TII in Ireland

Also has anyone noticed on the "This is It" Mosaic there was no there was NO Ireland on the list of countries, had to choose UK. I am disappointed at this.
(

Totally agree with you. It's like they've totally forgotten about Ireland. I rang and emailed the contact in the US but got nothing back :( I still contributed to the mosaic though!!

The biggest screen is the VUE in liffeyvalley i think but the best place has to be the cineworld 4am screening if it goes ahead.

I rang the Omliplex today and they said they'll not have any information until tomorrow, this whole thing is so disorganized. If none of the Omliplexs show it I'll have a hell of a lot of traveling to do.

The biggest screen is the VUE in liffeyvalley i think but the best place has to be the cineworld 4am screening if it goes ahead.

No, Savoy have the biggest screen in Ireland, but I'm going to the Number 1 screen in Dundrum which isn't much smaller! I'm already going to see 6 showings! :D

Anyone know if Savoy and Cineworld are taking online bookings at 12am tonight? I also heard Savoy has largest screen now.

Anyone know if Savoy and Cineworld are taking online bookings at 12am tonight? I also heard Savoy has largest screen now.

Yeah Savoy always say that in their ads "We have the biggest screen... blah blah" :p
No word yet as to whether they are taking bookings tonight. I recommend Dundrum - get your tickets safe and early! :)

Trying to book tickets in Cork but only Omniplex website is updated and the first date is Oct 30th?!

Trying to book tickets in Cork but only Omniplex website is updated and the first date is Oct 30th?!

I've been trying too but no joy so far, liffeyvalleys vue has a nice this is it page when you try to book but that as far as i can get.

Dundalk, it's a crap cinema so i'm heading to dublin, i was hoping cineworld would have something up about the 4am screening but nothing so far.

most annoying booking systems of all time. why can't they have more info. are we to assume the 4am thing is out the window? surely that would have to be made available to book straight away. guess am just going have to book vue, but am scared of haters in cinema :(

most annoying booking systems of all time. why can't they have more info. are we to assume the 4am thing is out the window? surely that would have to be made available to book straight away. guess am just going have to book vue, but am scared of haters in cinema :(

Go to the early one then there won't be any annoying people although i reckon it will only be fans going anyway. I really wanted to go to the 4am but i couldn't wait, i will still try and get tickets for it if it does happen.

Yeah you're right gottobethere, I should just go early. I think i am off work that week actually, so can go anytime. just had a really bad night of everyone slagging me off so am a little pissed off at the moment and the last thing I need is any comments at the cine when I will most likely be crying my eyes out.

I am hoping it's mostly fans going, just because I don't think those philistines could ever appreciate it. These are the kind of people who say they love his music and then look at pics of the Thriller era and say he looked normal then. Those comments make me sick to my stomach.

Bloody hell I still have no luck with cineworld or Savoy ant it's Sunday 11:15. Why can't these cinemas do things right?

Yeah you're right gottobethere, I should just go early. I think i am off work that week actually, so can go anytime. just had a really bad night of everyone slagging me off so am a little pissed off at the moment and the last thing I need is any comments at the cine when I will most likely be crying my eyes out.

I am hoping it's mostly fans going, just because I don't think those philistines could ever appreciate it. These are the kind of people who say they love his music and then look at pics of the Thriller era and say he looked normal then. Those comments make me sick to my stomach.

Ha "Philistines", i love it. Yeah i'm thinking it'll be quiet in the morning plus i'll be one of the first in the country to see it. I'll probably go again then in my local cinema if my mates are going.

"Philistines," I haven't heard that for awhile. I'd say is one of those words only used in Ireland, that we understand.

I am trying get an early show too, as I know most at that would be fans. I'll wear my Beat It jacket too it too maybe.

"Philistines," I haven't heard that for awhile. I'd say is one of those words only used in Ireland, that we understand.

I am trying get an early show too, as I know most at that would be fans. I'll wear my Beat It jacket too it too maybe.

VUE in liffey valley is your best bet i'd reckon, i wanted to do cineworld to but still no booking option up. An old teacher of mine used to call us philistines the whole time when we took the mickey out of him.

For anyone talking about Dundrum - it's the Luas GREEN line, zone 2 at the end. Dart won't bring you near it really. Just get a bus to stephen's green and get on a luas there - the stop is called.... wait for it... Dundrum! :p

Back