Watching This is it with MJJC members in Holland

I'm going to delft with my friend but maybe I'll see some of you guys there too! I'm really excited.. You can buy tickets sunday at after 00.00 cause its 14sep than right? I hope I can get them, and can you buy tix on the mustsee website too? I'm going to try my maestro postbank card it will work huh?

I'm going to the first showing which will be around 8 pm
It's a bit weird that TNG can already get their tickets....

Yes i also wanted to go to the first showing of the film!
And yeah i saw it yesterday, so that`s strange:scratch:

I'm going to delft with my friend but maybe I'll see some of you guys there too! I'm really excited.. You can buy tickets sunday at after 00.00 cause its 14sep than right? I hope I can get them, and can you buy tix on the mustsee website too? I'm going to try my maestro postbank card it will work huh?

Yes i would think so that 00.00 is 14 september but i don`t know for sure if they do it that way! Yes you could buy you`re tickets through Mustsee website....there is a link to purchase.....and mabye it will work with IDEAL...

Well, This Sunday I'll be watching Janet performing at the MTV VMA's at 3:00 AM (the 14th in The Netherlands). After that (hopefully) it's possible to buy the tickets? :cheeky: Or perhaps we have to wait till Monday-morning.
But I've understood that the people who have already sent an e-mail to Thijs will receive another link where they can buy their tickets?
I would like to have one of those goodie bags! Woo hoo! :woohoo:

Last edited:
I am sooo confused right now.:scratch:

Things I want to know:
- What time will the presale start on monday? I gotta make sure I get that VIP ticket.
- What time will the shows be? Are they at the same time or after each other?
- Then when will the afterparty begin? Does the first group needs to wait for the second show to be finished if it's a difference of time?
- How about the seats? I'm coming with a group but we're all buying our own single ticket....but ofcourse we wanna sit with eachother.

If anyone knows answers, let me know!

I am also really confused now!
Thought I took care of it all and now I have to ask my friend if she also can come with me on the 28th of october (probably not :() and I have to do a reservation again?!!!
Well, I sent Tas ánd Thijs an email, so hope things will be clear soon!
I'll report back at you guys! :)
And good idea to all bring something so we can regocnize eachother.
It must be something MJ-like, please help me to come up with an idea!

Let`s hope Thijs en Tas know the answers because we are all confussed:yes:
Let us know when you hear something and i will think about the problem how we are going to reconoise each other....:cheeky:

Last edited:
thanks veuvje. I think we should just wait and see. I hope we wont be dissapointed this time too.

edit-

Am I just dumb or did you guys already knew this? You can watch TII in breda ONLY and you can buy tickets from their site right now too and it begins at 20.00.

http://www.mustsee.nl/asp/tickets/tickets.asp?movieId=15280&cinemaId=239

Wauw you`re right!!!!
This is so weird every thing is zo confusing!!!!
I hope that Thijs and Tas can explane every thing......:(
I`m not going to buy my ticket there because i want to go for the goodie bag....but it`s a little bit of a mess in my head now:bugeyed

Wauw you`re right!!!!
This is so weird every thing is zo confusing!!!!
I hope that Thijs and Tas can explane every thing......:(
I`m not going to buy my ticket there because i want to go for the goodie bag....but it`s a little bit of a mess in my head now:bugeyed

yea well the goodiebag is from mustsee right? Well thats their website. Anyway, if you want to wait we'll just see what will happen..

I am sooo confused right now.:scratch:

Things I want to know:
- What time will the presale start on monday? I gotta make sure I get that VIP ticket.
- What time will the shows be? Are they at the same time or after each other?
- Then when will the afterparty begin? Does the first group needs to wait for the second show to be finished if it's a difference of time?
- How about the seats? I'm coming with a group but we're all buying our own single ticket....but ofcourse we wanna sit with eachother.

If anyone knows answers, let me know!

I talked to Thijs yesterday and asked him some questions this is what I know:
- Thijs doesn't know how late the presale will start
- The first show will be around 8 pm and the second around 10 pm they tried to do it at the same time but that wasn't possible.
- I don't know anything about the afterparty.
- Thijs does not know if there are seat numbers on the tickets.

Sorry that you don't have all the answers right now but this is all that Thijs could tell me.

Hi,

I'm new here and this is my very first post. I want to go to Breda ( I have a car so if anyone needs a ride ? I live in Lisse) but I would also like to go to Amsterdam or Utrecht. Preferably Amsterdam. I want to see it as often as I can in those two weeks even though i'll be crying my eyes out. It'll be so depressing to watch but I wouldn't want to miss it.

I have a feeling I'll recognize a bunch of people if you all came to Best on August 29th. I was there too. Please bring your pictures of that day...

So Breda will be 8 pm on October 28th. Then I will have to take the next day off....
I can't wait to see the movie!

Hi,

I'm new here and this is my very first post. I want to go to Breda ( I have a car so if anyone needs a ride ? I live in Lisse) but I would also like to go to Amsterdam or Utrecht. Preferably Amsterdam. I want to see it as often as I can in those two weeks even though i'll be crying my eyes out. It'll be so depressing to watch but I wouldn't want to miss it.

I have a feeling I'll recognize a bunch of people if you all came to Best on August 29th. I was there too. Please bring your pictures of that day...

So Breda will be 8 pm on October 28th. Then I will have to take the next day off....
I can't wait to see the movie!

