Prince, Paris, Blanket - We Love You...

God bless Prince, Paris and Blanket and the whole Jackson family. You are in my prayers.

RIP MJJ 1958-2009

We love you very much Prince, Paris and Blanket!

Millions of people are always with you!!

I am so heartbroken for those kids...they are going to need a lot of love and support right now.

Prince, Paris, Blanket we can only imagine how you must feel.

My arms and all the arms of all the fans in the entire world, are tightly around you all and so are your daddy's and he will never let you go.

Last edited:
Aww I can't even think of how they must feel.. Their daddy was so great.

Prince, Paris and Blanket. We love you very much. God bless you all. Take care.

^ YES he will.

ALWAYS and FOREVER.

He loves you three MOST.

He really does. He always will.

He gave you HIM. He gave you ALL you'll ever need.

Your dad was a kind, beautiful, loving man. Please never feel resentment and never believe what they tell you. You were his biggest success. I look forward to watching you grow. I love you, stay strong little ones...he's always with you.

Sweet Michael's kids..... We should establish a fund for them.
I imagine Michael got that covered. No evidence that he didn't I mean. and we're off topic.

Let's stay on the topic of these beautiful and wonderful well loved children.

I just feel so horrible for them right now. I just pray they'll be able to get through this.

God bless you, Prince Paris and Blanket.

Someone please take care of these beautiful angels. :praying

Prince, Paris and Blanket, this is the most sad day of our life, Michael will always stay in our hearts for we´ll never let him part.

They will be well taken care of. Prince, Paris and Blanket God loves your daddy so much. He came to do so many wonderful things. He wants us all to do the same.

We love you all so much.

Prince,Paris and Blanket-you were loved so much by your Daddy. God bless all of you. x

I can't even imagine how heart broken they are! They loved him sooooooo much like crazy! He was the best father one could wish for. He raised them well. I know he would have loved to see them grow into adults.

They are in my thoughts, always. I am worried about them, especially little six year old blanket!! :cry:

I can't imagine what those babies are going through & the rest of his family.

My thoughts are with Michael's family, especially his beautiful children. Michael lives on in our hearts. His amazing talent and wonderful human nature will forever be remembered. Don't worry guys. It's hurting so much right now for all of us, but in time we will be able to think back on Michael and happily rejoice on what this great man has done for so many people over the world. We love you Prince, Paris and Blanket. I know what you are going through. Be strong and be there for each other xxxx.

we will be there ... we will never let you part, for you are always in our hearts

be good to one another and hold your heads up high. your daddy loved you and will watch over you ... take great pride in your father's legacy ... always know that he is loved by millions and that love is extended to you, his shining lights.

You have our deepest sympathy :cry:

Your Father will be missed so very deeply. we will all keep his memory alive

peace be with you children (((prince paris and blanket)))

I'm praying so hard for his babies right now, I hope that they're given all the support in the world and that God takes their pain on his shoulders and carries them through what is such a difficult time. They must be so unhappy :(

Prince, Paris and Blanket, you have our love and support. I pray for you, Michael and the Jackson family.

To Prince, Paris and Blanket, I'm very sorry about your dad, he truly is the best and I was deep sympathy and love and may god watch over as he can watch over your dad for us. We all love you very much.

Back