Who else is a fashion junkie

zup3.gif

Glad I'm not the only one! :D
(Damn, arXter need to get his ass back to the board he's a junkie too :p)

I'm just like you, many people are faithful to some certain brands and buy everything from them, but I'm extremely "picky".
I keep an eye on what the fashion is like, but I ignore most of it :p

My fetish lies in jackets, hoodies and sneakers - especially in the colors black/red/white.
Basically all my clothes are in those colors :lol:
It feels like "me".

My favourite purchase this far - Jacket from "Maison Martin Margiela"
In+Pharrells+Closet+fff.jpg

Omg, you're having THE jacket! :bugeyed I wanted to have one so badly, but I was out of money and they only had big sizes left. I'm girl, so I probably would have drown in it.....but darn, I still want one!:p

Here are a few of nice jackets that can still give a female feel of supporting michael that's a little different.
I know I posted a lot of pictures but it's just some ideals, you can find something close to these looks at other stores or a thrift store.

45519_fr_l.jpg
45519_bk_l.jpg

45520_fr_l.jpg
45520_bk_l.jpg

46526_fr_l.jpg
46526_bk_l.jpg

45488_bk_l.jpg
45488_fr_l.jpg

45451_fr_l.jpg
45451_bk_l.jpg

47305_in_l.jpg
47305_bk_l.jpg

46688_fr_l.jpg
46688_bk_l.jpg

46101_fr_l.jpg
46101_bk_l.jpg

49812_fr_l.jpg
49812_bk_l.jpg

46978_in_l.jpg
46978_bk_l.jpg

47504_fr_l.jpg
47504_bk_l.jpg

Last edited:
^ Those are hot. :cute:

This one is so me. I would wear it with red tights and black heels.

Russel Brand?! Whahahah, I totally adore that guy..he's hot!

I like how he dresses.. his style sometimes reminds me of MJ Bad era. He's a fan so I wonder if he gets inspiration from him. All the buckles, studs and belts.

I'm getting into the dark romantic, sexy 'vampire'/ a bit gothic, dark rock kinda look. Maybe its the time of year :D

Last edited:
yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok.. the photo has gone but those Balmain shoes are hot! I like Balmain loads.. not just because of Michael :D I just love that style. Wish I could afford this jacket - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Authentic-BAL..._Blazers_Tailored_Jackets?hash=item4a9b8fa3c3

Thx! :D I love that Balmain jacket in your link. :D

I'm on my phone right now, so I can't post any pics. But my fave Balmain jacket is the one Michael wore with that Smurfs t shirt lol.

I bought this skirt on Thursday, after stumbling across a gorgeous 1950s themed shop in my city http://www.route66.com.au:

2rzyzbt.jpg

I am in looove with the cinched waist style, it suits my figure so when their new line comes out I really want to buy these two pieces:

1zvpb8y.jpg

63rjgw.jpg

Thx! :D I love that Balmain jacket in your link. :D

I'm on my phone right now, so I can't post any pics. But my fave Balmain jacket is the one Michael wore with that Smurfs t shirt lol.

I know exactly which one you mean. Thats my favourite of his jackets.. and the smurf t shirt underneath was an ace choice!

I bought this skirt on Thursday, after stumbling across a gorgeous 1950s themed shop in my city http://www.route66.com.au:

2rzyzbt.jpg

I am in looove with the cinched waist style, it suits my figure so when their new line comes out I really want to buy these two pieces:

1zvpb8y.jpg

63rjgw.jpg

My mother was a 1940's junkie and I love their style in the 1940's too, I have a few things my mother purchased in the past, like hats, one dress, shoes and gloves.

My mother had load of old suits like this when I was a little teen
950549~Portrait-of-Actress-Katharine-Hepburn-with-Cigarette-in-Hand-Posters.jpg

I have some shoes in my closet just like these, I have plans to put them in a box picture frame to display, my mother sold a few suits like this at a old street fare.
Claudette+Colbert+-+1.jpg

Fashion kind of repeat it's self, like this dress is so nice looking.
Lena+Horne.jpg

I absolutely love fashion, but my own style is far from fashionable for I feel like all cool clothes look stupid on me :lol:

I was like that about female blazers, I worked in a clothing store and felt when I would put on a women blazer I would look like strong arms the women.

