The Odd List

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Yes, but it just may be me, tired of feeling depressed and helpless

Hey Chris. Please hang in there. You are the one that gave Michael the "Curls" shirt, right? I know this is horrible not knowing. But, remember this. You were there for him that day and the shirt made him happy. You were there to remind him that he was loved. Whether or not we ever learn the truth, I hope you can hold onto that and remember that a bit of Michael's spirit will always be with you.

I remember someone (I think it was one of the "expert guest" on LKL?) that it was obvious from the 911 call that his security was loyal and helped him with his privacy, because they didn't even mention a name, just a man. Also, it was later said that not even the security guards wife knew who he worked for, until she saw him in a magazine.

this is why i think the person who called 911 was michael with a disguised voice
because the person didnt say Michael jackson, I dont know the voice sounds hispanic
but I thought there was a rumor going around that Michael had one of those voice boxs that he could speak into like they do on the news, and change his voice
who knows if that is true, i would like to hear alberto alvarez's voice
and I also think its odd that is was mentioned on tmz like in August that the police hadnt questioned Michaels security about june 25th, like cancelled out on meetings with "alvarez
when you would interview him first about murray or whatever....
it made me think that it was Michael who called it and alvarez in the background.

this is why i think the person who called 911 was michael with a disguised voice
because the person didnt say Michael jackson, I dont know the voice sounds hispanic
but I thought there was a rumor going around that Michael had one of those voice boxs that he could speak into like they do on the news, and change his voice
who knows if that is true, i would like to hear alberto alvarez's voice
and I also think its odd that is was mentioned on tmz like in August that the police hadnt questioned Michaels security about june 25th, like cancelled out on meetings with "alvarez
it made me think that it was Michael who called it and alvarez in the background.

Yeah sure, MJ called 911 with Hispanic accent. What else is new?

Last edited:
You'd think he'd be the first one interviews but this sourcce says he wasnt interviewed until Sept:
Two key witnesses in the Michael Jackson investigation have finally been interviewed by the LAPD, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

Alberto Alvarez, the security guard that made the 911 call, and Michael Amir, Michael Jackson's chief of staff, were interviewed Monday at the office of their attorney, Carl Douglas.

The two men were interviewed separately, and the interview was audio taped. A well place law enforcement source tells RadarOnline.com, "The information that was gained from both men was extremely helpful to the investigation. Both men were very thoughtful and honest with their answers, and both of their stories were consistent. Total time the two were interviewed was about 2 1/2 hours."

Two detectives from the LAPD Robbery Homicide Division conducted the interview, and the insider says, "Investigators were very impressed and thankful that neither men have spoken with the media, nor will they. There are no plans at this point for a follow-up interview, but if necessary, both will gladly comply. Alvarez and Amir's only interest was telling investigators what they knew."

Alvarez and Amir were there the day that Michael Jackson died. Alvarez was in the room with Michael Jackson and Dr. Conrad Murray in the crucial moments before the ambulance arrived.

Calls to Carl Douglas seeking comment were not returned.

http://www.radaronline.com/category/tags/alberto-alvarez

You'd think he'd be the first one interviews but this sourcce says he wasnt interviewed until Sept:
Two key witnesses in the Michael Jackson investigation have finally been interviewed by the LAPD, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

Alberto Alvarez, the security guard that made the 911 call, and Michael Amir, Michael Jackson's chief of staff, were interviewed Monday at the office of their attorney, Carl Douglas.

The two men were interviewed separately, and the interview was audio taped. A well place law enforcement source tells RadarOnline.com, "The information that was gained from both men was extremely helpful to the investigation. Both men were very thoughtful and honest with their answers, and both of their stories were consistent. Total time the two were interviewed was about 2 1/2 hours."

Two detectives from the LAPD Robbery Homicide Division conducted the interview, and the insider says, "Investigators were very impressed and thankful that neither men have spoken with the media, nor will they. There are no plans at this point for a follow-up interview, but if necessary, both will gladly comply. Alvarez and Amir's only interest was telling investigators what they knew."

Alvarez and Amir were there the day that Michael Jackson died. Alvarez was in the room with Michael Jackson and Dr. Conrad Murray in the crucial moments before the ambulance arrived.

Calls to Carl Douglas seeking comment were not returned.

http://www.radaronline.com/category/tags/alberto-alvarez

Good Lord! Why would you wait three months to interview people that were actually at the crime scene. wtf?

