Who else is a fashion junkie

I love fashion. I am FAR from fashionable though! LOL I love to just wear jeans, flats and a simple tshirt. I am a simple girl! LOL I wear dramatic hair and makeup though so I guess I have to tone down the clothing work that. So it all works out in the end :)

I work in childrens clothing though and have been told by my boss, and her boss that I have a knack for mixing and matching and would be excellent as a store merchandiser. LOL :D

I looooovee fashion. I'm a boy :)
I have limited money though haha. And I spend most of it on Michael lol.
And I also don't have much knowledge of brands. I just like different looks

I am. To a fault.

i don't want to sound snobbish...but I am ANTI knockoffs. Why buy a fake, if you cannot afford the real thing.

When I was a teenager/young adult...I used to go down to Chinatown in New York to buy knockoffs...but I felt so cheap wearing them.

I gave them away...If I cannot afford the real thing, I just don't buy it.

i like pieces from high end designers...to Forever 21. lol

Thank you to whomever started that thread...

Last edited:
Glas I found this thread - I have just recieved my first pai of YSL tribute pumps im stoked! I cant wait to get home try them on then put them in a safe forever! I know it sounds weird but shoes to me are like pieces of art or jewelery I love to collect special pieces.

http://www.shoeblog.com/blog/ask-th...designer-of-jennifer-lopezs-blue-soled-shoes/

I brought the blue soled heels Ill have to post pics later of them I cant wait to get at them!! I know own 1/10000000 of Victoria Beckhams shoe collection get in :O)

ME!!!! :D

I'm a real shopaholic. it's getting out of controll. :rofl:I am very good at finding bargains haha, my best buy ever is a hot pink D&G jeans jacket for $50!!

My lastest buys are:

KO Balmain Sandals:
kobalmain.jpg

And a feathered skirt like this, altough I am not sure if I'm gonna keep this or return it. I kinda feel like a chicken wearing it. :p:
feather.jpg

Items on my wishlist (KO's of course, cant afford the real deal. :p)

clutch.jpg

img-thing.jpg

image1xl.jpg

lol, it all looks so dark. :p

Hey Hun

not seen you around for age *hug* I spotted those shoes on a website a few weeks ago they are HOT!

Glas I found this thread - I have just recieved my first pai of YSL tribute pumps im stoked! I cant wait to get home try them on then put them in a safe forever! I know it sounds weird but shoes to me are like pieces of art or jewelery I love to collect special pieces.

http://www.shoeblog.com/blog/ask-th...designer-of-jennifer-lopezs-blue-soled-shoes/

I brought the blue soled heels Ill have to post pics later of them I cant wait to get at them!! I know own 1/10000000 of Victoria Beckhams shoe collection get in :O)

Please do :bugeyed

Love these shoes.

Well I love old style glamour and silhouettes as you can tell from the skirts I posted previously so...

This is me in my underbust corset :) with one of my favourite tops underneath. It's actually black although this pic looks kinda sepia. Goes with everything!

2zjaxec.jpg

I like to look at high fashion clothing, but you won't ever see me in them!!

If it ain't mom jeans, baggy t-shirts, and those old man sandles Michael wore with socks to the trial, I ain't wearin it.
I even wear socks when it rains or snows with my sandles. :D
Living in Oklahoma isn't really a high fashion state.

I am. To a fault.

i don't want to sound snobbish...but I am ANTI knockoffs. Why buy a fake, if you cannot afford the real thing.

When I was a teenager/young adult...I used to go down to Chinatown in New York to buy knockoffs...but I felt so cheap wearing them.

Your welcome.

Cute shoes.

I love YSL Fragrance paris OMG i'm just crazy about it.
fragrance-paris-eau-de-toilette-b1.6.jpg

I like to look at high fashion clothing, but you won't ever see me in them!!

If it ain't mom jeans, baggy t-shirts, and those old man sandles Michael wore with socks to the trial, I ain't wearin it.
I even wear socks when it rains or snows with my sandles. :D
Living in Oklahoma isn't really a high fashion state.

LOL, how cold do it really get out there when it snow, I know when I visit new york city one time when it was snowing really bad, I had on jeans and a heavy coat put it this way everything you need to wear in cold winter, I could still feel the cold air.

Hey Hun

not seen you around for age *hug* I spotted those shoes on a website a few weeks ago they are HOT!

Heey you! :D I know, I still come here everyday, but I just don't feel like posting much. :p

HOLY MOTHER MERCY ME, I love your shoes! :wild:
Seriously, they're so fierce! Would be afraid to wear them, just because they look so cool. :wild:

Now this is going to be the funny question, do your PJ's have a fashion flare also or no.

Are you a fashion junkie with your PJ's:
739715-488zoom1.jpg

NMN0J2L_mt.jpg

Or do you don't give a darn because your going to sleep and you wear this to bed. LOL

peter_tork_bunny_pajamas.JPG

Or you and your boo do the couple thing.
Pajamas.jpg

or do you wear your old reg clothing you don't wear anymore and sleep in them.

illsutration_pantyhose_for_men.jpg

How in the world did I miseed this thread?!?!?!?
Fashion is a vital part of my every day life so, expect to see a lot more of me here :D

oh and those Louboutin boots on Ms Roitfeld are to die for.

