Wow! Blanket Looks Just Like His Dad!

Blanket resembles Michael (IMO)

Paris resembles Debbie (IMO)

And Prince don't really look like either of them. But that doesn't mean he's not their biological child. Like what someone said earlier. Not every kid looks like their parents. He may have got his looks from another family member (I've seen people resemble their aunts, uncles, cousins etc more than their parents). And I don't know if Prince has vitiligo or not, but if he does then it would be a gigantic coincidence for him to have that if he's not MJ's biological son, considering the fact that MJ had vitligo himself, and vitilgo is not common

I will keep saying that MJ's kids are biologicaly his (Out of respect to MJ), unless evidence is released that says otherwise. And even if that evidence is released and it turns out MJ's not their biological father, it wouldn't be a big deal to me.

Last edited:
So, this girls are twins, yes twins. And one is black and one is white with red hair. So if their are twins, why can't Prince, Paris and Blanket be Michael's bios children?
And also, to me Blanket is a copy of Michael, i totally see the reseblance.
Cute pics btw. He is such a big boy now, time really flies by

twins-non-identical-main.jpg

Thank you for posting these pictures. Why is it that, when it comes to mixed-race families involving anyone with any degree of visibly African descent (whether parent or child)

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

it's pure curiosity why it keeps this alive... We don't know if they are biological or not and Michael has wavered in his statements about Blanket so there is ambiguity there... There is obvious 'evidence' that they are not 'blood' to MJ and some that could point to them being blood..

The fact the question is out there it will keep the convo alive... To be honest I think the public would leave them more alone if there was an answer.. but I don't think it would ever come.

it's pure curiosity why it keeps this alive... We don't know if they are biological or not and Michael has wavered in his statements about Blanket so there is ambiguity there... There is obvious 'evidence' that they are not 'blood' to MJ and some that could point to them being blood..

The fact the question is out there it will keep the convo alive... To be honest I think the public would leave them more alone if there was an answer.. but I don't think it would ever come.

This is exactly the result Michael Jackson wanted because he knew created this situation would result in non stop conversation about it, to keep his name at the center of attention

Doggone;4176686 said:
Oh damn, I always said that he looked the most like his father, though Paris looks like MJ as well. But Blanket is just.. Damn, I would almost say identical!

Doggone, while I don’t think that “Bigi” (or, “Blanket”) looks quite as close to “identical” to the way Michael looked as a teenager, he does resemble his father, somewhat. As for Prince Michael and Paris, those two more closely resemble their mother (Debbie Rowe). All of the children are mixed/bi-racial, and neither one of them look purely, visibly African, though “Bigi” does appear as “Jackson-esque”-looking as his other close relatives.

I really don’t understand this whole idea that, when it comes to the issue of racially-mixed families and children — where one parent is/was of any degree of African heritage and descent — the children have to have each and every single one of ALL of the visible, outward physical characteristics of that one particular ethnicity, lest the child not be considered as the biological son or daughter of the one Black parent, solely based on differences in appearance. Not all children of one Black parent and another parent of a different ethnicity are going to end up looking completely African, without having some physical traits of other races. What do you think?

Thank you for posting these pictures. Why is it that, when it comes to mixed-race families involving anyone with any degree of visibly African descent (whether parent or child)

This is such a misleading post, what exactly does this post prove?

Have a look at MJ's nieces and nephews, that should give you better idea:

Tito's kids:
The-Jacksons-Next-Generation.png

Marlon's kids:
a8283d90437159f5481a0634b9ca4764.jpg

Jermaine Jackson's sons:
article-2472632-18EACE3800000578-458_638x430.jpg

Randy Jackson's kids:
jacksons.jpg

You know a thread has went to hell when you have a known troll (that if I can remember was banned not long ago) giving an opinion and thinking anyone should take it seriously.

Thanks. I thought I was alone !
You know full and well that you're not alone in thinking Blanket isn't biologically his. :rofl:

His brother´s children doesn´t have a white Mom, and I mean really white, Debbie is as blonde as you can get almost. And Blanket looking native american can relate to the Jacksons (Katherine) having native american bloodlines. I think Blanket´s mother must have italian or hispanic in her.

