The Odd List

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
I've had that feeling, too. Not sure what it is, just that something will happen soon. It might be an arrest, or arrests? It might be someone connected with the TII show will come forward and tell the actual truth? Don't know. . . just a feeling of something coming. . . . Anyone else feel that way?

I have this unsettling feeling of the calm before the storm...Everything is too quiet out there. I sense that any moment now all hell could break loose.
I'd rather wait though despite that. A sloppy lousy investigation will lead to disaster.

I have this unsettling feeling of the calm before the storm...Everything is too quiet out there. I sense that any moment now all hell could break loose.
I'd rather wait though despite that. A sloppy lousy investigation will lead to disaster.

Strange, I have had that feeling for days now! Like my radar is going off. I thought maybe it was just the stress from all these months spent looking for answers but maybe.....

Let's keep thinking positive. Mind power can be incredible,considering that we are in the millions, a huge amplifier of vibrations!

DI, can't thank you enough for posting this awesome list. And I do think that most of these odd occurences are plain facts beyond any doubt.

here is something DEFINITELY weird about the murray video. When I first saw it I thought his lips looked weird and he looked kind of CGI’d. Also the video is obviously and poorly spliced at :38 seconds in the vid. Several have said maybe Murray is MJ in a costume, but I think maybe the truth is even better than that. If MJ is alive, the Murray vid is most likely a message from him. What if he delivered the message himself and then they CGI’d murray over him (ala a couple of characters in Pirates of the Carribbean) and MJ used a fake accent and they altered the voice too. Watch the murray vid and the 1993 MJ vid back to back and see what I mean. This is WAy too michael jackson like. Souza81 from MJHD suggested that MJ did the audio maybe and Murray lip sync’d. That idea didn’t make total sense to me because why would they do that? But maybe MJ did the audio AND video and then they altered the audio and CGI’d Murray over the video. Hey, it wouldn’t be weirder than anything else going on here.

I don't agree with this..even if there was a hoax this just seems waaay too far fetched.

If there was a hoax, this would be more believable..

Dr. Murray released a video on Youtube, thanking his supporters for standing by him. It’s reminiscent of MJ’s 1993 and 2004 video statements regarding the molestation charges. Except the difference is… in MJ’s videos he stressed his innocence, Murray spends about 95% of his video message giving a shout out to his “peeps.” The message is pretty vague and cryptic, and doesn’t mention michael jackson by name at all, or the possible charges against him. Those who believe this is a hoax, believe that this isn’t actually a message from Dr. Murray, but is a message from Michael to his fans who believe he’s alive. Either way though the intended audience is most definitely NOT his “supporters.” It’s either a PR move to humanize him, or it’s a message from Michael Jackson himself
ie. It is Murray there but he is reading a message from MJ. Sounds crazy doesn't it.

When that message was first released fans here were saying that the things Murray was saying sounded like Michael, like he was trying to sound like him, why was he thanking his supporters, why was he thanking everyone for praying and sending messages for him and his family (since when was the public praying for him and his family??).. that what Murray was saying didn't make sense for him. It would make more sense if it came from MJ.

Weird.

Guys I've just watches murrys statement he made. As far fetched as it seems it DOES sound like Michael.

It's weird but it sounds like Michael is trying to sound a message out to us somehow. Plus it's funny how Murray doesn't even mention Michaels name.

Check for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2jnV...=youtube_gdata

it can't be Michael can it???

As for the reason the bodyguard didn't mention the name, it was in all their contracts that they shouldn't be naming Mike in certain circumstances.

So I guess that included Michael's life being in danger, or Michael being dead....oh, I completely understand.....

Me too. That's exactly how I feel. Compared to other celebrity deaths, was it ever this quiet? Maybe investigators have realized the magnitude of the intelligence inside the minds of this whole plot, and are being extra cautious since they don't want the investigation ruined in any small way.

Last edited:
Q:'Was there any controversy about the death certificate signature by the dr. '
A:'Uh.. no, the problem with the death certificate was that there was no doctor to sign the death certificate, which then requires that the coroner become involved because if there is no dr to sign the death certificate it falls to the coroner to do that function, so that was why we became involved in the first place. Had he been under the care of a doctor and the doctor had been willing to sign the death certificate the coroner would not have become involved.'
(So firstly - he was under the care of a doctor - Murray. So why was Murray not willing to sign the death certificate? And.. so you're telling me the coroner wouldn't have become involved and there wouldn't have been an investigation if a doctor had signed the certificate - what?!)

ok, this confuses me. did Murray do himself a favor by refusing to sign the DC, necessarily getting the coroner's office involved? if he wanted to hide what really happened, wouldn't he have been safer signing the DC right away - if it means an investigation would therefore not be necessary anymore? from his actions, seemed like he wanted an investigation - to clear his name? or were his actions caused by panic and he didn't really know what to do then?

