Who else is a fashion junkie

My polyvore sets. :)
I called the first one 'Smooth criminal'. :D

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmNnTDhfOWE0M2hHR0NSM29lc2lISUEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFlN1WF9nSkNLM2hHRzhVNl92cWJjTVEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

im a fashon junkie with high street brands
PRIMARK (im absolulty obsessed with that shop), Top Shop, H+M, Bay etc
I spend all my pay on clothes,shoes, assessories, make up and MJ stuff!! lol i wouldnt have it any other way!!

Kind of look like the sweaters they made in the 80's, I know fashion repeats it's self but the style is the same, it may be wool fabric but kind of have that old style sweater look from the 80's.

I have not seen a sweater or jacket like that yet at any of the websites I visit but if I do i'll post the url.

Thank you very much!:punk:

@Science freak: They got those sweaters at H&M! If I'm not wrong they got 'em now, probably Divided-section....saw them at the online shop. ;)

Yabadabadooooooooo, thank you for the hint!
:wild:
LOL, you're welcome! They probably got loads of them...saw them last season as well. ;)

Damnit I bought so much clothes last week...I just couldn't resist and always have this good excuse like 'oh I needed this!'. :lol:
Funny how you can fool yourself...:doh:

@Science freak: They got those sweaters at H&M! If I'm not wrong they got 'em now, probably Divided-section....saw them at the online shop. ;)

Haha you beat me to it :D

Science freak: It a pretty regular style now days, if you don't find it in H&M then look around in stores and you'll find a similar one sooner or later :)

This is the closest one I could find - but it honestly looks close to nothing like the one you're eyeballin'
http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/st...category_rn=40350&productId=1331683&langId=-1

I need to get myself a fly duffle coat this winter - I think cosy as a cloud:D
http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/st...category_rn=38994&productId=1401440&langId=-1

Science freak: It a pretty regular style now days, if you don't find it in H&M then look around in stores and you'll find a similar one sooner or later :)

This is the closest one I could find - but it honestly looks close to nothing like the one you're eyeballin'
http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/st...category_rn=40350&productId=1331683&langId=-1

http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/st...category_rn=38994&productId=1401440&langId=-1
Gheghe...:pirate:

If you want a coat like that in MJ style, go to River Island! I just bought a friggin' cool winterjacket in military style from the same kind of fabric. They also got many for men.

If you want a coat like that in MJ style, go to River Island! I just bought a friggin' cool winterjacket in military style from the same kind of fabric. They also got many for men.

Aaahh I'm browsing around that store - so many cool clothes - yet I live in Sweden, they don't deliver to Sweden :ph34r:
Their military inspired jackets are really cool!

EDIT, this one is really ill:
illjacket.jpg

Oh god I saw some clothes today on the internet, mind blowing:wub:
dandg2.jpg

I want it!!
A shame it's D&G and I don't wanna to pay so freaking much just for a brand I can't even see properly.

I want that outfit! :wild: ....and the guy wearing it....but mostly the outfit :mello:

There are a lot of people who really hate their clothes but I'm a major Abercrombie fan, they have some awsome check shirts on their web site now which I'm dying to get my hands on. Pitty there is no store in this country. I get a stock pile of their clothes everytime I go to New York.

Link to the shirts here:
http://www.abercrombie.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category1_11203_10901_12219_-1_12202

I want that outfit! :wild: ....and the guy wearing it....but mostly the outfit :mello:

There are a lot of people who really hate their clothes but I'm a major Abercrombie fan, they have some awsome check shirts on their web site now which I'm dying to get my hands on. Pitty there is no store in this country. I get a stock pile of their clothes everytime I go to New York.

Link to the shirts here:
http://www.abercrombie.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category1_11203_10901_12219_-1_12202

OMG, I want ALL those lumberjacks - Especially anything red/black :wild:

look just like it to me cool :cheeky:

Link to the shirts here:

abercrombie do have some cute clothing, mostly I use them for creating sims 2 clothing. LOL :D

I'm becoming a fashion junkie lol. :)
Gooood! :cheeky:

Aaahh I'm browsing around that store - so many cool clothes - yet I live in Sweden, they don't deliver to Sweden :ph34r:
Their military inspired jackets are really cool!