I remember seeing a picture of Prince years ago looking out the window of a coach or something similar and without even thinking I just saw Arnie Klein's face. I wasn't trying to think of who he looked like or whether he was Michael's biological offspring, I just saw Arnie Klein instantly in that moment.

I remain convinced that Prince is of Arnie and Debbie and by virtue of the arrangement being in place and Paris' arrival soon after, I'd make a guess that those are her parents biologically speaking as well.

This forum has really gone down the drain lately. I'd hate to see this turn into something like that other MJ forum (I won't name names, but I'm sure a lot of you will know what I'm talking about).

I'd hate to see this place fall apart.

This forum has really gone down the drain lately. I'd hate to see this turn into something like that other MJ forum (I won't name names, but I'm sure a lot of you will know what I'm talking about).

I'd hate to see this place fall apart.

I agree 100%, and I'm almost sure that the other website you're talking about is either MaxJax or the MJ forum on LSA (I'd be surprised if it's not one of them), both of which are the worst MJ forums out there.
And if MJJC became anything like either one of those places then I doubt many people would visit MJJC anymore (other then to troll and start shit), and less visitors means less money, and you know what less money will lead to. :/

LSA isn't an MJ fan forum. It's a discussion board of many topics including specific celebrities. Comparing LSA to MJJC is futile. They're totally different.

Despite pathetic moderation the MJ board is generally positive. I'd say 90% or more of all created MJ threads are positive.

Also, LSA and MaxJax aren't the worst forums to feature a Michael Jackson section. Topix is by a country mile. Nothing is comparable to the totally unmoderated, hate filled, Topix.

Psychoniff;4176972 said:
[COLOR="#00[B][/B]0000"]This is such a misleading post, what exactly does this post prove?

Have a look at MJ's nieces and nephews, that should give you better idea:
[/COLOR]

Tito’s kids:
The-Jacksons-Next-Generation.png

Marlon’s kids::
a8283d90437159f5481a0634b9ca4764.jpg

Jermaine Jackson’s sons:
article-2472632-18EACE3800000578-458_638x430.jpg

Randy Jackson’s kids:
jacksons.jpg

Psychoniff, I was referring to mixed families and children, in general — with one obvious, physically visible African-descended parent (with most, if not all, of the characteristics, traits and so forth associated with that particular ethnicity), whether it be the mother or the father — and, not just to certain members of the Jackson family, in that earlier post.

I hadn’t yet finished with it, and couldn’t go back to it, to edit it. The post, in itself, wasn’t “misleading” in any way at all; It was, however, incomplete — and so, you totally misunderstood the issue that I was going to bring up to ValeryJackson, had I completed my post. My intent in bringing up the issue of children from mixed-race marriages and interracial relationships (especially, children with one plainly visible, obviously Black parent, no matter what different race or ethnicity the other parent is, was or may be), was to point out, that not all children with one Black biological parent would necessarily look completely “African,” having none of the inherited physical characteristics and traits of the White or “non-Black” parent.

By the way, the examples of the other Jackson brothers and their children are not exactly the best, because, Michael’s nieces and nephews all look a whole LOT like their respective fathers. Marlon Jackson, his wife and children are all BLACK. As for Jermaine, his first wife (Hazel Gordy, as we all know), and the eldest of his children are Black, but not the younger ones; He has since been married to other non-Black women, but they would still be considered as being, technically, “people of color,” since they’re not of White European descent. Same thing applies to the other brothers’ wives and children as well. Michael was the only one — out of all of the Jackson brothers — to have exclusively married White women, one of whom is the mother of his two older children.

The identity of the surrogate who became “Bigi’s” mother will remain anonymous, although Michael did say that she was Black, during one of the last segments of that so-called “interview”* he gave to Martin Bashir, (*a complete means of having set Michael up for his having been framed, in my honest opinion, from the get-go) which has since been televised under the title: “Living With Michael Jackson.” What is your view, here, on this?