Hi welcome!!!

Always nice to see more Dutch people and the more the merry:clapping:
I always go to Lisse to Castlefest!!!! I really can`t wait either to see it and knowing that there will be people who understand the pain en tears:better:

Well will have to wait then for more info then, it`s oke we will hear it.

I'm confused..
At what time will the ticketsale start? Monday at 8 pm? I wanna know cause I have to work that day from 7am till 4.. And I really really really want tickets to the premiere!
So can somebody please tell me..I already emaild Thijs, but I'm still waiting for the respond! hihi! :happy:

@cheater_07; thats what is says on the mustsee website. Other than that, I have no idea.

Hi welcome!!!

Always nice to see more Dutch people and the more the merry:clapping:
I always go to Lisse to Castlefest!!!! I really can`t wait either to see it and knowing that there will be people who understand the pain en tears:better:

Well will have to wait then for more info then, it`s oke we will hear it.

Wow I never would have thought to meet ppl here who go to Castlefest!!!
I go every year :D

Are there any ideas already for recognising eachother?
Maybe we could make buttons?
I found this website where you can order pins in whatever form you like http://www.pinsandmore.nl/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4&Itemid=6.
I thought it would be nice to use the MJ HIStory logo (if that's possible) what do you think?

Last edited:
Wow I never would have thought to meet ppl here who go to Castlefest!!!
I go every year :D

Are there any ideas already for recognizing each other?
Maybe we could make buttons?
I found this website where you can order pins in whatever form you like http://www.pinsandmore.nl/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4&Itemid=6.
I thought it would be nice to use the MJ HIStory logo (if that's possible) what do you think?

Yeah I love fantasy festivals....i also always go to Keltfest!:clapping:
Ans i have contacted this website and they are very expenses for just a couple of pins or buttons.
But in a knutselwinkeltje of feestwinkeltje there you can get buttons you can make for your self!
Then we just have to look for a nice pic to put on and we have something to recognize each other on.... We could use the MJ HIStory logo but we can do what ever we want...we could also use the logo of this forum..... And we could put it on a head (most people would have a head that they would want to wear that day then it easyer to recognize each other:)

Question about the tickets....they wil be the normal price of a movie ticket, right? And for how long with This is it play?

No they will not be a normal price. They will be € 15.
And for now it will only play 2 weeks in the theater but there are plans to expand that.:yes:

Does any body has any info jet what time the ticket sale will start?
Because the site doesn`t tell anything about that jet!:(

I just got mail from Thijs!
It said that something went wrong in the mustsee.com system so we can't get our tickets tomorrow..It will take a couple of days..
OMG I'm so nervous! :dropdead:

Yes, I recieved an email too!
And it was very clear!

Thijs told me that he's got the e-mailadres from everybody who e-mailed him earlier and that all of these people will recieve a unique link to buy normal or vIP-tickets.
I geus we'll just have to wait for that link then........

Btw,the MTV video music awards are aired at 3 in the in morning over here, right?
I can't watch it, have to get up really early tomorrow-morning........:(

I'm taping it as well. Have to get up at 6. Ofcourse I can get up t 3, watch the show and go to work hahahha. But I guess I'll fall a sleep in the afternoon. SO I'll just watch it when I get home tomorrow night.

Are there still people who want to go and watch TII in Amsterdam or Utrecht? I won't be able to make it to Breda because of work. Stupid work always gets in the way :(

Yes i`ve got an email to, wuill just have to wait then, i`m nervous to wauw:yes:

And i think that there will be people who will put it on You Tube as soon as possible from MTV! Mabye i will watch the live stream i dont know jet.....:scratch:

OMG i am really exited to go to the movie with you guys!!:clapping:

Yeah I love fantasy festivals....i also always go to Keltfest!:clapping:
Ans i have contacted this website and they are very expenses for just a couple of pins or buttons.
But in a knutselwinkeltje of feestwinkeltje there you can get buttons you can make for your self!
Then we just have to look for a nice pic to put on and we have something to recognize each other on.... We could use the MJ HIStory logo but we can do what ever we want...we could also use the logo of this forum..... And we could put it on a head (most people would have a head that they would want to wear that day then it easyer to recognize each other:)
I don't have a head :( I would love to have one but they are soooo expensive.
The button idea is great we can pick a photo and use all the same one so we can recognise eachother.
I'm in!!

I'm taping it as well. Have to get up at 6. Ofcourse I can get up t 3, watch the show and go to work hahahha. But I guess I'll fall a sleep in the afternoon. SO I'll just watch it when I get home tomorrow night.

Are there still people who want to go and watch TII in Amsterdam or Utrecht? I won't be able to make it to Breda because of work. Stupid work always gets in the way :(

I want to join if it is in Utrecht, Amsterdam is to far for me I'm not going to Breda and Amsterdam.

I want to join if it is in Utrecht, Amsterdam is to far for me I'm not going to Breda and Amsterdam.

I don't mind were it is as I live pretty central. It would be a pitty of some wouldn´t be able to go cos it´s in Amsterdam, Utrecht is ussualy easy for everyone. As long as it´s on a day that we can all go. So probably a weekend.

I made some examples for buttons this is just for ideas

button1ebonykopie.jpg
button2baderam.jpg

button3thisisitkopie.jpg

Back