TII in Ireland

I think it's ridiculous, Michael Jackson is possibly the most famous person on the planet and we are still in doubt wether TII will be shown in Ireland....Sony Pictures are a bunch of jokers.

I asked in Parnell Cineworld and they are not sure whether it will be shown there, but I'd say it likely will be. It's not for a few weeks yet.

Login Register Want up to the minute film info and release dates? Then
skip to content Home Cineworld Dublin
Get Directions 3D Films Digital Films Venue Hire Facilities Films
Now Showing Coming Soon Recommended Family Films AD & Subtitled Performances Ticket Information Unlimited Card Gift Vouchers Competitions News & Events My Cineworld DUBLINParnell Street, Dublin 1,

Map Get directions

Facilities/services at this cinema:
Advance screenings Bar Concessions Digital 3D Disabled access Disabled parking Subtitled Guide dogs allowed Venue hire
Cinema ticket pricesAdult (after 5pm Mon-Fri, all day Sat-Sun) €10.40
Adult (before 5pm Mon-Fri) €8.30
Child (14 & Under) €6.50
Senior €7.00
Student (after 5pm Mon-Fri, all day Sat-Sun) €8.30
Student (before 5pm Mon-Fri) €7.00
Family (after 5pm Mon-Fri, all day Sat-Sun) €29.40
Family (before 5pm Mon-Fri) €26.00
Early Bird (before 12 noon) €6.30
Weekend prices apply to Bank Holidays
Adult – additional €2.20 for 3D films
Child/Student/Senior – an additional €1.50 for 3D films
Family Ticket – an additional €6.00 per family ticket for 3D films
Unlimited – an additional €1.50 for 3D films

Credit cards accepted
Nearest transport information

The cinema is located on Parnell street in the City Centre.

All Trains and Buses to the City Centre

All Trains and Buses to the City Centre

Parking information501 Parking spaces are available nearby the cinema.

Disabled access informationDisabled Parking
The nearby car park has designated disabled spaces and we have disabled accessibility on Parnell Street and Kings Inn Street

Audio described and subtitled performancesClick here for the list of audio described and subtitled performances

DUBLINMap of Dublin
Local Information
close
NEXT 7 DAYS ADVANCE BOOKING Michael Jackson: This Is ItMore films at Dublin

Release Date: 16 October 2009

Director: Kenny Ortega

Starring: Michael Jackson

Spectacular swansong for the King of Pop in this highly anticipated theatrical documentary.

View more

Spectacular swansong for the King of Pop in this highly anticipated theatrical documentary.

As the grisly details of Michael Jackson's untimely death continue to dominate tabloid front pages, director Kenny Ortega focuses instead on what made the performer such a global phenomenon in the first place. Indeed, Ortega has all the right credentials for such a mammoth task, having worked with the musical maestro himself as director and creative partner on his ill-fated This Is It tour. What we get is an exclusive peek behind the scenes as Jackson and his troupe of talented dancers, musicians and choreographers prepare for the doomed comeback concert at London's O2 arena. The footage will thrill Jackson fans and music enthusiasts alike as we're given extraordinarily intimate and exclusive access to the star at work, from the gruelling audition stages to final rehearsals, as MJ adds the final flourishes to the show that never was.

Distributor: Sony

You should see it because: It's a rare and fascinating glimpse of the man behind the myth as he takes his place in the spotlight for one last time.

See it if you liked: Prince: Sign 'o' The Times (1987), In Bed With Madonna (1991), Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience (2009)

hide
There are no performances scheduled for this period.

© Cineworld 2009 Careers | Terms | Contact Us | FAQ | Access | Cineworld PLC | Press | Privacy Policy | Cineworld UK Keep in touch with Cineworld Cinemas on &
You are leaving the www.cineworld.ie siteIf you want to continue to Cineworld UK click here.

... (no we're still not) but anyway we still get to see it !!! Which is the main thing.

This is It" Irish Theatrical Screenings
SEPTEMBER 16, 2009
Hi there!

This is the MJ Site Admin for Ireland.

We have noted that many of you have concerns about the apparent lack of a confirmed cinema listing for Ireland on the "This Is It" film site - we have spoken to Sony Pictures this very morning and they have confirmed that there WILL be an Irish theatrical release for "This Is It", from Monday 28th September, and apologised for the missing Irish territory; they were not aware that this was the case.

They didn't elaborate any more than that, other that there will be a press release relating to the screening delivered next week (w/c 21st September).

Keep your eyes peeled here for further updates!

Release 28th September?? did they mean 28th Oct!?

Any fans interested in meeting at Cineworld to watch This Is It?
Would be great to be among other fans watching it.

DUNDRUM ARE SHOWING IT!!!!

Dear Martin,

Got your Mail few days back and you have a question about "this Is It"
weather we are showing or not? Yes, we are showing "this Is It" on 28th of October. And the times for the film will be updated a week before.

If there is anything else please do not hesitate to write us back.

Kind Regards
Harman Singh
Cinema Manager

Their screens are HUGE I cannot wait!!! :D

Hey everyone,
I'm from Clare and seriously doubt they are going to show it in out bog hole of a cinema :( I checked their website and it is on the coming soon page but it says on top of the page, please note that not all films listed will be shown in our cinema :( I'm really hoping it will, I'm going to try and ring or email them.

Anyone know anything about tickets? Where are we supposed to get them?

People, like it says on the Irish MJ site version, there will be a press conference regrading ticket purchasing and more on Monday 21st, so hang tight!

Do you find it weird that Ireland is not listed in the countries showing TII?
I checked the new TII website and Ireland is not there.
Any ideas?

Or may be they merged it with UK.

Will it be shown in Cork? I guess yes.
I've a friend who works in the Reel cinema, Blackpool.. It will be shown there as I asked her to ask the manager about it.. so yeah, no need to worry.. I'm sure it'll be in every cinema..

Back