The "I remember when..." thread

I remember when before they moved to another state, my friends daughter used to have her Grandma bring her to my house on Halloween because I had to be the first person to see her costume :)

I remember when my Grandma used to take us to the Missions, Old Town, Seaport Village, the swap meet, zoo, Sea World and all the other places every summer in San Diego :)

LOL @ EOP!

IRW I finished the last Harry Potter book and I was crying. :lol:

I remember when I used to go to playschool and the smell of the hall if I think about it :lol:

I remember when I first came here and RT used to be fun..............

I remember when the town I grew up in had apricot & peach orchards and a grain mill, those were the days :girl_sigh:

I remember when I realised that we have so much in our lives and we take it for granted. We are so lucky to be able to even sit at a computer when so many millions have never even seen one...

But then sometimes I think they are more lucky than us! The ones with not much, seems to be the happiest...

Reactions: Pua
i remember when my best friend was killed in august and now im goin through it all again

:( :hug:!

I remember when my Grandma was dying and she was mad at me for something. I never got to say sorry before she went. I wish I could change that.

^ Aww

I remember the day my grandad passed, we were all with him and some of the oldern great grandchildren.. i'm sure he waited for them to leave before he took his last breath as it was only minutes after they left he died. R.I.P Grandad :heart:

I remember when I played my first game of rounders in school, and I didn't know whether you had to throw the bat or not before running, so I threw the bat backwards and it smacked my friend in the face! Ohh... *Hides*

I remember when I fell down a flight of stairs topto bottom and landed on some bikes when I was little :eek:

Frig! :mellow: You could have died!

IRW I was chewing a toffee crisp chocolate bar as a kid and my tooth came out. I was chewing for ages thinking that my tooth was a hard bit of the biscuit. :lol:

I'm sure you're NOT ugly :unsure:

IRW I once tried doing the moonwalk on carpet and I fell backwards, burning my butt on a radiator.
Since then I've not tried it again.

I remember when I used to string popcorn and cranberries for my Mom to put on the Christmas tree :)

Back