To My MJJC Family

:better: to Sweet Princess :heart:

My Sincere condolences on your mum going to heaven... Just know that she isn't hurting any more and she's SAVE now... I'm sure when she 'spend' a little time in 'heaven' healing she will come back to 'guard' over you... I'm sure, you will make her PROUD too...

Take care Hun :better:

sweet Princess,i think you are doing well in opening up how you feel,because as you say,and very well said,holding things on,is never a choice.I'm here to listen to you anytime.
You and your family are in my prayers.Please take care of you.If not because of you,because of your mom that wouldn't want to see you hurting,or sick.HUGS

Thank you guys. This is very hard, but I know that I have got to keep going.
It's going to be a long process, I know that I have you guys, my loving bf, friends,
and extended family to help me with this, I don't know if thank you is enough. :heart:

Sweet,how have you been doing dear?We are here for you...God Bless you.HUGS

Awww I'm so sorry to hear that you mom was having a heart attack :( I keep you in my payers
Thanks hon, it means a lot, really.

For all those that have been asking how I am, I'm worried.. My boyfriend's going through a really difficult time right now.
The Park where my boyfriend lives will be closing in July. If he doesn't find another place to live, he will go back to living in a group home, which if he does, I won't see him ever again. :(

God is about to call another one home.

578825_10150705541637721_726587720_9726423_529004197_n.jpg

Grandpa Chunk has pancretic cancer that has now spread to his liver..
He's going to be with my mother soon.. Take care of my mother grandpa Chuck, give her a hug and a kiss for me. :cry:

Sweet Princess...I'm praying for you dear.We all are.
I know i stood away for some time but i never stoped praying or thinking about you and your family.
As hard as it is to do,keep the faith my friend!You are not alone.hugs

See?good things do happen to those who deserve them dear.Congratulations! :)

Last edited:
Something terrible has happened, my mother has suffered a heart attack. She collasped in the kitchen the day before last. The EMTS were able to do CPR on her, had they not done that she would've have died right there in the kitchen. She had major swelling of the brain, it has gone down a little bit but she is still in a coma.
Update: Mom had 3 heart attacks last night, she is now back on the breathing machine, it does not look so good =(
The doctors have asked my sister if she wants to take my mother off of the breathing machine, no decision has been made yet, Please pray for her, Thank you

Mom is have a kat scan done on her heart, will let you know the results when I get them, Thank you for your love and prayers. :heart:

God always be with you and your family. And, may good things always happen to you, such as your engagement that has happened to you.

Hey Sweet Princess :ciao:

I bumped into this thread to ask you how you are and I see this lovely picture with the sad news :(

I wish you a lot of strength and courage and know you are NOT alone

:angel: and :better: to you

my soul sister happy birthday we love u so much thank you for everything you doin for karen (smily) and for me key you are amazing sister we love you very much for 13 years of beautiful strong friendship

Sweet Princess...How have you been dear?
I know i have been away,but you are in my thoughts and prayers always...
When is your marriage?I wish you all the best today and forever.HUGS

Sweet Princess...How have you been dear?
I know i have been away,but you are in my thoughts and prayers always...
When is your marriage?I wish you all the best today and forever.HUGS
haven't decided the date yet. I'm under a lot of stress, I've had a lack of sleep for 5 months now.
I've been eating. Something's gonna have to give, If this keeps on, I'll end up in the hospital.
I didn't celebrate my birthday on friday, there was no need to.

my soul sister happy birthday we love u so much thank you for everything you doin for karen (smily) and for me key you are amazing sister we love you very much for 13 years of beautiful strong friendship

You ladies are very welcome. I'm proud to call you ladies my sisters. :)

487642_10151172641674658_740178296_n.jpg

The last photo of Grandpa Chuck. He died shortly after this picture was taken :cry: -9/24/12
524929_3593744377108_1153685923_n.jpg

10-10-12~My guy became a proud uncle :wub:

Back