Michael Amir doesnt get mentioned much does he. I wonder what his actions were that day.

I remember someone (I think it was one of the "expert guest" on LKL?) that it was obvious from the 911 call that his security was loyal and helped him with his privacy, because they didn't even mention a name, just a man. Also, it was later said that not even the security guards wife knew who he worked for, until she saw him in a magazine.

I find it farfetched she did not know who he worked for - there are pics of him all over with MJ before he passed. Of course, I don't know when he was hired & what time frame she is talking about.

Alvarez does know alot, though. It was strange he was not interviewed sooner. He is shown at Staples Center waiting for MJ in an office in the TII movie, he seemed to be pacing - not that that means anything - but it shows that he was there & knows alot. And Alvarez called Joe that day - to me that is significant, sometime after 11:30.

Are these people supposed to testify in an open hearing or before a grand jury?
(according to where the case goes from the DA's office)
What worries me is the delay in questioning them-they should be among the first IMO. From June till September anyone from AEG could have contacted them and threatened them.

you would think that if there was going to be a court trial for murray, they would do
a secret grand jury thing and talk with /to witnesses. I have heard there is a grand jury and then i heard there wasnt???? so I dont know. But even if there isnt wouldnt these bodyguards be called to testify about what happend that day. I mean to wait 3 mths before talking to the body guard that called it in to 911. Thats just ludicrous

Good Lord! Why would you wait three months to interview people that were actually at the crime scene. wtf?

not only that, their lawyer had to actually volunteer them for interviews because the police were not calling for them. the 2 men were actually complaining that they haven't been interviewed.

and then Alvarez also went missing soon after june 25. his wife said he was still so in shock that he had to go and stay with some friends for a while. i just don't know how long after he came back.

you would think that if there was going to be a court trial for murray, they would do
a secret grand jury thing and talk with /to witnesses. I have heard there is a grand jury and then i heard there wasnt???? so I dont know. But even if there isnt wouldnt these bodyguards be called to testify about what happend that day. I mean to wait 3 mths before talking to the body guard that called it in to 911. Thats just ludicrous

If they file complaints he goes to open hearing to determine if it's going to trial court.
If they charge with inv.manslaughter the case goes to a grand jury and behind closed doors.

Can someone tell me why this would happen - from a member of this forum in the conrad murray subforum.. ''I just talked to someone of the DA's office. They said they have no case yet, and that the LAPD hasn't completed their investigations yet. WTF? is wrong with them?!! They guy said he is not aware of any case against and that the LAPD is responsible'' - privacy?! Surely there is no need to be private its all over the news!

Can someone tell me why this would happen - from a member of this forum in the conrad murray subforum.. ''I just talked to someone of the DA's office. They said they have no case yet, and that the LAPD hasn't completed their investigations yet. WTF? is wrong with them?!! They guy said he is not aware of any case against and that the LAPD is responsible'' - privacy?! Surely there is no need to be private its all over the news!

Did you call LAPD or DA yourself today? Just wonder what they say other ppl. I did not call, I sent them a message cuz the line was busy.

i think that is the problem here everyone listens to tmz, gosh he should have been arrested booked and made bail 4 days ago now, and yet we are still hearing that the lapd/Da isnt ready. These news sources shouldnt be trusted.

Even news stations like CNN listen to TMZ now. lol

I find it farfetched she did not know who he worked for - there are pics of him all over with MJ before he passed. Of course, I don't know when he was hired & what time frame she is talking about.

Alvarez does know alot, though. It was strange he was not interviewed sooner. He is shown at Staples Center waiting for MJ in an office in the TII movie, he seemed to be pacing - not that that means anything - but it shows that he was there & knows alot. And Alvarez called Joe that day - to me that is significant, sometime after 11:30.

Yeh, apparently before they called 911!

not only that, their lawyer had to actually volunteer them for interviews because the police were not calling for them. the 2 men were actually complaining that they haven't been interviewed.

WTF :no: Are the police stupid?

Even news stations like CNN listen to TMZ now. lol

Here's the thing with TMZ, I think the really do have sources, WHY? Because they PAY! Money talks. Especially in LA, too many shady people. Why wouldn't they?
I hate to even bring this up, but E! did an investigation with some news people years ago about the 2005 trial, and they were talking about Tom Sneddon and how some of his people would interview the "witnesses" they said something like "they would ask the help, oh you saw his hand on his thigh? Here's a $100, and it's in his pants" their point was, you show them the money and they'll say anything you want to hear. So like many people say, they know something, the truth? Up until when Murray was going to be arrested TMZ has been right on. Who knows, too many powerful people are main players and they have too much money.

