falsely accuse.

SO not on mj.com
WHY????

Gaz works hard to get you the info here first.

ok one more thing some of you have now gone from saying bn is fake to ultimately saying gaz is fake. gaz would not release a non official statement, gaz i appologise on behalf of these people and actually thank you for posting this. thank you.

Oh my God.!!! At this point i don't think it's about a song anymore, or what Katherine said, lisa marie said, what Oprah did. It's way much bigger, and i am not even close to wanting to wrap my mind around it.

This is mass hysteria... It works like a mass hypnosis... all yelling at once,same thing repeated over and over till becomes truth does not matter all the engineers, audiologists, producers, logic doesn't matter anymore.

I guess this is it. One part says it's him. Other part says it's not him. I think we should carry on from this point and enjoy all the good songs which will be released in the future.
I like BN a lot and although I am still not convinced it's him, there is not much we can do about it.
What do you think? That Sony or the Estate will cry out loud to the fans and say "we're so sorry, we tricked you. We're so sorry, so sorry..!". Ofcourse they won't. I guess this remains a mystery for now and in the future.
But I can live without the conspiracy because that does not add anything good to the fans state of mind at this point.

Dorian holley think it's michael on "monster" too?????
I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT!!!!

I hate all this crap, I hate this song, overly processed and noisy mix, MJ would not have done it, would just hate that this could be released, give me raw and unedited demos, or whatever, but do not tamper with his work. Is that so hard for them to understand!!

Agreed.

They say they care about fans's opinions, when they just showd they actually don't give a rat's ass! Not about the fans's opinion and not about the opinion of Michael's family!

I think the Estate has less songs that are release-ready than thought and that's why they are supporting shit like this. Expect more songs like these on future albums. I'm very disappointed.

one more point before i dissapear, there is a BIG difference between trained studio technician ears and those who are not. thats all i'm saying. take care.

No offence, but that has to be one of the most pathetic attempts to convince people it's Michael I've read in a while. Almost as pathetic as some fans saying the kids can't possible say it's not Michael, because they are only kids and not recording authentication experts.

Lmao.

Last edited:

It doesn't matter what Howard SAYS. Listen to the track, it's not Michael, I don't care how many they have paid off. Breaking News is not Michael Jackson, period.

Again, the only people who believe it either wanna make cash or for fans, they are desperate for anything Michael.

The lawyers have words
We have ears

If you care about Michael so much Howard then how about not releasing shit songs with fake vocals and no appeal. You really think the public want breaking news? Give me a break. MJ made THAT point in 95, so stop, just stop with your dodgy 1min intro.

This is actually ridiculous. I'm so glad 60%'of people here can see this for what it is. Bullshit.

SO not on mj.com
WHY????

It is not fake statement, it is just stupid statement. They are saying that they want our opinion about that songs. All they have to do is put voting contest on mj.com or look votes here on mjjcommunity.

I guess this is it. One part says it's him. Other part says it's not him. I think we should carry on from this point and enjoy all the good songs which will be released in the future.
I like BN a lot and although I am still not convinced it's him, there is not much we can do about it.
What do you think? That Sony or the Estate will cry out loud to the fans and say "we're so sorry, we tricked you. We're so sorry, so sorry..!". Ofcourse they won't. I guess this remains a mystery for now and in the future.

agreed.

we cant do anything. so just enjoy the album and the "good" tracks!

Back