Pepsi Partners With Michael Jackson Estate for Commemorative Packaging [Pepsi Promo /Can discussion]

Re: Pepsi Partners With Michael Jackson Estate for Commemorative Packaging [discussion]

From a user on twitter:

I got em! I got em! I got em! I GOT MY MJ PEPSI CANS! THEY'RE OUT NOW! pic.twitter.com/nRr0OzL5

Pepsi can is out in Chicago !!

Re: Pepsi Partners With Michael Jackson Estate for Commemorative Packaging [discussion]

Dors anyone know when the pepsi website becomes active and we can start downloading the new remixes from the site? Everyone seems to be finding the cans at the store today (although I havent seen any yet :( )

Pepsi said to me on Twitter that the cans are being rolled out internationally and to 'hang in there' about a UK release. Come on Pepsi!

From dwwashburn58 (on twitter)

My ?#BAD25? stash...so far...

AtwzcdFCQAAcbRo.jpg:large

bluesky;3645630 said:
From mellie4justice
“#bad25 Pepsi store sighting :)

6d916800a68211e1a39b1231381b7ba1_7.jpg

SOOOO exciting! I so wish those cans were coming to Canada...:( I'd love to see them on display!

Look at the size of those cans...They're like missiles :lol:

I went to a Safeway and Giant store today and I didn't find any.

bluesky;3645194 said:
From a user on twitter:

I got em! I got em! I got em! I GOT MY MJ PEPSI CANS! THEY'RE OUT NOW! pic.twitter.com/nRr0OzL5

CinnamonGirl;3645604 said:
From dwwashburn58 (on twitter)

AtwzcdFCQAAcbRo.jpg:large
bluesky;3645630 said:
From mellie4justice
“#bad25 Pepsi store sighting :)

6d916800a68211e1a39b1231381b7ba1_7.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!! :bugeyed
kermit.gif

BUMPER SNIPPET;3645192 said:
You send to Ashtanga an empty can, and to me you send the BAD25 case with a dozen of full cans.

:lol:

Great idea!!! :shifty: :blushing:

How is 1 billion of cans a "limited edition"?

Pepsi said to me on Twitter that the cans are being rolled out internationally and to 'hang in there' about a UK release. Come on Pepsi!

Where are they rolling them from? :D

I will have to check Walmart or something cause my local market didn't have any...darn. =(

My friend's mom found some for us today in Buffalo. A few of us are headed down there next weekend to clean out the city stock!

At34NyECIAAMufq.jpg

How is 1 billion of cans a "limited edition"?

Because the rest of us, (6 billion) are not gonna get it :(

Edited: I forgot to put this, (sarcasm on) so people can understand this sarcasm :D

Last edited:

I've heard they're gonna release a limited edition of 6 billion CDs of BAD 25.

Has anyone seen the regular 12oz cans in the US? I have only seen pics of the 16oz

I've heard they're gonna release a limited edition of 6 billion CDs of BAD 25.

Will it be individually numbered like the IJCSLY single, so we can have collector's items?

Will it be individually numbered like the IJCSLY single, so we can have collector's items?
:rollin::lmao:

I've heard they're busy with requesting the names of all the citizens in the townhalls around the world in order to directly print out the names of each person on each individual CD copy.

From a user on twitter:

my friend can't find it in Chicago today. They just came out 2 days...Is that so fast to sold out? I can't believe it. Or Does anyone will go to buy again in Chicago?

Has anyone seen the regular 12oz cans in the US? I have only seen pics of the 16oz

In USA the special cans are 16 oz, not 12.

Thanks, I thought the US was getting both like China : (

Can you believe that? Someone snagged a whole case of them.

Did you see this? Individual cans are now going on eBay for $12.50 per can!

Does anyone know when the cans will hit the UK?

Back