Here's the thing with TMZ, I think the really do have sources, WHY? Because they PAY! Money talks. Especially in LA, too many shady people. Why wouldn't they?
I hate to even bring this up, but E! did an investigation with some news people years ago about the 2005 trial, and they were talking about Tom Sneddon and how some of his people would interview the "witnesses" they said something like "they would ask the help, oh you saw his hand on his thigh? Here's a $100, and it's in his pants" their point was, you show them the money and they'll say anything you want to hear. So like many people say, they know something, the truth? Up until when Murray was going to be arrested TMZ has been right on. Who knows, too many powerful people are main players and they have too much money.

Yes TMZ does have reliable sources
Harvey is an attorney and knows a lot of LAPD
and people in high places _ but they also are
known to use rumors and speculations to keep
a story going_

I like to watch TMZ Live on PC as he is more
up front and tells the whole story instead
of just sensationalised headlines _plus he
answers questions placed in the comment sections
to make their finding more clear.

Type
100 N Carolwood Dr, Los Angeles, California 90077

I see it _click over to satelight
and just keep the little red icon in focus

I found that you only go behind MJs house on Monovale but you cant go past the front entrance on North Carolwood where the ambulance came out. But you can see MJs underground garage on Monovale where anybody could come and go. Also when Leonard and Joe went to visit MJ in the week before his death, they were seen at this entrance but the were not let in. By whom I wonder?

I posted pics of the surrounding area a few days ago in another thread.

Yeah, I like watching him too. He really breaks things down so that some of us who don't know all the legal terms can understand lol.
Yes TMZ does have reliable sources
Harvey is an attorney and knows a lot of LAPD
and people in high places _ but they also are
known to use rumors and speculations to keep
a story going_

I like to watch TMZ Live on PC as he is more
up front and tells the whole story instead
of just sensationalised headlines _plus he
answers questions placed in the comment sections
to make their finding more clear.

There's also a video on Youtube, I forgot the name of it, but it's some guy from the Home Owners Assoc. who is there asking to take down the wreaths and he uses the back entrance.
I found that you only go behind MJs house on Monovale but you cant go past the front entrance on North Carolwood where the ambulance came out. But you can see MJs underground garage on Monovale where anybody could come and go. Also when Leonard and Joe went to visit MJ in the week before his death, they were seen at this entrance but the were not let in. By whom I wonder?

TMZ have their sources alright. Here is a recent story of theirs where they basically told you who one of their probable sources are:
Brawl in L.A. Court!

Posted Jan 27th 2010 2:01PM by TMZ Staff
0127_vania_bn_tmz_01.jpg
A gnarly scuffle erupted in court yesterday at a hearing involving the lawyer for the Burglar Bunch.

Vania Stuelp -- a former TMZ producer who is now the deputy public information officer for the L.A. County court system -- was dealing with a French film crew that was shooting in violation of court rules.

We're told Stuelp was near the counsel table before the case was heard, trying to confiscate the film crew's tape, when the bailiff came over and ordered her to leave the area.

Stuelp showed her credentials and told the bailiff she was doing her job and would not leave.

The bailiff then grabbed Stuelp by the arms, dragged her across the courtroom, slammed her against the wall and handcuffed her -- this according to a complaint Stuelp filed with the court. Sheriff spokesperson Steve Whitmore tells TMZ, "Our initial inquiry does not indicate that occurred, however, we are going to investigate those allegations."

Stuelp was eventually released but ended up with bruises and sought medical attention.

The videotape was never confiscated. Those damn French.

may be it's not important, or i dont know something. but why CNN first reported death (when it wasnt even pronounced?) and then coma and then death again? before this official confirmation - how could they do it?

^^There were many news sites that were reporting MJ to be in a coma, but the same news sites were also reading TMZ which had already said that MJ had died. They didnt know what to report!

u guys we need to all put our heads together now and figure this thing out!! i know we're all losing sleep over this, trying to figure wat the hell is going on and why everything is twisted and turned!!!

u guys we need to all put our heads together now and figure this thing out!! i know we're all losing sleep over this, trying to figure wat the hell is going on and why everything is twisted and turned!!!

I know... :(

For the past 4 nights I haven't been able to sleep until 5am. Its 4.12am now. My brain won't shut up.

Back