But as time passed I learned to like when I wear a blazer now.

Last edited:
LOVE THIS THREAD.
Just wanted to say that.

You guys should post photos of your outfits so we can share fashion tips.
I'm curious to see what people are wearing.

Lately I've been really into feminine military-inspired jackets, like MJ's but toned down, and I love anything 40's-inspired. What a classy decade.

I want to know what people think of the harem-pants trend.
I wasn't crazy over the look, but out of curiosity I bought a pair of these, and paired with the right pieces they are AMAZING.
Although I only wear them out at night or to see a band or something.

image.axd

Well this style above is cute of it is okay but if we are talking about these below I would wear this style to sleep in.

harem-pants460_1363128c.jpg

I don't have any current pictures of myself wearing fashion or my favorite
outfit but I do have a website I love going to and creating great wish me
list style or creating fashion art called "Polyvore".

I'm still crazy about the 80's and miss that time when I was still in high
school.
BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFlhoYVVXaXlwM2hHdnFKZXpjQVpRNVEAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

I love really simple clothing that work well, I love tights.
BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFk1HVlJsVmVFM1JHNTB2MWpsa0plTXcAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

This is one of my favorite ones I created I love how everything work well,
the color, coat.

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnNJUjhROEtDM1JHdWdPMDd6aDMtZmcAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

I like jeans and miss having them, I really do.

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFllFem4wODhDM1JHX25xYUV5bFpxb3cAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

This one I created because I have a pair of pants and top just like this and
wanted to see what would work well with the outfit.

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFlNwcllINnJfM0JHQXFFMVdwcWM0LVEAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

LOVE THIS THREAD.
Just wanted to say that.

You guys should post photos of your outfits so we can share fashion tips.
I'm curious to see what people are wearing.

Lately I've been really into feminine military-inspired jackets, like MJ's but toned down, and I love anything 40's-inspired. What a classy decade.

I want to know what people think of the harem-pants trend.
I wasn't crazy over the look, but out of curiosity I bought a pair of these, and paired with the right pieces they are AMAZING.
Although I only wear them out at night or to see a band or something.
Yeah, good idea of posting our outfits! I looooove those harem-pants! H&M got nice ones.
And those jackets are so cool, last summer I bought a denim military jacket. If I got time I'll post a pic here.

@mistty4m: Those are cool outfits! That grey dress in the 3rd is awesome.

I ordered some stuff last week at the H&M online shop, for some reason it all made me think of MJ!
The purple shirt I saw Mekia wearin', the TII dancer, after I ordered it! Thought it was a good message to wear on your sleeve.
The blue blouse is totally Invincible! :lol: And..well..the rest speaks for itself. ;)

outfit.png

Last edited:
Yeah, good idea of posting our outfits! I looooove those harem-pants! H&M got nice ones.
And those jackets are so cool, last summer I bought a denim military jacket. If I got time I'll post a pic here.

@mistty4m: Those are cool outfits! That grey dress in the 3rd is awesome.

I ordered some stuff last week at the H&M online shop, for some reason it all made me think of MJ!
The purple shirt I saw Mekia wearin', the TII dancer, after I ordered it! Thought it was a good message to wear on your sleeve.
The blue blouse is totally Invincible! :lol: And..well..the rest speaks for itself. ;)

outfit.png

thank you

Oooh yes, I have a polyvore account as well, although I haven't used it in a little while. Some of the things I've put together:

img-set

set

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFjl2dWVTLUtJM1JHNTNNWGRhNHVEV0EAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

cute colors, don't you just love the fashion contest they have there.

I've enter so far 7 of them and never won but i'm hoping, here is one of the creation I did for the contest ebags and

For Ebags contest (didn't win shoot)
BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFlp1YkJacU9GM1JHQk9nOWNBTkhNeVEAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

Fashion Capitals Contest, this of one of my creations for that contest (Milan)

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFlVNQVdGbENPM1JHeG9zRnhTU3BOZXcAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

But I still have a long way to go but my most favorite creation I made would be this one.

It's more of a statment of what do people see when they see a plus size model. In this creation people are looking at the picture on the wall of a plus size model.

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFlFQUVIxX2Z6M0JHdDlxdXBqMXRNRVEAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

Back