Watching This is it with MJJC members in Holland

Alright thats great! I know its a bit scary yea .. BUT once you 're there it will be fine. hopefull we all gonna meetup so nobody's going to be alone! And after the movie its time to celebrate because im goddamn glad i got to know his music! ;)

I totally agree with you!!!!:clapping:
And it`s up to us to let the other generations know his music!!!:yes:

Hello everyone!
I am going too, with my friend!
But I also went to Hoofddorp on my onw and with MJ-fans you're never alone! :)
And maybe we could have a drink afterwards? I'm afraid I'm gonna be a wrack; happy and sad at the same time...........
Guido, were you also in Hoofddorp or just Best?

Yes 29th is what I remember too...
I saw somewhere it will start at 7 pm but I don't know how late it ends.

Btw what's TNG?

Oh and Guido you did great on the contest ;)

LOL I live in Gouda!

I live in Waddinxveen, which is like attached to Gouda. And yeah I know the arcade cinema, it's not that big though haha.

Would love to join in Utrecht, or Amsterdam or Rotterdam, I don't mind where it is. Just need to go and check for Breda though, as I have to work and then drive from Scheveningen naar Breda. I don't mind the distance, just don't know if I'll make it in time. Or wether I'm able to get a ticket for Breda.

I live in Waddinxveen, which is like attached to Gouda. And yeah I know the arcade cinema, it's not that big though haha.

Would love to join in Utrecht, or Amsterdam or Rotterdam, I don't mind where it is. Just need to go and check for Breda though, as I have to work and then drive from Scheveningen naar Breda. I don't mind the distance, just don't know if I'll make it in time. Or wether I'm able to get a ticket for Breda.

Haha, I know, it's not that big, but that makes it extra cosy, right? :)

Hello everyone!
I am going too, with my friend!
But I also went to Hoofddorp on my onw and with MJ-fans you're never alone! :)
And maybe we could have a drink afterwards? I'm afraid I'm gonna be a wrack; happy and sad at the same time...........
Guido, were you also in Hoofddorp or just Best?

nope i was only at the best tribute. its only a 10 minute drive from where i live so that was easy;)
Yes 29th is what I remember too...
I saw somewhere it will start at 7 pm but I don't know how late it ends.

Btw what's TNG?

Oh and Guido you did great on the contest ;)

ahhh thankuuuu:D I wanna do it again and be prepared cuz i thought id sucked cause i was too nervous and couldnt think haha :p

Btw Veuvje, I love your little movie you have under your messages, it's so adorable! :)

Yeah! I saw it on a other thread and it was like.....WAUW....I am in love with that GIFje because it`s my most habahaba period of Michael!!!:wild::wub:
I`m really looking forward to see you all in Breda i think we are going to need each other for support and bring lots and lots of tissues!!!:(
It will be a happy and a sad thing.....that`s why i didn`t know if i wanted to go to such a great party and i love the idea to get a drink together after the movie!
Maybe we have to do something to recognize each other or otherwise we don`t know who is who.......:cheeky:

See u guys in Breda! I'm really looking forward to it! But I'm also a bit scared... I think it will be very hard to watch that movie. Lots of tears...:boohoo
Ah well, I hope the afterparty and a drink will cheer me up! :drunk:
Are there still any plans to watch This Is It in Amsterdam or Utrecht?

What do you have to do if you want to come? Is it enough to post in this thread?

@ Veuvje I've come across you're name on another board, but I don't post there;D.

@ Eterna. We live in the same city:).

Most of you guys going to Breda? Or also people to Utrecht or Amsterdam? Or even Groningen? That's where i live, and big chance is that i'll go see it there too :)

What do you have to do if you want to come? Is it enough to post in this thread?

@ Veuvje I've come across you're name on another board, but I don't post there;D.

@ Eterna. We live in the same city:).

Hi there!!!
No you have to send an email to Tas info@djthijzzz.com
But i`ve reserverd my ticket on that email adres but I have not heard anything....did any body get an email back from Tas?

Yeah i think you mean Het Fok Forum, i post there a lot, but there are other people also fans but different. In here is more support more real fans i think i don`t know. But this feels really different don`t really know why...:scratch:Here there are just fans there it`s everthing even real rude people.....
Why don`t you post?

Yeah waddinxveen is close by :)
I hope you'll be able to make it I guess I need to take the afternoon off if I work by that time.

Do you have hyves because when you join the MJJC hyves you'll get posted on the news about this event.

Hi there!!!
No you have to send an email to Tas info@djthijzzz.com
But i`ve reserverd my ticket on that email adres but I have not heard anything....did any body get an email back from Tas?

Yes I received an email within an hour maybe you should ask if everything went ok with the reservations?
Btw that's Thijs' email adress not Tas ;)

I hope to see you all there I'll be there with my mom and dad :p.

Edit: It's the 28th after all so not the 29th

Last edited:
OK guys, I can't tell too much but LATER THIS DAY - might be around 5pm, around 9 or around midnight - you will get all the info we can give you at this moment.

Breda might seem far for most people. But I would travel everywhere to go to the MustSee in Breda. I've been there a few days ago, and I thought the movie theater was AMAZING!!!!

So I better get working for you guys. Have patience and you have a lot of time to decide or to save some money for traintickets etc.

I will send them an email when i get back from work about the ticket! Thanks for the tip Angela!
And i am very exited that we are going to hear more news!!:clapping:
So 28ste oke i have to take the day after off...because it`s going to be late i think:cheeky:
Is everbody going with the car or are there people going with the train? Because then we can go for a drink:drunken: together.....

Well that`s true i also have to look to the trains.....that`s good thinking!:D Otherwise i`m going with the car....but then there is no drinking awell whatever right!! (Als het maar gezellig is):clapping:

Just saw new information on the website: www.jacksonevent.com

Date: October 28th 2009

Normal ticket price: € 15,-
VIP ticket price: € 25,- (Incl. Michael Jackson GOODIE BAG!)
These prices are ONLY at MustSee's and cheaper than tickets sold at other locations! (€ 17,50)

Ticket sale kickoff
: Monday, September 14th 2009

I`ve just send them an email i was too soon sorry for that Thijs:doh:
So the ticket is going to start 14 September....what are you going to do i think i am going for the goodiebag, i`m really exited what is in it!:clapping:

I`ve just send them an email i was too soon sorry for that Thijs:doh:
So the ticket is going to start 14 September....what are you going to do i think i am going for the goodiebag, i`m really exited what is in it!:clapping:

I talked to Thijs this evening and I want VIP tickets too but there are only 40 VIP tickets per movie (there are 2 viewings that evening) so you have to be quick to get them :)
There will be a website where you need to order your tickets.

I've sent an email to Thijs, but I forgot to mention I'm a member here. Don't know if that matters though. And you also have to order the tickets on the site?

And I've joined the MJJC hyves.

@ Veuvje I'm not very active on Fok, not really interested to post there. I discovered that there was a Michael Jackson topic and followed it for a while, but that was it. Now I don't follow it anymore, very slow in Music.

I'm propably going by train.

From how late can you order because on a other site TNG.com they are selling them already and they say that monday the tickets will go on a public sale....
But will it starts at 00.00 at night or in de morning?:scratch:
And i read there will be 2 showing that day of the film so i think we have to think of wich one we all want to go.....or else we will not be together:mello:

Back