The Odd List

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
It would be good if this list could be kept being added to, via this thread.

I.e. all discussion in the "hoax theory" thread and everything we dig up just gets posted in here?

Here's the thing with TMZ, I think the really do have sources, WHY? Because they PAY! Money talks. Especially in LA, too many shady people. Why wouldn't they?
I hate to even bring this up, but E! did an investigation with some news people years ago about the 2005 trial, and they were talking about Tom Sneddon and how some of his people would interview the "witnesses" they said something like "they would ask the help, oh you saw his hand on his thigh? Here's a $100, and it's in his pants" their point was, you show them the money and they'll say anything you want to hear. So like many people say, they know something, the truth? Up until when Murray was going to be arrested TMZ has been right on. Who knows, too many powerful people are main players and they have too much money.

When you mention TMZ & tabs, it made me think about the National Enquirer. NE in 93 always had tons about MJ. They are the ones who published MJ only had 6 months to live etc. They even stated after MJ died that we were right - aren't they kind of silent? I find this odd. They usually do pursue things - John Edwards/Rielle Hunter etc. They know who their sources are. Any thoughts, or am I thinking too hard?

The thing is, and Im almost sure, DrMurray will never be found guilty. He didint do anything to MJ and I dont think a trial will come. The truth will unfold before.

How weird would it be that Alvarez called Joe in the first place?
I mean I know Joe was the one to rely on,but the man was in LV and not in the best of terms with Mike as far as we know.
Wouldn't it make more sense to call someone else from the family in LA?
So that tells me there was an agreement for Joe to be alerted immediately if any emergency came up..

This is also disturbing.
Why would someone go to get his sleep medication/anaesthesia on his doctor's bedroom across the hall of his own house,and end up dead in it?

How weird would it be that Alvarez called Joe in the first place?
I mean I know Joe was the one to rely on,but the man was in LV and not in the best of terms with Mike as far as we know.
Wouldn't it make more sense to call someone else from the family in LA?
So that tells me there was an agreement for Joe to be alerted immediately if any emergency came up..

People keep saying this but they don't know, they forget Michael, Joe, Katherine and the children all met in May/June at a hotel in Beverly Hills. The photos are on mjjpictures.com and they are smiling and looking fine with each other. I don't know what the meeting was for but they have documents in their hands and Randy Phillips is also there.

When you mention TMZ & tabs, it made me think about the National Enquirer. NE in 93 always had tons about MJ. They are the ones who published MJ only had 6 months to live etc. They even stated after MJ died that we were right - aren't they kind of silent? I find this odd. They usually do pursue things - John Edwards/Rielle Hunter etc. They know who their sources are. Any thoughts, or am I thinking too hard?

Ian Halperin was on Inside Edition shortly after his death and was the one that told NE that Michael had 6 months to live. He also claimed in his book that Michael was gay and had a boyfriend he was madly in love with that was a half asian construction worker. But like you said, I do find it funny that NE is keeping quiet. I've said it time and time again, it's ALL about the money and when one "news" outlet will pay more,they get the story.

I was under the impression that many crazy rumors about Mike were given to the tabs by Dileo,including this one.
After watching that vid of him with Tom Mez I kinda had the feeling he was seeking legal advice.

After watching that vid of him with Tom Mez I kinda had the feeling he was seeking legal advice.
I also thought about it, but it might not be anything important and confidential as Mesereau delivers an envelope to Dileo in the street in front of a camera filming them. So I think it's nothing important, that could have been delivered within the restaurant if it was something very important/confidential and also had the impression that they wanted to be seen together. But it is strange to meet the 2. Maybe it's just a simple meeting.

People keep saying this but they don't know, they forget Michael, Joe, Katherine and the children all met in May/June at a hotel in Beverly Hills. The photos are on mjjpictures.com and they are smiling and looking fine with each other. I don't know what the meeting was for but they have documents in their hands and Randy Phillips is also there.
Just felt like requoting it. Interesting.

Dileo spoke about that meeting during the interview with Raffles, I think.

Would you mind actually posting some of those pics? I looked on the site you said but I couldn't find them....
Thanks a bunch!!!!

