Prince, Paris, Blanket - We Love You...

Prince Paris and Blanket - your daddy loved you so much. I can only think now about you....please take care of yourselves and be good. We love you so much...

My thoughts and love go out to Prince,Paris and blanket i wish i could give you a big hug to let you no that you will be ok! Your dad will allways be with you, watching over you and protecting you x be strong and god bless you three i will pray for you x

My prayers go out to the children. I know it must be so difficult for them right now.

This is the worst. I'll never understand how it feels to lose a father, and I hope I never do. It all to heartbreaking to even think about even for a minute. I feel so bad for them, and i know crying for them wont help them in the most part. Somebody better take care of them kids... I'll go in a outrage if they hurt them. :mat:

im so sorry for those kids.

I will pray for them and Michael every night from now on. I promise.

Prince, Paris and Blanket....my thoughts and prayers are with you and I hope you will be surrounded by much love. Your daddy loved you all so very much and you were his life. He will watch over you from heaven. He may not be on earth, but he will always be in your lives, looking after you from up above. He will always love all of you dearly.

my thoughts and prayers are with prince paris and blanket. and the Jackson Family

we love you.

My thoughts are with Prince, Paris and Blanket. Your father loved you very much. You are not alone in your loss. Please take care of yourselves. Best wishes.

please angels, help these three little ones! Please God protect them. Don't let them be riped apart. God, how much I would love to hug them and never let them go!

We the Michael's fans will take care his children.

Prince,Paris and Blanket: we LOVE YOU!!Our prayers are stay with you.Your daddy is with God now and the life continues.Be happy and good!God bless you,my angels!

We love more,more and more!

I am so worried and saddened when I think about them. They'll have to go through hell and back from now on. Everything from losing their father, to custody, to money arrangements, to all the media attention.

I pray that they'll be okay.

I am so worried and saddened when I think about them. They'll have to go through hell and back from now on. Everything from losing their father, to custody, to money arrangements, to all the media attention.

I pray that they'll be okay.

Yes, Michael Jackson was successful in keeping them out of the spotlight, and now may be front and center in disputes. I hope for their sake, people will take their best interests in mind in what will be a very painful process.

No, I do not know them, but my thoughts go to them at this difficult time.

yes we love them dearly never forget that we will be there for them till the end of time

I dont know if this is true. My eyes are so heavy and swollen that I didnt even had time to look into this so Im posting this with a questionmark.

PerezHilton tweeted about a photo agency having pictures of Paris crying in the car after the kids left the hospital. The agency are hoping to cash in and are attempting to sell the pics - according to perez.

"@Rachel_M_ There's one photo agency selling pics of MJ's daughter crying in a car as she leaves the hospital yesterday. So awful. I'd never!
about 7 hours ago from web in reply to Rachel_M_

If this is true, god will have no mercy on those monsters and if its true, let us all speak up high about this appaling move.
Please leave the kids alone and let them mourn in private.

I hope the kids will be okay, knowing their proud daddy is watching them and guide them in their lives. The fans will also ALWAYS love and protect them.

I feel at such a loss right now I cannot say much.... This has been the worst 24 hours of my life... One never-ending nightmare.... I am so deeply sorry for Michael's beloved family, his children, his close friends, his millions of fans myself included, such an insurmountable tragedy...

I dont know if this is true. My eyes are so heavy and swollen that I didnt even had time to look into this so Im posting this with a questionmark.

PerezHilton tweeted about a photo agency having pictures of Paris crying in the car after the kids left the hospital. The agency are hoping to cash in and are attempting to sell the pics - according to perez.

"@Rachel_M_ There's one photo agency selling pics of MJ's daughter crying in a car as she leaves the hospital yesterday. So awful. I'd never!

If this is true, god will have no mercy on those monsters and if its true, let us all speak up high about this appaling move.

I hope the kids will be okay, knowing their proud daddy is watching them and guide them in their lives. The fans will also ALWAYS love and protect them.

This is true, I haven't watched much coverage at all because I'm still in complete shock and disbelief of it all, but I do know that Entertainment Tonight showed the picture of Paris and I believe also one of Blanket in a vehicle after the matter, along with one of Michael himself...... It was the most disgraceful and heartless thing I've ever seen a network do, I will not be turning on the TV much in the weeks and months to come. I'm so heartbroken for everyone, there is such a loss and empty spot I really don't know what to do or where to turn. My thoughts are with everyone...

Prince,Paris,Blaket..God bless you all very much my sweet ones.
Your father loved you very very muvh and i know that he is watching and caring for you,from a very special he is now called heaven.
You are in my prayers and in my heart.
God...please love,protect and care these three angels now and forever!

I have been mostly avoiding this thread because I just cannot imagine the pain they must be feeling, their pain in the loss of their father is hard to even think of. I just hope they get some comfort in each other. I really don't know what to say for them or about them, it's too sad.

your father loved you more than he loved life...This is so obvious to us. All the times he kept you away from the paps and made you cover your face that was out of his love for you. All the times he took you away from the noisy people that was his love for you. I pray for you children now and always. Your Daddy loved you so much he is watching from heaven so please continue to make him proud. Michael was a great father.

It's true. I saw it on the news. It was a heartbreaking image. I can't believe they took the photo and I can't believe the news programs are showing it on television. These poor children have just lost their father - the least they could do is give them some space.

Paris, Prince and Blanket I love you all from the buttom of my heart.
u meant the world to ur daddy.
ur in my prayers my God bless you

I was thinking about making a thread like this the day Michael died and I thought about the same title...I hope they know we love them very much

Back