I agree there are some really odd things pointed out at this list, but the majority of them point to the hoax direction.
Are we supposed to discover a hoax by ourselves to get some peace of mind?
I can't go down that road because I know charges will be pressed and decisions will be made based on the official, non-hoax scenarios and I will have to live with them.
Too mindblowing, too heartbreaking...
And I don't want to believe that Michael is somewhere alive while we are torturing ourselves with contradictory theories, struggling to accept the injustice that is about to be done to him once again...

^^Even though some things point to a hoax, theyre still factual inconsistencies which makes all this......odd!

But really, I want to know the reason WHY they did not mention Michael's name. There is a REASON.

I think they didn't want to create a circus. If they used his name, then emts would call their families and hospital staff would find out and fans would come out of the woodwork, people would block the roadway. They were used to dealing with paparzzi and fanaticcal fans. I think they were also accustomed to not using his name when it would creat havok.

http://twitter.com/chiefcoronerla

He has a lot weird comments on his twitter:
I'm beginning to believe what the Hell's Angel's used to say..."3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"....

I just want to come in and say I spoke to the LA Coroner Craig Harvey via his facebook, which is real as it has his work collegues and friends etc. on it. He confirmed the Twitter page as his. I'll post a screen cap soon...

(PLEASE do NOT bombard his facebook with messages/friend requests)

LAcoronerconfirm.jpg

Wow. Thanks for that. ^^^ Good to know. However, I still find it odd. Maybe moreso now? =/

Last edited:
I've had that feeling, too. Not sure what it is, just that something will happen soon. It might be an arrest, or arrests? It might be someone connected with the TII show will come forward and tell the actual truth? Don't know. . . just a feeling of something coming. . . . Anyone else feel that way?

Yes, but it just may be me, tired of feeling depressed and helpless

I have to say this. Ive only watched the video of Murray once.. but I immediately thought it sounded like MJ.. by that I mean the words he used.. the same kind of words that MJ used to say

I have to say this. Ive only watched the video of Murray once.. but I immediately thought it sounded like MJ.. by that I mean the words he used.. the same kind of words that MJ used to say

I want to watch this video too. Anybody has another link?

I thought it was really weird when he said "the truth will prevail". Especially since he had already admitted to giving Michael the deadly combination of drugs. What other truth was he referring too. Very odd.

I thought it was really weird when he said "the truth will prevail". Especially since he had already admitted to giving Michael the deadly combination of drugs. What other truth was he referring too. Very odd.

I don't know, I could be wrong, it's just a feeling... what if Dr Murray was referring to a 2nd person, a second killer ? He admitted to giving the medication, but he said that nothing he gave should have killed Michael. So, is it a question of how much medication HE gave ? Meaning that, for example, he was away from Michael for some time, and during that time someone else came, and injected more of the same medication ?

I don't know, I could be wrong, it's just a feeling... what if Dr Murray was referring to a 2nd person, a second killer ? He admitted to giving the medication, but he said that nothing he gave should have killed Michael. So, is it a question of how much medication HE gave ? Meaning that, for example, he was away from Michael for some time, and during that time someone else came, and injected more of the same medication ?
Interesting, this is what is going on in my mind recently. I have a gut feeling, - and yes, I know I may be totally wrong, it is only my guess - that Dr. M. was used as a marionette for some other shady person pulling the strings. Just a personal feeling though.

Unless the propofol vials were tampered and Murray just gave him a dose he didn't know what exactly it contained.

Why would Murray be giving him Propofol anyway? A Dr SHOULD know that propofol woulnt give MJ any rest and would be redundant giving it to him.

A lot of the questions don't seem odd to me too.

As for the reason the bodyguard didn't mention the name, it was in all their contracts that they shouldn't be naming Mike in certain circumstances.
I don't recall the whole story, but I'm sure that's the reason why.
I remember someone (I think it was one of the "expert guest" on LKL?) that it was obvious from the 911 call that his security was loyal and helped him with his privacy, because they didn't even mention a name, just a man. Also, it was later said that not even the security guards wife knew who he worked for, until she saw him in a magazine.

Funny the way Murray addresses his supporters.
Like there are millions of them...

Exactly! Why couldn't he email his patients? Did he think fans were hacking his email? Why go to YouTube like you were some famous person making a public statement when he just could have emailed his patients and friends?

Back