Would you mind actually posting some of those pics? I looked on the site you said but I couldn't find them....
Thanks a bunch!!!!
Here it is:

MJJ Pictures > 2009 > Various > Leaving the Beverly Hills Hotel Michael and his children leave the Beverly Hills Hotel - May 15, 2009 in Beverly Hills, Ca.

034.jpg

037.jpg

Although there are many pictures. And Randy Philips appears. I looked at the other pictures that day and has no pictures of Joe and Katie. But I saw the pictures of them in another place that I do not remember.

Oh thanks, I did see those but I figured they must be from a different meeting, not the one with the family. Didn't see any family members so I just assumed. But notice that randy is dressed in jeans, so it probably wasn't a business meeting...

Oh thanks, I did see those but I figured they must be from a different meeting, not the one with the family. Didn't see any family members so I just assumed. But notice that randy is dressed in jeans, so it probably wasn't a business meeting...
Thanks! :)

Yes, it's that day. I remember perfectly. The MJJ Pictures do not have the pictures of Joe, Katie and Leonard Rowe (I had forgotten it). I remember seeing back then pictures of them elsewhere, I think it was here in MJJC the thread that opened and posted the pictures. Whether it was or was not a business meeting, I do not know, but something happened that day and this meeting had some reason.

I think it is the same meeting. I cant find pics right now but i found this -

May 14 :
Michael, Prince, Paris & Blanket attend Katherine & Joe 60th wedding anniversary at Indian restaurant Chakra in Beverly Hillswith the whole family (Jackie, Rebbie, Tito, Jermaine, LaToya, Marlon, Randy, Janet and their children)

May 15 :
Beverly Hills, CA, - In an official statement issued today The Jacksons (Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon and Randy Jackson) have denied they were in any way involved with a proposed Jackson 5 reunion concert in Texas on July 3rd claimed this week by New Jersey concert promoters AllGood Entertainment.According to The Jackson’s manager, Danny O’Donovan, The Jacksons, were never approached about participating in the purported Texas concert event with Michael and sister, Janet.Michael attends a business meeting at the Beverly Hills Hotel with his parents Joe & Katherine and his children Prince, Paris & Banket.Later he goes shopping with the kids and also visits Dr Klein in Beverly Hills.

http://mjjtimeline.blogspot.com/

That's it Rockin! :yes:

I think it is the same meeting. I cant find pics right now but i found this -

May 14 :Michael, Prince, Paris & Blanket attend Katherine & Joe 60th wedding anniversary at Indian restaurant Chakra in Beverly Hillswith the whole family (Jackie, Rebbie, Tito, Jermaine, LaToya, Marlon, Randy, Janet and their children)

I remember that too, but I never saw the pictures of that day and do not know if they exist.

May 15 :
Beverly Hills, CA, - In an official statement issued today The Jacksons (Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon and Randy Jackson) have denied they were in any way involved with a proposed Jackson 5 reunion concert in Texas on July 3rd claimed this week by New Jersey concert promoters AllGood Entertainment.According to The Jackson’s manager, Danny O’Donovan, The Jacksons, were never approached about participating in the purported Texas concert event with Michael and sister, Janet.Michael attends a business meeting at the Beverly Hills Hotel with his parents Joe & Katherine and his children Prince, Paris & Banket.Later he goes shopping with the kids and also visits Dr Klein in Beverly Hills.

Yes, I think I saw the pictures of Joe, Katie and Leonard Rowe in the thread that day (May 15) here in MJJC that someone posted. Why do I remember the pictures left in various sites of celebrities. I remember: it was a picture of Katie alone and she was clothing a red and the other was the picture with Joe Leonard Rowe. In the picture it looked like they were arriving on site. I just remember seeing these 2 pictures of them.

Something odd-

This is from a thread in the main forum -

This is according to the LASD inmate information site:
http://app4.lasd.org/iic/ajis_search.cfm

Booking No.: 2222243 Last Name: MURRAY First Name: CONRAD Middle Name: ROBERT

Sex: M Race: B Date Of Birth: 02/19/1953 Age: 56 Hair: BRO Eyes: BRO Height: 605 Weight: 220

Charge Level:

ARREST
Arrest Date: 02/08/2010 Arrest Time: 1420 Arrest Agency: 4474 Agency Description: LASD - CSD AIRPORT LOCKUP

Date Booked: 02/08/2010 Time Booked: 1438 Booking Location: LAXL Location Description: CRT - AIRPORT BRANCH, LA MUNI LOCKU

BAIL
Total Bail Amount: 0 Total Hold Bail Amount: 0.00 Grand Total: 0.00

HOUSING LOCATION
Housing Location:

Permanent Housing Assigned Date: 02/08/2010 Assigned Time: 1513 Visitor Status: N

Facility:
Address: City:

Public Visiting Guidelines

For County facility visiting hours, Please call (213) 473-6080 at Inmate Information Center.

