Survival pledge thread (sign it!)

please ppl be community! please ppl sign this incredible important thread!

count me in :]

PMA (Positive Mental Attitude)

Lets hope the new album gets released and do all we can to make it a best seller

He will NEVER be beaten as the king of pop

Victoria, thanks for doing this. I am new and can see that here and at other boards those of us who are hurting and may be new are being shut out of closed threads.

I am personally hurting - but I will NOT harm myself. I pledge! I will use that energy to love and do what he would do.

I have very few friends and just needed to share what I'm thinking. Thanks.

Victoria, thanks for doing this. I am new and can see that here and at other boards those of us who are hurting and may be new are being shut out of closed threads.

I am personally hurting - but I will NOT harm myself. I pledge! I will use that energy to love and do what he would do.

I have very few friends and just needed to share what I'm thinking. Thanks.

Thanks so much for your words. I'm glad you are here, in this community.

love,

Victoria

I promise not to harm myself, im so happy i am alive to share michaels legacy and will continue to be a fan until the world ends.
I miss you michael x

It hurts so much.. that I wonder if it will EVER stop.. but I want to have the courage and strength that our Michael had.. so I pledge..
and I leave with this quote from him, after the hell he was put through he was able to say this. Lets follow his lead.

"I was never suicidal. I love life too much to ever be suicidal. I'm resilient. I have rhinoceros skin. Never ever suicidal.... Heartbroken, but not suicidal"

It hurts so much.. that I wonder if it will EVER stop.. but I want to have the courage and strength that our Michael had.. so I pledge..
and I leave with this quote from him, after the hell he was put through he was able to say this. Lets follow his lead.

"I was never suicidal. I love life too much to ever be suicidal. I'm resilient. I have rhinoceros skin. Never ever suicidal.... Heartbroken, but not suicidal"
Yes, great quote to bring up, thanks.

I, Martin, promise to not commit suicide or harm myself in any way.
I live for Michael and will support him always.

Victoria, it's a great idea! Thank you for that!

I, Liza, pledge not to end my life or to harm myself.
Michael, i love you..rest in peace..

I pledge my life not to end my life. You only hurt those around you. Death is tragic in some cases (like Michael's) but suicide is just selfish. It does nothing but hurt those who love you and leave's them wondering what they did wrong. If you love any of your friends or any of your family, think about them before doing anything. Talk to SOMEONE, ANYONE. I promise you have support even if you don't think so. I can also tell you from personal experience, that even though death makes the heart break and pulls your stomach into knots, both seemingly endless, it does get better. It just does. Time heals all wounds would be stated "Time makes wounds easier to live with." None of us will ever forget Michael Jackson, or what he meant to us. He is looking down at you, he is next to you, he is inside of you. Why would you want to leave that? And, I don't know why, but if you play his music you will start dancing and the tears will lessen.

I have always tried to live my life by Mike's example. Just two days ago, I read an "article" that said 7 fans had committed suicide and burst into tears again. I've cried my eyes out. Then I found out it wasn't true. My therapist suggested avoiding any tabloid media and sticking with a source that is trustworthy, because the next few months, years, are going to be stressful, emotional, and upsetting to fans. I think it is of the utmost importance that the fans are included in any memorial service the Jackson family decides upon. And, personally, I love the idea of a worldwide celebration. Can you think of anything Michael would have loved more? I just wish he could see this now. My hate remains and has intensified because of the media -- the damage it did to Michael, the way he is suddenly referred to as "the King", when just a week ago, it was "the reclusive, former, self proclaimed King of Pop, W***o J***o, etc. I've seen only one article in the past few days referencing Michael as what I just noted. Thank GOD! Rest in peace Angel Michael.

Last edited:
I, Nicole, pledge not to harm myself or end my life
I will leave each day trying to spread the message of love and humanitarianism that was and always will be Michael's legacy

Harming yourself is never the way to deal with grief.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

I, Vanessa, pledge not to kill or harm myself. I will continue to walk in love and honor God.

think to Michael.he would want all of us to be happy,continue with our lives and make this world a better place!no matter how hard that is and how heartbroken we are...please think of him and lets not make him sad in haeven too!KEEP THE FAITH!

NO I will NOT harm myself I have close friends and family that will help me get through this. Auctually I am delighted that Michaels music is doing so well. I wish he could see this now.

I am going to imitate Michael. Just like Michael imitated Jesus. I am not going to cry. Not anymore. I am going to spred the joy and the love. I will not spend my life being unhappy. I am going to make this world a better place. Even without Michael...

Please people.. Follow me. We have to keep Michael's spirit, faith, love and hope alive. His mission was to heal the world. It is in our destiny to do the same thing the best we can.

I, Janena, pledge not to end my life or to harm myself.

Eventhough i will never be the same...a piece of me died when michael did.

just because somone will say that they wont do it, dosent mean they wont.

Michael has gotten me through so many rough times, that its up to us to do the same. As sad as I am, I can honestly say that through listening to his music I've been happier than ever. We all shall survive. It's what he would want.

I, Tanya, promise not to harm or kill myself...because if i do, i'll hurt Michael...we all shouldnt because of Him...

we are now responsible for continuing His mission "to make it a better place"...

Back