Pepsi Partners With Michael Jackson Estate for Commemorative Packaging [Pepsi Promo /Can discussion]

Re: Pepsi Partners With Michael Jackson Estate for Commemorative Packaging [discussion]

Sad they are being sold so expensive on ebay!! :(

I am sad they aren't sold in Denmark.

Re: Pepsi Partners With Michael Jackson Estate for Commemorative Packaging [discussion]

With only 1 billion cans this is bound to be incredibly rare! :)

Does anyone know when the cans will hit the UK?
According to britvic they're not being sold in the uk. Britvic make and sell pepsi in the uk.

I found the mj cans on my local store here in las Vegas. But in order to get them (they werent sold separately but in six or 8 pack I believe) you had to buy 2 12 pepsi packs and then you'll get mj cans for free. I took a lot of pics but on my iPod and don't know how to post them.

Please Pepsi - bring those cans to Denmark too!!!

I found the mj cans on my local store here in las Vegas. But in order to get them (they werent sold separately but in six or 8 pack I believe) you had to buy 2 12 pepsi packs and then you'll get mj cans for free. I took a lot of pics but on my iPod and don't know how to post them.

:blink: Okay, obviously there are some stores that are confused about how this sale is supposed to work because it says right on the box that the limited edition cans are ONLY to be sold INDIVIDUALLY.

Instead, it sounds like they're selling the limited editions by 2 cases a pop?!?!? :unsure: WTH!

At that rate, there will be more on Ebay than in the stores in no time. :mat:

I truly hope that isn't the case. (pun intended)
I'll buy a 6 pack with MJ's image, but I'm not trying to buy a case or 2 of
a beverage I don't even like just to get to the ones I really want.
That's crazy.

I'll be checking the grocers in the morning. I shoulda did it today.

I've been checking over the weekend and have yet to see any. Grocery, convenience stores--nothing. :(

Not long ago some witnesses saw Chuck Norris at McDonalds. He ordered a Burger King's whopper and a can of coca cola with Michael Jackson picture on it, and he got them.

Not long ago some witnesses saw Chuck Norris at McDonalds. He ordered a Burger King's whopper and a can of coca cola with Michael Jackson picture on it, and he got them.

Seems legit.

I can't find them in Houston Texas :( does anybody know where I can find them here?

Sad they are being sold so expensive on ebay!! :(

I am sad they aren't sold in Denmark.

It is really hard to understand how such a large and expensive promotion (a billion cans!) can manage to leave in its wake so many unsatisfied customers. (and I will be among them if this promotion isn't used in the UK). Whoever planned this must be working for Coca cola!!

High hoping, van chasing, Pepsi seeking, promo hunting, fast despairing, ebay haunting, net quizzing, ...Michael fans.

Last edited:

Coke? Are they fighting back already? :D

No luck finding these in my area yet..

It is really hard to understand how such a large and expensive promotion (a billion cans!) can manage to leave in its wake so many unsatisfied customers. (and I will be among them if this promotion isn't used in the UK). Whoever planned this must be working for Coca cola!!

I really want to understand how they will divide those 1 billion cans and still not include some continents? :(

Re: Bad Tour DVD (Disscussion Thread)

You are so going to send me some Pepsi cans if I don't find them here :D

They're not coming here either....

So YOU find the Pepsi cans and send them to me :D (P.S. don't drink them :nono:)

So YOU find the Pepsi cans and send them to me :D (P.S. don't drink them :nono:)

No way! They're not coming to Canada? Why am I not surprised :D

If they come here, I'll keep the cans and send you pepsi.

hmm, hmmm, Love-is-magicaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal is asked to come to the reception. :D

No way! They're not coming to Canada? Why am I not surprised :D

If they come here, I'll keep the cans and send you pepsi.

hmm, hmmm, Love-is-magicaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal is asked to come to the reception. :D

I'm actually surprised, we usually get the same stuff as the states..

I'm actually surprised, we usually get the same stuff as the states..

I haven't asked around here for Belgium, I am patien'ly wai'ing. Usually we always get all the stuff. But, now I am starting to worry :D

I haven't asked around here for Belgium, I am patien'ly wai'ing. Usually we always get all the stuff. But, now I am starting to worry :D

It's no big deal to me, but I wanted to be able to see those cans and the displays and what not in the stores here :(

I wish there was an official list of countries that are ge'in the cans :D

Re: Pepsi Partners With Michael Jackson Estate for Commemorative Packaging

I just got the beautiful Pepsi can today! Never gonna drink out of it haha beautiful can! Can't wait for Bad25 going to pre-order it soon!:)

I really want to understand how they will divide those 1 billion cans and still not include some continents? :(

I know :(

Don't they want to break a record? It'd be easier if they sold them in more countries :D

It seems like they are not in full distribution mode yet! - Just sparingly here and there , don't know what their strategy is?

I want.... :cry:
kermit.gif

I've been pissed off about it. I'm still angry at Pepsi Canada for that and makes me refuse to buy their products, my parents believe the best thing for us Canadians to do is get the American cans from ebay.

I've been pissed off about it. I'm still angry at Pepsi Canada for that and makes me refuse to buy their products, my parents believe the best thing for us Canadians to do is get the American cans from ebay.

That's what I was gonna do :)

Re: Pepsi Partners With Michael Jackson Estate for Commemorative Packaging [Pepsi Can discussion]

I came back from the supermarket today. Didn't see any MJ Pepsi can. :(

If the cans are available in Manhattan, then there should be some in my town.

Back