Who else is a fashion junkie

7c653511-25ca-4ea8-824e-1afae7629c50.jpg

cardigan6.jpg

Love cardigain sweaters

I don't know if any of you read (or look at lol) the Jak & Jil or Street Etiquette blog, but here are some interesting pictures from it:

lchk5.jpg

lchk7.jpg

lchk9.jpg

ealt.jpg

christianlouboutinlaceup.jpg

barbaramartelobalmain1.jpg

christianlouboutin.jpg

suave.jpg

yooooooooo.png

jkissifit.png

annadellorusso12.jpg

annadellorusso6.jpg

annadellorusso11.jpg

Sorry for the picture overload. :cheeky:

I don't know if any of you read (or look at lol) the Jak & Jil or Street Etiquette blog, but here are some interesting pictures from it:

lchk5.jpg

lchk7.jpg

lchk9.jpg

ealt.jpg

christianlouboutinlaceup.jpg

barbaramartelobalmain1.jpg

christianlouboutin.jpg

suave.jpg

yooooooooo.png

jkissifit.png

annadellorusso12.jpg

annadellorusso6.jpg

annadellorusso11.jpg

Sorry for the picture overload. :cheeky:

No I go to a different fashion website for all the runway trends.

I go to http://www.fashionising.com

There Fashion info for Spring 2010
cutawaybikinitrend2009.jpg

Swim wear

DaisyLoweDolceGabbana11.jpg

They claim we will be wearing these so call boy shorts, for me I don't think
so.

rihannaotk.jpg

Boy blazers are the new fashion for next year their saying.

But me I always go with fashion that work for my body.

Virtual world fashion is taking over, I believe many years down the line
this is going to be the way for people like us to go shopping and find
things for our self.

A major store have already been working on a virtual dressing room, you take a picture of your self and upload it to their website and begin
trying on stuff of your virtual self.

veronica-brown-linden-lab.jpg

Virtual-Fashion-Show_2.png

And Video games, have you seen the clothing they make for them and I also believe that's wear the major money making is now.

mts2_foomika_846933_foomika_multilayeredset.jpg

nurien-character.jpg

LOVE this diesel handbag :wub:

z09.jpg

irregular choice shoes are also really unique. love their designs and colours
98-1-xl.png

Last edited:
rihannaotk.jpg

Boy blazers are the new fashion for next year their saying.

But me I always go with fashion that work for my body.
I loooove boyblazers! I have one similar to that of Rihanna's actually, but not that oversized...hers is quite big. :lol:
Mine got a pink lining inside...really cool!
Actually it's already very common to wear nowadays. Somehow I'm always early with those things...:scratch:LOL.

River Island presents T's For The Trust
Alesha Dixon, Pixie Lott, Kelly Rowland and boy band Kid British have teamed up with leading high street retailer River Island, for an exclusive range of T’s in aid of youth charity, The Prince’s Trust. The collection has been designed by River Island’s top young designers especially for each celeb, all of whom are Prince’s Trust Ambassadors, to reflect each star’s own personal style – and for a short time only you can get your hands on them too. The unique designs
The collection – ‘River Island Presents…T’s for The Trust’ – includes three T-dresses for women and four men’s t-shirts that go on sale at River Island stores and online, with all profits going to The Prince’s Trust to help change young lives.

Richard Bradbury, CEO of River Island says “The Prince’s Trust’s commitment to support young people very much reflects our aim at River Island – it’s fantastic to have our talented young designers creating fashion for other talented young people.”
Alesha adds: “It’s a fantastic initiative. I think when fashion merges with charity, it’s a winning formula. People love shopping but if they know that money is going to a good cause and helping somebody else they don’t need to feel guilty about it. It’s the perfect scenario! I’m honoured to be involved with The Prince’s Trust and I think River Island is an exciting, young, fashionable and brilliant brand that just keeps getting better and better”.

afbeelding1nk.png

The River Island Presents…T’s for The Trust range launches in all River Island stores on 12th November
and online at
www.riverisland.com from 10th November 2009.

Hey MJJ:G.O.A.T.
I ADORE Jak and Jil, Tommy Ton has a fantastic eye for great personal style, and any blogger that posts pics of Ms. Dello Russo as often as he does is fine by me.

I would recomend you read Garance Doré's blog, she's incredibly charming plus she's dating Scott Schuman (Sartorialist) so you can expect excellent taste www.garancedore.fr

:D

I loooove boyblazers! I have one similar to that of Rihanna's actually, but not that oversized...hers is quite big. :lol:
Mine got a pink lining inside...really cool!
Actually it's already very common to wear nowadays. Somehow I'm always early with those things...:scratch:LOL.

My mother was like that too, she was ahead of her time in fashion and her brothers and sisters called her the the strange dresser of the family.

Diggy Simmons (Run's House) have a fashion trend blog, it's pretty nice.

He talk about things he love and fashion trends and share a few information on new fashion trends.

p1.jpg

I don't do a lof of colors but. . .THESE ARE EXCEPTIONAL

seanopryandjonathanf4.jpg

seanopryandjonathanf6.jpg

JUST KIDDING! NOV. 27 WE TAKE FLIGHT...AND THIS COLLECTION IS FIYA!

hellz-bellz-holiday-2009-collection-3-360x540.jpg

Check his blog out it's pretty nice for a teen to share and talk about fashion trends.

DIGGY SIMMONS

diggy-simmons.jpg

Hey MJJ:G.O.A.T.
I ADORE Jak and Jil, Tommy Ton has a fantastic eye for great personal style, and any blogger that posts pics of Ms. Dello Russo as often as he does is fine by me.

I would recomend you read Garance Doré's blog, she's incredibly charming plus she's dating Scott Schuman (Sartorialist) so you can expect excellent taste www.garancedore.fr

:D

Thanks for the recommendation. The Sartorialist is another good blog too. :cheeky:

no I have not yet, but if I buy something it's going to be christmas pj's only for myself and my son.

I love this thread....I'm definately a fashion junkie....I'm a fashion designer....can't wait to start my own line....

I just bought myself a dress EXACTLY like this Chanel one!!!! OMFG I'm so happy :D

00070m.jpg

$55 on ebay!!!

Back