MJJC will never be like them, I promise you all that #timetobanthetrolls

I will keep saying that MJ's kids are biologicaly his (Out of respect to MJ), unless evidence is released that says otherwise. And even if that evidence is released and it turns out MJ's not their biological father, it wouldn't be a big deal to me.
I'm with you here. Michael said they were his biologically and I will continue to think the same until the kids say otherwise. And at the end of the day, it doesnt matter to me if he is or not. He was their father and proved to be the great father I had always imagined him to be.
People have said here that it is normal to be curious about it, so I must be very abnormal, because I haven't been curious about it ever. I take all the talk about it to really be about the erroneous perceptions that Michael was gay or asexual or full of self hatred for his race.

This is exactly the result Michael Jackson wanted because he knew created this situation would result in non stop conversation about it, to keep his name at the center of attention
You know, that is just not true. Yes, Michael was a student of staying power and publicity and did some stunts like the hydrobaric chamber and maybe the Elephant Man. That backfired on him (ridiculously) and things were never the same after that.
But he would never ever have children and subject them be one long continual publicity stunt for the rest of their lives. He loved and wanted his kids way too much to consider that.

nintchdbpict000285190040.jpg

plastic5.jpg

They look nothing alike.
I've already said that all the pictures in the world would not prove if Michael was the father or not the father.

But posting a picture of him in the middle of his acne ridden awkward painful teenage years is hitting below the belt. You might as well post his mug shot picture. That picture doesn't look like Blanket or even like Michael himself.
I dare say if you had posted a picture of Michael just 3 years earlier or 3 years later, we'd all see the resemblance to his son. In fact, I was just looking at one in the picture forum of him at about 13or 14, where he looks very much like Blanket, especially his body frame and hands.

LSA isn't an MJ fan forum. It's a discussion board of many topics including specific celebrities. Comparing LSA to MJJC is futile. They're totally different.
Actually they aren't totally different and can be compared to a certain extent if only based on the fact that both MJJCOMMUNITY and the MJ forum on LSA are places that MJ fans congregate online.
I didn't compare the entirety of LSA to MJJCOMMUNITY, I was comparing the MJ forum that is on LSA to MJJCOMMUNITY.

Despite pathetic moderation the MJ board is generally positive. I'd say 90% or more of all created MJ threads are positive.
And I'm sure a large percentage of those positive threads are ruined by MJhaters.
The MJ forum itself wasn't bad it was the MJ haters that ruined it, and there are a lot of MJ haters on that website.
Some of them even masqueraded as MJfans.

Also, LSA and MaxJax aren't the worst forums to feature a Michael Jackson section. Topix is by a country mile. Nothing is comparable to the totally unmoderated, hate filled, Topix.

Well shit, I honestly forgot about Topix, but yeah that place is horrible too.

I think people are taking this convo too seriously, saying it went down hill etc. because the convo became about biology.. well if someone says a family member looks like another and there is a good chance they are not biologically related OF COURSE it will come up. Unless you are trying to sit and pretend against the obvious.

I am most of my moms side of the family (ie cousins) are biracial, me being half arab and the rest half black.. I can say it would be verrryy rare for all 3 children look as 'white' as they do... not impossible though!

I think if we could have open convos about these type of things it would simply bring a more honest feel.. It's not like none of us have a 'fair' cut off to privacy. we all would watch footage, listen to things, read things that Michael never wanted us to.. Yet the most obvious ambiguous convo that could come up, we pretend it's not there? If that's not a form of fandom brainwash IDK what is..

Michael was not 100% honest about his children (even if you believe they are his), but is it because lying is a 'ill' trait we can't talk about it?

barbee0715;4177021 said:
I'm with you here. Michael said they were his biologically and I will continue to think the same until the kids say otherwise. And at the end of the day, it doesnt matter to me if he is or not. He was their father and proved to be the great father I had always imagined him to be.
People have said here that it is normal to be curious about it, so I must be very abnormal, because I haven't been curious about it ever. I take all the talk about it to really be about the erroneous perceptions that Michael was gay or asexual or full of self hatred for his race.

You know, that is just not true. Yes, Michael was a student of staying power and publicity and did some stunts like the hydrobaric chamber and maybe the Elephant Man. That backfired on him (ridiculously) and things were never the same after that.
But he would never ever have children and subject them be one long continual publicity stunt for the rest of their lives. He loved and wanted his kids way too much to consider that.

