Watching This is it with MJJC members in Holland

^ OOO I want that too! :shock: by the way, do you guys think I can get tickets if I go on 28-10 to pathe and just buy tickets there?

Oke then we will go for the buttons!
I also like the 2de!!!

I am nieuwsgierig (even geen idee hoe je het schrijft in het engels) who is going to Breda to the premiere?
Because there are also people who can`t make it because of work, but then we know how big the group will be....;D

Beatiful!!
I love the second one, but then maybe with the text of the third one?
Very nice work! :)

I like the text of the third too :)
button2baderatinikopie.jpg

Maybe tomorrow I think of some more creations ;) going to watch a movie now.

Last edited:
FYI.... the German version of the trailer has subtitles!!!! Praise the Lord, it's a miracle! I was so expecting it to be dubbed over like is usual in Germany. I guess they realized that people want to hear Michael's voice when he's speaking :) I'm so relieved now. Looks like a pretty sure thing that we won't have to travel to the Netherlands to see it, lol.

http://www.bild.de/BILD/video/clip/...-jackson-trailer,templateId=renderBuehne.html

I was just viewing the Must See website. And it seems you're able to order tickets there for the 28th. I haven't, as I'm probably not going to Breda. But thought some of you would like to know.

I asked Tas about that last week and she told me that doesn't work so I just believe her.
Too bad you won't be there Sassie

I've seen the TII trailer just now and it got me crying.
To hear him speak is just so hard :cry: I hope I can get a grip on myself during the movie.

I asked Tas about that last week and she told me that doesn't work so I just believe her.
Too bad you won't be there Sassie

I've seen the TII trailer just now and it got me crying.
To hear him speak is just so hard :cry: I hope I can get a grip on myself during the movie.

Ok, I didn't know that.

I saw a link to the trailer at work this morning, but decided not to watch and wait untill I was home. It looks so good, the show looks awesome with some great special effects.
Can't wait to see the movie, but I think I'll have to cry when I see it.

Small chance I will be going to Breda, will hear it this week :)

Ok, I just ordered via jacksonevent, two VIP-tickets, just to be sure, because I didn't recieve a link from Thijs yet, what about you guys?
I wonder if it will work, but I think I'll make a reservation with the link too.
I just wanna be there! :)
You know what made me cry?! Madoona's speech at VMA! Wonderful and so true!

Gotta find a way somehow, even though you're gone.........

How did you buy the tickets????
When I click on buy tickets on jacksonevent I still get the message that it's not available yet.

Edit: Found it I hope it works, I think it's still not the official buy link.

Last edited:
Thijs just said on the hyves site that it will take another half hour for the statement to be ready but I don't know what he means by that.

In elk geval zijn de tickets nog niet te koop haal ik daaruit....

THIS IS IT PREMIERE EVENT HOLLAND
October 28th is the date where the world will get first row tickets for the event of the year that never was. Sony picture's, THIS IS IT, will contain exclusive and never seen before footage of Michael Jackson rehearsing for the 50 date counting tour in London.

Jackson event in cooperation with MUSTSEE Breda, TNG Fanclub, MJJ Community and Raffles Entertainment is giving Dutch fans an exclusive opportunity to share this day with other Michael Jackson fans. On October 28th, MUSTSEE in Breda will be transformed into a movie premiere event.

The event will include:
Red carpet
DJ's
Lottery for great MJ Prices
Performances by Milly Magic, Cey & Andre Santisi
Video footage
The movie
The after party

Vip tickets will also include:
Access to the vip lounge
A great goody bag

For more information and to reserve your ticket go to www.jacksonevent.com and make sure to secure your spot for the premiere event now! Tickets are limited so be fast.

Online (hopefully) within a few hours!
Sorry for the inconvenience.

what I get =X. I hope I can get some. Hmm, im finding myself getting really annoying. One time I say Im going to breda, none of my friends have permission to go there since its too far but I want the goodiebag AND see you guys! =( On the other way I think I end up sittin in pathe, wich suckssss. So help, what do I do?

I see more and more ppl saying on hyves they got tickets so I hope it is that reservation button I used because the Buy tickets still says

Online (hopefully) within a few hours!
Sorry for the inconvenience.

like MJ*PP said.

@ MJ*PP I can't decide for you what you must do I sure know this will be an amazing event

That was strange!!!
I selected 1 ticket and then pushed on send and i was send back to the homepage....indeed do we have tickets now????:scratch:
Is there any body who is coming alone to?:ermm:

I have bought my Opus today:wild: It takes so long before you have it!
Does anybody here bought the Opus?

Phew Thijs confirmed that the link we used is the right one so all of the ppl who made reservations have tickets now.

OMG my heartrate was a little high during the past 30 minutes I really don't want to miss this

The only thing bothering me is that you couldn't decide which showing you want to go...

Back