Heey you! :D I know, I still come here everyday, but I just don't feel like posting much. :p

HOLY MOTHER MERCY ME, I love your shoes! :wild:
Seriously, they're so fierce! Would be afraid to wear them, just because they look so cool. :wild:

Im the same the whole dynamic of the board has changed in the last few months.....but thinks thats something to discuss over a later pm lol. xx

^
|
|

loooool, i know right! xD

I am. To a fault.

I used to be like you. I never wanted to buy KO’s, because I would feel weird wearing it when I knew I couldn’t afford it. I used to spend months saving up for designer bags and coats. In the end I would often find myself disappointed, because most of the time the quality of designer clothes just suck.

I just turned 18 last week. ‘Back in the days’ my mom would help me pay such clothes, but now I just need to pay everything myself. I earn $7 a hour, so it would take me years just to buy one pair of shoes lol. Now I just have this ‘Whatever, I’m buying something because I think it’s pretty, not because it has a designer label on it. So why spend $1000 if I can get it for $100?’’ mentality.

Now I just mix things up. When it comes down to items which aren’t really timeless, like those Balmain shoes, I prefer buying KO’s. I really do not like the idea of spending $1000 on shoes which I will not be able to wear that often. But when it comes down to timeless fashion pieces like, let’s just say, a Burberry trench coat or a Chanel 2.55 bag, I prefer saving for the real deal, because those are just classics which will never get out of style.

When I buy KO’s I always make sure they don’t look cheap. And to be honest, most of the KO’s items which I posses aren’t the usual $10 crap you can find on your local market. :p

But I have to admit, it feels so good to buy a real designer item. Especially when it comes down with a pretty dust bag and certificate, makes you feel so good inside. :p

LOL, how cold do it really get out there when it snow, I know when I visit new york city one time when it was snowing really bad, I had on jeans and a heavy coat put it this way everything you need to wear in cold winter, I could still feel the cold air.

It get's as low as -5 here.
I still just wear socks with my sandles. :mello:

oh how i wish i could walk in shoes like that. they look rather... dangerous lol oh who cares anyway, they're pretty :D

And do they? :)
Aren't there stores of River Island in the US? I thought so actually.

According to their website they don't. :(

So, I'm thinking of buying this sweater, but I'm also trying to save some spending money for a trip I'm taking in a few months. Aghh.

t5owlh.jpg

Some things I'm currently lusting after:

tumblr_kt808zWLLw1qz8fjho1_500.jpg

tumblr_kt7yg2RlZZ1qz8fjho1_500.jpg

tumblr_kt7xoy11h41qz8fjho1_500.jpg

tumblr_kt8avdCY6d1qzuiuso1_500.jpg

According to their website they don't. :(

So, I'm thinking of buying this sweater, but I'm also trying to save some spending money for a trip I'm taking in a few months. Aghh.

Some things I'm currently lusting after:

tumblr_kt8avdCY6d1qzuiuso1_500.jpg

where are these spreads from?

Anyone checked out the Jimmy Choo for H&M collection? It came out last saturday waited in line for hours in order to get a pair of sandals.

Not gonna do that again....I think.

@littlesparrow.: Oh wow, these are awesome! And that sweater is cool as well....but maybe you can find a cheaper one somewhere? :)

@Memefan: I haven't...LOL. Was too busy to even think about it, but I also still think it's expensive.
I know it's Jimmy Choo and stuff, but well. Which one did you get? Show us!;)

where are these spreads from?

Anyone checked out the Jimmy Choo for H&M collection? It came out last saturday waited in line for hours in order to get a pair of sandals.

Ah, I don't know!
Someone just shared it with me and they haven't replied back to me yet.
If I find out, I'll post.

Also Jimmy Choo for H&M? How did I not hear about this?!
How were they? Anything good?

I am a fashion junkie - in the form of watching Project Runway. I think my obsession with designing started when I started hand-sewing Barbie outfits...although it was hard putting those teeny tiny little zippers in...

@littlesparrow.: Oh wow, these are awesome! And that sweater is cool as well....but maybe you can find a cheaper one somewhere? :)

@Memefan: I haven't...LOL. Was too busy to even think about it, but I also still think it's expensive.
I know it's Jimmy Choo and stuff, but well. Which one did you get? Show us!;)
I got these sandals. I wore them last saturday night, and got many compliments.
328_11.jpg

I also wanted these, but my ankles are too small, they
did not look good on me, so I passed.

328_1.jpg

I also got a Zebra clutch & a wide belt.

Ah, I don't know!
Someone just shared it with me and they haven't replied back to me yet.
If I find out, I'll post.

Also Jimmy Choo for H&M? How did I not hear about this?!
How were they? Anything good?

I don't care about Jimmy Choo clothes, but the shoes were very decent.

What is up with American Apparel Photos for selling darn socks, now this is just too much.

5.jpg

6.jpg

There is one that's close to x-rated kind of but I didn't want to post it.

Now this is just too much, these underwears for women.
9.jpg

Back