I've already said that all the pictures in the world would not prove if Michael was the father or not the father.

But posting a picture of him in the middle of his acne ridden awkward painful teenage years is hitting below the belt. You might as well post his mug shot picture. That picture doesn't look like Blanket or even like Michael himself.
I dare say if you had posted a picture of Michael just 3 years earlier or 3 years later, we'd all see the resemblance to his son. In fact, I was just looking at one in the picture forum of him at about 13or 14, where he looks very much like Blanket, especially his body frame and hands.

Barbee, like you, I too would much rather have taken Michael’s own word for it that came out of his mouth, and the words of people who really knew him well — rather than that of some tabloid “journalist” who didn’t even know him at all, much less met him, whose only motives are to draw any kind of attention to him- or herself that he or she could, and to make a quick dollar off of profiting from using his name in a derogatory way.

If he (their own father, who of all people would have known more about this issue of paternity than anyone) said, point blank, that Prince Michael, Paris and “Bigi” were all his biological children, then, they were, are and always will be Michael Joseph Jackson’s children — PERIOD. No matter whomever else claims otherwise.

I think people are taking this convo too seriously, saying it went down hill etc. because the convo became about biology.. well if someone says a family member looks like another and there is a good chance they are not biologically related OF COURSE it will come up. Unless you are trying to sit and pretend against the obvious.
Once again, Blanket DOES look like him.

I am most of my moms side of the family (ie cousins) are biracial, me being half arab and the rest half black.. I can say it would be verrryy rare for all 3 children look as 'white' as they do... not impossible though!
Blanket who is the topic of this thread does NOT look white, and considering that Blanket is the topic of this thread talking about the other two kids is pure extrapolation and/or digression.

I think if we could have open convos about these type of things it would simply bring a more honest feel.. It's not like none of us have a 'fair' cut off to privacy. we all would watch footage, listen to things, read things that Michael never wanted us to.. Yet the most obvious ambiguous convo that could come up, we pretend it's not there? If that's not a form of fandom brainwash IDK what is..
Brainwash, really?:rofl:
Literally nothing will come of conversation regarding whether or not the kids are biologically Michael's because neither side has proof that truly negates the other side's opinion other then what they see, and going by sight alone Blanket does look very much like Michael, which is why this thread shouldn't have taken the turn it did.
Additionally, I imagine that by 'open convo' you really mean arguments or echo chamber to validate my opinions because that's the only thing that 'open convos' about Michael's biological relation to his kids will turn into.
Michael was not 100% honest about his children (even if you believe they are his), but is it because lying is a 'ill' trait we can't talk about it?
I personally couldn't care less what Michael was and wasn't honest about.
When he did tell everyone the truth he wasn't believed, and he went through hell because of it.

Last edited:
How many people think Rashida Jones's father isn't Quincy? Or that Maya Rudolph isn't Minnie Ripperton's daughter?

I feel for PPB. LSA members say she's not MJ's biological daughter (and also that unless one has two black parents, they aren't black) and Snoddy uses her as a shield for his "I can't be racist cause I date a black girl".

Actually they aren't totally different and can be compared to a certain extent if only based on the fact that both MJJCOMMUNITY and the MJ forum on LSA are places that MJ fans congregate online.
I didn't compare the entirety of LSA to MJJCOMMUNITY, I was comparing the MJ forum that is on LSA to MJJCOMMUNITY.

And I'm sure a large percentage of those positive threads are ruined by MJhaters.
The MJ forum itself wasn't bad it was the MJ haters that ruined it, and there are a lot of MJ haters on that website.
Some of them even masqueraded as MJfans.

Well shit, I honestly forgot about Topix, but yeah that place is horrible too.

They still differ. As LSA's individual boards aren't fan based. Although of course fans often take up the majority of traffic in those sections.

Positive threads generally always remain positive. Dangerous was recently celebrated on the forum with no hate. When haters do come along they often leave drive by sh1t posts and fans dismantle their arguments with ease, and then they're not seen again for a while.

There's very few trolls really. There's only one who pops up for, ironically, PPB threads.

Back