TII in Ireland

Yeah let's go and see it a few of us together in a cinema w/ big screen like Cineworld or Dundrum. Would be great ...

I can't wait for tomorrow announcement so I can book hundreds of tickets! :p

Went to Cineworld today to see if they know anything about the pre-sale or sth, but no success. The guy infomed me that I can't buy it yet. I was like MAN, I know, it goes on sale on 27th of September, I thought that maybe you have some more info.. any websites I will be able to order it from, anything! I am so impatient! :giggle:

I rang Omniplex today, since they won't reply to e-mails. Girl on phone was clueless as to
the films release in their cinemas around Ireland. Said she didn't know if they would be showing it.

I wanted to just scream.

Went to Cineworld today to see if they know anything about the pre-sale or sth, but no success. The guy infomed me that I can't buy it yet. I was like MAN, I know, it goes on sale on 27th of September, I thought that maybe you have some more info.. any websites I will be able to order it from, anything! I am so impatient! :giggle:

Your like me i wanted to get tickets staight away but on the Cineworld website they say that you cant buy tickets just yet its to be confirmed . So I guess we will know more come Monday. Pity Savoy aren't showing it Screen 1 has the biggest screen in Ireland :)

we still have no solid info about the pre sale here. I understand we need to buy tickets on the TII website after sunday but the majority of the cinemas here in Ireland don't even know if they are getting the movie for sure and its not listed in the coming soon sections. I've checked the IFCO website (the official film censor site) and the film has not even been rated here in Ireland yet. arrrgghhh!!

we still have no solid info about the pre sale here. I understand we need to buy tickets on the TII website after sunday but the majority of the cinemas here in Ireland don't even know if they are getting the movie for sure and its not listed in the coming soon sections. I've checked the IFCO website (the official film censor site) and the film has not even been rated here in Ireland yet. arrrgghhh!!

Im pretty sure we won't be able to buy tickets from TII website, we aren't even listed for updates! I think we will get the chance to book tickets just through cinemas and probably closer to October I would think... :(

Im pretty sure we won't be able to buy tickets from TII website, we aren't even listed for updates! I think we will get the chance to book tickets just through cinemas and probably closer to October I would think... :(

I think its looking like we have to book for it through the cinemas because I notice Cineworld have it as coming soon on there website and booking for tickets to be confirmed. They say tickets will be on sale on the 27th. :)

I think its looking like we have to book for it through the cinemas because I notice Cineworld have it as coming soon on there website and booking for tickets to be confirmed. They say tickets will be on sale on the 27th. :)

I saw that too, but it seems very badly organised, no? Every email has different info, but Id agree with you that we will have to go through the cinemas alritey.

I rang Savoy in Dublin today, they still have no clue about film.

I just got home from work and got this e-mail at last from Sony.

"Hello Paul,

It will open everywhere in Ireland on the 28th October and cinemas will commence selling tickets from this Sunday, so check times with the cinema of your choice.

I hope you enjoy it,

Many Thanks

Barbara

Commercial Manager,
Sony Pictures Releasing
4-6 Riverwalk
Citywest
Dublin 24

Direct line: 01 4131769"

I am going to ring my local cinema as soon as I get credit and ask them, if they don't show it I'll scream.

I got some exciting info from the star today. There is a competition running in The Irish Star and Today FM starting monday. You need to collect a letter everyday from the Star and tune into the Tony Fenton show on Today FM on monday at 2.30pm and everyday at that time until the competition closes.

The prize is: "They will fly you out to LA for the premier for TII, hangout in fancy dress at the West Hollywood Halloween Carnival, visit Michael's star on the walk of fame, take a tour of Michael's video shoot locations, and much much more."

Why am I sharing this info with everyone?? Well I've got college everyday next week so I won;t get a chance to listen for clues on the radio show :(

I got some exciting info from the star today. There is a competition running in The Irish Star and Today FM starting monday. You need to collect a letter everyday from the Star and tune into the Tony Fenton show on Today FM on monday at 2.30pm and everyday at that time until the competition closes.

The prize is: "They will fly you out to LA for the premier for TII, hangout in fancy dress at the West Hollywood Halloween Carnival, visit Michael's star on the walk of fame, take a tour of Michael's video shoot locations, and much much more."

Why am I sharing this info with everyone?? Well I've got college everyday next week so I won;t get a chance to listen for clues on the radio show :(

Ahhhh :( I won't be able to do this either.
But GOOD LUCK to someone lucky & thanks WES for sharing you're a star :) :sun:

I just emailed someone in IMC Dun Laoghaire who has all the inside info on wheather they and the Savoy will be showing it and when tickets go on sale with them.

I'll let u guys know what she says

This reply comes from Movies@Dundrum:

Hi Wesley,

Thank you for your mail.

We will be showing 'This is it'. We have just finished creating a landing
page promoting the movie, which should go live as soon as we have finished
testing it.

We are currently attempting to get permission to launch our ticket sales at
midnight Saturday, and will relay this information via the website as soon
as it's confirmed.

I would recommend you keep an eye on the site, as we expect it to be
extremely difficult to obtain tickets.

Regards,

Conor Church
Cinema Manager

This one comes from IMC Dun Laoghaire:

"We are definitely showing in dun laoghaire

Many thanks

s"

I rang my local cinema and your one on the phone said they will probably be showing it and I asked about tickets and she said that you will probably be able to buy them a week before, sounds kind of funny doesn't it? Do they get to choose how they sell their tickets?

I am puzzled as to why Sony Pictures Ireland told me it will be shown nationwide and tickets on sale Sunday.

When yet some cinemas like the Savoy still don't know if they are showing it, and cinemas that are showing it don't know when they are going on sale. This could only happen in Ireland.

Dundrum put up a page, but not much there yet. Just basically copied and pasted from MJ.com!

It is definatley been shown in liffey valley vue cinema and cineworld parnell street which might be showing it's first screening at 4am oct 28th. I think i saw it in the coming movies section in cork cinemas aswel.

IMC Dun Laoghaire put up a page too. Also on their main page

Movies at Dundrum are taking bookings NOW!!!!!!

Also on their main page

Movies at Dundrum are taking bookings NOW!!!!!![/QUOTE]

By the way, thanks for the info!

Back