EDIT, this one is really ill:
Oh crap yeah that's true. They don't have a store in Sweden either?
I got that one in the female version, in black! :yes:

UGH this site is amazing! :heart:
I need to find out if they ship to the US.

Gorgeous coats.

oh, thanks for the notice!
i went to their store today and found this - it's awesome and i think i'll buy it tomorrow, in black too :)

militaryjacket.jpg

also found this and i liked it even more but there were only two left and way too big :( remind me a bit of that MJ jacket from HIStory trailer..

dsc00311s.jpg

i just couldn't resist and tried it on anyway lol

dsc003401.jpg

love river island, they always have so much cool stuff and are really unique among high street brands :)

you have to buy that when they get your size. Also I noticed in the pic the black sparkle jacket and white t shirt. Looks like the current fashion trend River Island are following is MJ

Ohhh jeez!!!! I looooooooove this thread!!!! Fashion=love! Right now I'm really loving the boho look (60's inspired). I love anything Marc Jacons, he is a fashion genius!! And I looove shoes and purses! But, I'm a mom so I'm also all about kids clothes. Last week I bought two military jackets for my kids Christmas pics (drummer boys) Stella McCartney has a new line for Baby Gap out and I had to stop from buying everything.

you have to buy that when they get your size. Also I noticed in the pic the black sparkle jacket and white t shirt. Looks like the current fashion trend River Island are following is MJ

i asked them whether they will have other sizes, but they said it wasn't up to them what is delivered, and there are only 2 RI stores here where i live. i can't see it on their site either..
and yes i noticed that trend in their entire collection, they had also some cool MJ tops a few months ago

I bought this skirt on Thursday, after stumbling across a gorgeous 1950s themed shop in my city http://www.route66.com.au:

2rzyzbt.jpg

I am in looove with the cinched waist style, it suits my figure so when their new line comes out I really want to buy these two pieces:

1zvpb8y.jpg

63rjgw.jpg

My mother was a 1940's junkie and I love their style in the 1940's too, I have a few things my mother purchased in the past, like hats, one dress, shoes and gloves.

My mother had load of old suits like this when I was a little teen
950549~Portrait-of-Actress-Katharine-Hepburn-with-Cigarette-in-Hand-Posters.jpg

I have some shoes in my closet just like these, I have plans to put them in a box picture frame to display, my mother sold a few suits like this at a old street fare.
Claudette+Colbert+-+1.jpg

Fashion kind of repeat it's self, like this dress is so nice looking.
Lena+Horne.jpg

niiiice...something different. nice dresses,blazers jackets

speaking of 40's i think its pretty interesting how Dita Von Teese wears 1940's clothing in her everyday modern lifestyle ---hell she dresses for the gym! Designers seem to like her as well

40's, 50's clothes really fit a womans curves so gorgeously! i say they show the boo-tay the classy way :p and made well.
any who im obsessed with pencil skirts and i have a thing for collecting opera gloves. and the veiled hats ahhhhh the veiled hats! so pretty over hair, your makeup. sweeeet. i wish fashion was like that now. too casual. but you can dress however you want now.

very true, I love the clothing back then and it was made so well for the women's body and class and style.

I also love watching ghost whisperer which is one of my favorite tv shows but I love most of all the clothing they pick for jennifer to wear on the show.

Jennifer+Love+Hewitt+Set+Ghost+Whisperer+C6iku0woFlxl.jpg

d9e259048f703166fb1be3f2cdb7b0ce2513d78.jpg

oh, thanks for the notice!
i went to their store today and found this - it's awesome and i think i'll buy it tomorrow, in black too :)

militaryjacket.jpg

also found this and i liked it even more but there were only two left and way too big :( remind me a bit of that MJ jacket from HIStory trailer..

i just couldn't resist and tried it on anyway lol

dsc003401.jpg

love river island, they always have so much cool stuff and are really unique among high street brands :)
Yeah I got that exact same one! But in black.:cheeky:
I got mine in a smaller size though, so it fits tighter in my middle which makes it a bit more different and better I think. I'm so in love with the jacket, haha!

And the jeans jacket is awesome as well, but I already got such one. Looks good on you! :)

River Island is like heaven! They got a store in Amsterdam here and I'm there like every week...LOL.
Unfortunately they don't that have much that they show on the website.

Back