COURT
Next Court Code: S100 Next Court Date: 04/05/2010 Next Court Time: 0830 Next Court Case: SA07316401

Court Name: L A SUPERIOR COURT DEPT 100
Court Address: 210 W. TEMPLE STREET Court City: LOS ANGELESUPT

RELEASE
Actual Release Date: 02/25/2010 Release Time: 0715
Murray was actually released on the 25th Feb 2010 ?! So what were those photos of him returning to work which TMZ gave us?

Maybe it's the release date of the document,not Murray.
But the bail? 0?
He was released on a $75,000 bail as we know.

That's it Rockin! :yes:

I remember that too, but I never saw the pictures of that day and do not know if they exist.

Here is one from inside the restaurant at Chakra, May 14th..
19856113877820448216782.jpg

May 15 :

Michael attends a business meeting at the Beverly Hills Hotel with his parents Joe & Katherine and his children Prince, Paris & Banket.Later he goes shopping with the kids and also visits Dr Klein in Beverly Hills.

037.jpg

Here it is
Although there are many pictures. And Randy Philips appears. I looked at the other pictures that day and has no pictures of Joe and Katie. But I saw the pictures of them in another place that I do not remember.

Katherine and Joe was at that meeting. Here is Katherine for instace. There are also pictures of Leonard Rowe at the meeting.
Michael%2BJackso

I think it have been confirmed that the meeting was about AllGoodEntertainment. Patrick Alloco and Leonard Rowe (CEO of AllGood) was also present at that meeting. There are pictures of both men at that meeting. They discussed all the fuss with AllGood and they wanted to see/know if MJ was gonna do the show for them or not... Frank Dileo also mentioend for Raffles that there was a meeting but he was away for the weekend when that meeting happened. This whole meeting was even on TMZ back then..

From TMZ.
“We’ve learned there was a secret meeting yesterday at the Beverly Hills Hotel, where Michael Jackson made it clear – he will not perform with Janet and the Jackson 5; and the dude who organized the concert tour tells us he will sue them. […] The company that organized the family concert – AllGood Entertainment – got Michael, daddy Joe Jackson and several others in a room yesterday at the Bev Hills Hotel. Joe tried to convince Michael that the family tour should go on, but Michael wouldn’t budge because it would have aired on pay-per-view and M.J. said he doesn’t like pay-per-view! The meeting was heated and no one agreed to anything.”

Last edited:
Here is one from inside the restaurant at Chakra, May 14th..
19856113877820448216782.jpg
Thanks! :)

I did not know that this picture was that day. I thought it was in Encino. I know that this picture was released at the news of Janet, but I do not watch everything.

I think it have been confirmed that the meeting was about AllGoodEntertainment. Patrick Alloco and Leonard Rowe (CEO of AllGood) was also present at that meeting. There are pictures of both men at that meeting. They discussed all the fuss with AllGood and they wanted to see/know if MJ was gonna do the show for them or not... Frank Dileo also mentioend for Raffles that there was a meeting but he was away for the weekend when that meeting happened. Ths whole meeting was even on TMZ back then..

From TMZ.
“We’ve learned there was a secret meeting yesterday at the Beverly Hills Hotel, where Michael Jackson made it clear – he will not perform with Janet and the Jackson 5; and the dude who organized the concert tour tells us he will sue them. […] The company that organized the family concert – AllGood Entertainment – got Michael, daddy Joe Jackson and several others in a room yesterday at the Bev Hills Hotel. Joe tried to convince Michael that the family tour should go on, but Michael wouldn’t budge because it would have aired on pay-per-view and M.J. said he doesn’t like pay-per-view! The meeting was heated and no one agreed to anything.”

Yes...

The pictures of Joe and Leonard Rowe exist. I clearly remember them. But I do not know where to find them.

Back